Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo (42039 Views)

Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock / Emir Sanusi And Osinbajo In A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Buhari And Obasanjo After A Closed-door Meeting Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
May their deliberation be fruitful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by obagangan: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
baba, will always have is take on nija issues, his wisdom will always be respected. am happy to.be a yoruda man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by myners007: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba meeting. Where is ibo representative
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Donshegxy10(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Baba meet baba to move naija forward

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is very nice. Two of Nigeria's most patriotic coming together to tackle the menace of the 'avenger' threat.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Timijo(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Please tell me what they discussed after the meeting.
Today is my birthday, I need some LIKES to celebrate it.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Princelegacylemoha(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
I AM A WITNESS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by martineverest(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
'101 tips to tackle NDA' has been proffered

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by obagangan: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
myners007:
Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba meeting. Where is ibo representative
the ppl that matters now are having a meeting about our country nija, let. since we are nigerian then let the meetin continue
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by loomer: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Na this thief dey run down buhari administration forming good friend when he's not
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by faaz24: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
SirAgbaletu:
Sai Obj.....Front page at last......All thanks to Inisa people.

Inisa

Awon anami niyen o smiley grin
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by chiedu7: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
sukkot:
IPAD YOUF WILL NOT LIKE THIS PINSHURE OOOOO undecided

they already think SW and N run the country and they are marginalized. mods please epp the blood pressure of ipad youf by not bringing these types of threads to frontpage

I think say na NDA dey run country, if they can put fear into the president .

It means they are above the president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by suasmablow(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pipelines have been destroyed Soldiers have been killed NO Activist Is Talking Baba OBJ understands Better I Smell A Reload Of Udi Massacre When it happens nobody show shout Genocide oh
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by sukkot: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
chiedu7:

I think say na NDA dey run country, if they can put fear into the president .

It means they are above the president.
Nigerian Defence Academy ?
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by nofreedom: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
kolajoo:
HOW BUHARI AVERTED DISASTER IN OGONI LAND!

If Buhari visits Ogoniland today and an attempt is made on his life, two things are bound to happen and both leads to only one end. One is to take him out using snipers or whatever and then what? The army will wipe the entire Southeast and South South off the surface of the earth. The army, Air force, Navy and all other security forces will be given a 'shoot at sight order' to keep shelling the entire region until nothing moves again, yes, nothing. The other is to make an attempt on his life and he escapes the assassination plot; either ways, the security agents will still kill everyone and everything. So, who wins?

No matter how it plays out, the northerners will immediately commence #ethnicCleansing against the #Millions of southerners in the North and the Southerners will also annihilate the #Few northerners in the South and a full scale war that is worse than the #Biafra cum #bokoHaram war will begin. Every ethnic group will take up arm against the other and continue to kill one another till the whole country is littered with corpses. Then the international community will wade into the crisis in the name of quelling the fight and take our oil and lands away from us. Then another round of #Colonialization will begin in full gear and the few ones that are lucky to be alive will become slaves to the West. Biafra is lost and One Nigeria is also lost. So, who wins?

Then 60 years from now, one of the few lucky survivors of the war will author a book with the title: 'There was a country' or 'Buhari's visit to Ogoniland: The beginning of the end of Nigeria'; or something like that. Again, who wins?

But after a deep thought, I told myself that Buhari was right to cancel his visit and take the #Shame that comes with it. He has clearly demonstrated a rare statesmanship that is worthy of emulation. The Buhari that I know is not worried about his life; he fought in the Biafra war 49 years ago. He is a war General who has seen death on several occasions. He is only concerned about the millions of life that will be wasted because of him as well as the aftermath effect of such bloody situation on the over 170million lives of fellow Nigerians.

Thank you baba for saving our lives. You have just earned yourself the title of 'The father of a new Nigeria! Shame on you #Wailers!

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR!

[img]http://donewithaa.files./2010/02/dunce21.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Temmytea70(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
OP pls recaption... .. ..

(Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With his photographer and Obasanjo)

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by luckylucky: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hope this strong headed Hausa man will listen to advice of experienced Ebora Owu. Buhari should just make peace with Jonathan and Tompolo if truly he wants to survive this current economic brouhaha in the country. But wait o how can Buhari believe that innocent Nigerians are suffering with this comfort lifestyle I'm seeing radiating in that living room. To all Avengers on behalf of average Nigerians I am begging you my biggest brothers pls have mercy. Nigerians are suffering, no food, no water, no light, no salary, private coys are sacking workers daily and govt workers are not well paid. Please let endure till 2019, we shall choose another leader by then. It's obvious that Baba Buhari is too old and less educated to rule us, he has shallow knowledge in economy policies that can better masses.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by kolajoo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Olukat(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
kolajoo:

If Buhari visits Ogoniland today and an attempt is made on his life, two things are bound to happen and both leads to only one end. One is to take him out using snipers or whatever and then what? The army will wipe the entire Southeast and South South off the surface of the earth. The army, Air force, Navy and all other security forces will be given a 'shoot at sight order' to keep shelling the entire region until nothing moves again, yes, nothing. The other is to make an attempt on his life and he escapes the assassination plot; either ways, the security agents will still kill everyone and everything. So, who wins?

No matter how it plays out, the northerners will immediately commence #ethnicCleansing against the #Millions of southerners in the North and the Southerners will also annihilate the #Few northerners in the South and a full scale war that is worse than the #Biafra cum #bokoHaram war will begin. Every ethnic group will take up arm against the other and continue to kill one another till the whole country is littered with corpses. Then the international community will wade into the crisis in the name of quelling the fight and take our oil and lands away from us. Then another round of #Colonialization will begin in full gear and the few ones that are lucky to be alive will become slaves to the West. Biafra is lost and One Nigeria is also lost. So, who wins?

Then 60 years from now, one of the few lucky survivors of the war will author a book with the title: 'There was a country' or 'Buhari's visit to Ogoniland: The beginning of the end of Nigeria'; or something like that. Again, who wins?

But after a deep thought, I told myself that Buhari was right to cancel his visit and take the #Shame that comes with it. He has clearly demonstrated a rare statesmanship that is worthy of emulation. The Buhari that I know is not worried about his life; he fought in the Biafra war 49 years ago. He is a war General who has seen death on several occasions. He is only concerned about the millions of life that will be wasted because of him as well as the aftermath effect of such bloody situation on the over 170million lives of fellow Nigerians.

Thank you baba for saving our lives. You have just earned yourself the title of 'The father of a new Nigeria! Shame on you #Wailers!

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR!

Wasted time and all on this? sad sad sad
Very loud fart on ur face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by tete7000(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Buhari will always tag Obasanjo's eight years among years of PDP misrule, yet he won't stop receiving and taking advice from the same man. Is that not hypocrisy?
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by father042: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Again?
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by nofreedom: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
kolajoo:
Ur kingsmen grin tongue

grin

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by SeniorElder(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2016

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR![/quote]

What is this one saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by catalan15(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ok...
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by nkemjacob2(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
if u like accept obj advice 2 go and create mass murder in niger delta, just d way he did 2 bayalsa indegens. then u wil expect more avenger and ipob

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Planning to declare state of emergency in Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwalbom state.

This is to enable the military bring down the activities of Biafra in the Niger Delta, in the name of Niger Delta Avengers.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by TRUTH777: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
The British High Commissioner came to pass a very strong message to Buhari but had to do that through Obasanjo. The High Commissioner was with Obasanjo yesterday.

Buhari would be forced to toe a line he would not like. World powers do not want a crisis in Nigeria right now.

The social ill that would be generated in Nigeria, in the event of nationwide unrest, would affect west africa.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by ojibole1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Obj 1of d people dt contributed to d destruction of this great country..I won't be surprised if he says he wants to contest in 2019
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo by 400billionman: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
sukkot:
IPAD YOUF WILL NOT LIKE THIS PINSHURE OOOOO undecided

they already think SW and N run the country and they are marginalized. mods please epp the blood pressure of ipad youf by not bringing these types of threads to frontpage

How much enta ur pocket ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngige Withdraws From 2023 Presidential Race (See The Letter) / Akpabio: Udom Emmanuel, Umo Eno On War Path - The Will / I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.