Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) (78499 Views)

My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe / How To Make Creamy Coconut Milk At Home / How To Make Tiger Nut Milk (kunun Aya) A Natural Aphrodisiac! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Gaborone:
Op, thanks a lot for this new one.

Heaven knows my children will be taking soft drinks and all, only once a year. That's if they are lucky. grin

Smoothies and fruit juices are the in-thing.
Warning!
To Ladies & gentlemen that are single please stay away from this Drink or take it easy, cos it enhance Labido etc.
I knew cos i spent 1year in North where it originated, the even prepared it for bride in order to spice them up.

Note: Those that can perform well on bed ahould be taking it frequently especially at 8pm
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Klington: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
mohince:
Tiger-nut, Coconut and Debino(dates)drink known as KUNU-AYA. This drink is just exceptional and highly nutritious.
Very easy to prepare:
wash and Soak your Debino(dates) to soft.
wash and slice your coconut to pieces
wash your tiger-nut
Blend the contents above with a blender and ready for consumption
You wouldn't wanna miss this Just give it a shot. I just did mine...... Today is Friday.
..pls how long will i soak the dates,do i need to add water after blending n what about sieving? tnx
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by sheddy03: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
its delicious and good for men.
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Stanbeto: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
I love this home made milk Die
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by floxyluv80(f): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Tasted and confirmed tongue tongue tongue. In fact, a trial will convince u

1 Like

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by biihem(f): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
lepasharon:
Why does this one look different?
This is the dry one. The one on OP's plate is the one that has already been soaked. Its advisable to buy the soaked type instead of going through the stress of soaking it for few days. Remember to sieve it. Its very nutritious and nourishing.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by DonCortino: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
mohince:
Add a sugar........ So simple. Best for served..... I love this so sweet and delicious
Did u sieve it?
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by acenazt: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Rowlandjude:
For those people asking if to remove the Date seed, why will u? grin. The seed has vitamin strong in it.
lmao cheii nigerians
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Tex42(m): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Iriruaga100:
Op, what is d local name for debino or is that d local or market name?
That is the local name(Debino), that is what the hausas call it.
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by priscaoge(f): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nice one op!!!!!!!!

A piece of advice, make sure ur Boo is right beside u before u drink it, the result after drinking it is extraordinary cheesy cheesy cheesy *Experience*

Tho it's very very nutrious and it nourishes the body as well. I normally add mine Peak milk instead of sugar! Try it and u will drink it every day!

Today I made Smoothie, another favorite on my list

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by nefertitiram: 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
mohince:
Add a sugar........ So simple. Best for served..... I love this so sweet and delicious

Has anyone ever told you this mixture is an aphrodisiac? I'm sorry for the woman you will lay your hands on!
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
I hope a pregnant woman can drink it.I need urgent answer pls
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by fireforfire: 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
mohince:

Abeg correct dis ur English joor.
Which one is add a sugar" and "best for served
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by freeman67: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2016
of no tell una say dis thing d kill blender oooo

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Seedorf009(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2016
nice post. i wsh 2 do my own kunu soon.is it mandatory to use the dry tiger nuts? all d post ve read previously, dey re always talkin abt soaking the dry tiger nuts for sum hours b4 dey start processing it. i wish to use fresh tiger nuts, hope i will get desired result.
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by oneroflo57(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
freeman67:
of no tell una say dis thing d kill blender oooo

I don de reason this since...coconut that's strong...b4 you prepare this thing 3 times...your blender blades go sagg

1 Like

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by bunlizlaw(f): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
ajuwarhodes:
I hope a pregnant woman can drink it.I need urgent answer pls

Yes I can categorically confirm that! It's not advisable u take it if u are unmarried o cos it enhances libido. I learnt how to make it when I travelled to Abuja last year.U can also add cucumber , dry ginger and kanafuru.
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by bunlizlaw(f): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Olayinka777:
Op don't you think you missed something out? Is it not important your sieve after blending all these items? Just an observation!

You have to sieve after blending.
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by lanchy: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2016
Looks nice! I would sieve it and use the residue to add to flour to make cake or chin chin or something!!
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by jaybee(f): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2016
babestell:
This drink is also aphrodisiac so if you have no means of easing the tension pls be careful how you drink it. It's very popular up north (at least where I served in Kano State). And sometimes people add ginger for taste.

The whole truth and nothing but the truth
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by jaybee(f): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2016
lepasharon:
Why does this one look different?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3796083_organicgeminitigernutgrande_jpeg7b88ee13f10faedb97e9f40ef483e3fd

This is dry. You'll need to soak it before use.
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by chikel2000(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Teach me how to make other drinks apart from zobo and kunu. Thank you.
hehehehehe
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by ajuwarhodes(f): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
bunlizlaw:

Yes I can categorically confirm that! It's not advisable u take it if u are unmarried o cos it enhances libido. I learnt how to make it when I travelled to Abuja last year.U can also add cucumber , dry ginger and kanafuru.

Thanks,made it today
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by aydelicious: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
I love this drink ooh is just easy as you said ooh.
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by TONYE001(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
Skoopy:
I intend to explore tiger nuts and it's potential thereof.

very soon, it will hit the ....et.

Good idea. I may do that in the future sha..when I'm done with the one I have on my desk....

"Physiologic Activity of (Ethanolic/Aqueous) Tiger Nut Extract on Male Albino Wistar Rats"...sounds interesting.. wink
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by DonCortino: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
priscaoge:
Nice one op!!!!!!!!

A piece of advice, make sure ur Boo is right beside u before u drink it, the result after drinking it is extraordinary cheesy cheesy cheesy *Experience*

Tho it's very very nutrious and it nourishes the body as well. I normally add mine Peak milk instead of sugar! Try it and u will drink it every day!

Today I made Smoothie, another favorite on my list
Did u sieve yours?
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by priscaoge(f): 12:24am On Jun 18, 2016
DonCortino:

Did u sieve yours?

If it's d one Op prepared, yes I always sieve mine.
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by aydelicious: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Do you know that ,this is the one of the drinks I serve some of my clients when they are still fasting the Ramadan,thy all enjoy it to break there fasting but I add milk to my own when I'm doing it sa ooh.
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by WetSmoke: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
hmmm, the aya spoilt my blender o.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by ibietela2(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Following
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by oneroflo57(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
WetSmoke:
hmmm, the aya spoilt my blender o.
I talked about this but every 1 ignored

1 Like

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Uchexxy(m): 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
good day guys, sorry for drawing u back to this thread that u may have possibly forgotten........I'm working on my project and so I'm thinking of concentrating this drink in powder form. so I wanna know if it's been explored and if anyone can point me in d right direction especially with d oil present in coconut.
I'd really appreciate an educative reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) / Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.