Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Passport Collection Wahala - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passport Collection Wahala (1774 Views)

VFS Canada Passport Collection / Passport Collection Via VFS Courier / Experience At The (US Visa) Passport Collection Center, DHL VI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passport Collection Wahala by oojehshez(f): 9:14am On Jun 11, 2022
PASSPORT COLLECTION PALLAVA

I want to believe no be only me dey this lane, the level of stress one passes through to collect passport these days no be for here.
Na to dey report to passport office everyday.
My brother had gone for his international passport registration since december, done his capturing and since then been going there to check if it's ready, no show everyday. Dem dey open and close together, nothing dey show...even when they asked for tip one day like that, the boy gather the tip and drop...nothing nothing...e tire person.
Re: Passport Collection Wahala by modaddy(f): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2022
Omo, no be only you oo
Re: Passport Collection Wahala by Investmentfreak: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
oojehshez:

I want to believe no be only me dey this lane, the level of stress one passes through to collect passport these days no be for here.
My brother had gone for his international passport registration since december, done his capturing and since then been going there to check if it's ready, no show everyday. Dem dey open and close together, nothing dey show...even when they asked for tip one day like that, the boy gather the tip and drop...nothing nothing...e tire person.

Which state is that ?
Re: Passport Collection Wahala by Toyyib199696: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Just try to connect yourself with any officer and ask if they they can help you to fast track it.
They will collect money for thst though.
Re: Passport Collection Wahala by millykel: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mine is since September 2021
Re: Passport Collection Wahala by oojehshez(f): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Investmentfreak:

Which state is that ?

Ibadan, Oyo state
Re: Passport Collection Wahala by Investmentfreak: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
oojehshez:

Ibadan, Oyo state
You only have to pay them for express.
Sadly that’s the way out and I did same
Re: Passport Collection Wahala by slimanyd: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
oojehshez:

U wasted your tip bro. You should have dropped the tip the day you started your application not when u have already done capturing.
Re: Passport Collection Wahala by Horlaholuwatiki: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
slimanyd:

U wasted your tip bro. You should have dropped the tip the day you started your application not when u have already done capturing.
U mean the tip wldnt work after capturing
Re: Passport Collection Wahala by slimanyd: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Horlaholuwatiki:

U mean the tip wldnt work after capturing

After capturing. No issues again. You should collect your passport within days.
Re: Passport Collection Wahala by Horlaholuwatiki: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
slimanyd:

After capturing. No issues again. You should collect your passport within days.
Days!...........I captured on the 6th June, 2022. The passport is yet to ready, checking on the status, I saw this.............nd it urgently

Re: Passport Collection Wahala by slimanyd: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Horlaholuwatiki:

Days!...........I captured on the 6th June, 2022. The passport is yet to ready, checking on the status, I saw this.............nd it urgently

Via online ba? Or through some 3rd parties
Re: Passport Collection Wahala by Horlaholuwatiki: 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
slimanyd:

Via online ba? Or through some 3rd parties
3rd party sir
Re: Passport Collection Wahala by slimanyd: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2022
Horlaholuwatiki:

3rd party sir

Okay. Probably uno tip am well. Cos . Your quick collection depends on how much u paid aswell. I get person wey paid 120k and got it within 4 days.
Re: Passport Collection Wahala by Tosinluv01: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Apply for passport and collect it within 2weeks call 08072204080.
Re: Passport Collection Wahala by Horlaholuwatiki: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
slimanyd:

Okay. Probably uno tip am well. Cos . Your quick collection depends on how much u paid aswell. I get person wey paid 120k and got it within 4 days.
120k!........
Wat can I do now

(1) (Reply)

Would You Love To Visit The Beautiful Mauritius Island / TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) / I Saw The Nigerian National Treasure In Brazil(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.