Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigerdelta Ammunitions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerdelta Ammunitions (803 Views)

Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics) / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerdelta Ammunitions by mayrho(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2009
Hi NLs,
Is it me or what, I watch the so called amnesty plan for the militants and the laying down of arms and I noticed:
1. The arms/weapons seem unused (NEW)
2. Only AK47s
Whatever happened to the GMGs the rocket launchers and the other weapons we see day in day out on TV where are they who is fooling who?
If am wrong please guys educate I NEED TO KNOW?
Thanks
Re: Nigerdelta Ammunitions by mogentle(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2009
mayrho:

I NEED TO KNOW?
I've never watched the programme but i learnt it's interesting.

My Dear @Topic you will know very soon! Just watch out for the drama of multiple episodesgrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerdelta Ammunitions by rethink: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2009
THE RETIRED GENERALS AND THE DMI ARE THE REAL MILITANTS

Not the people of NDelta
Re: Nigerdelta Ammunitions by mayrho(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2009
@rethink am with u on that
Re: Nigerdelta Ammunitions by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2009
mayrho:

Hi NLs,
Is it me or what, I watch the so called amnesty plan for the militants and the laying down of arms and I noticed:
1. The arms/weapons seem unused (NEW)
2. Only AK47s
Whatever happened to the GMGs the rocket launchers and the other weapons we see day in day out on TV where are they who is fooling who?
If am wrong please guys educate I NEED TO KNOW?
Thanks

The government and the militants. cheesy
Re: Nigerdelta Ammunitions by Ehoi: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2009
Those arms were specifically purchased by the government to fool the world into thinking the militants are laying down their arms. MEND warned everyone of how the government approached them on the deal but they refused.
Re: Nigerdelta Ammunitions by peruso: 1:01am On Aug 26, 2009
maybe you need to watch the one done by the militants(sorry ex-militants of bayelsa) the weapons you are begging to see is only a joke when u see what those boys/men brought out,

it was aired live on ait on saturday,

my broda i see weapons cold catch mee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Nigerdelta Ammunitions by peruso: 1:10am On Aug 26, 2009
EHOI::::::

HAVE U EVER HEARED OF GENERAL AFRICA, BOYLOAF, JOSHUA. AND THE REST OF THEM THAT WERE ALL OUT THERE, THESE ARE PPLE WE'VE BEEN HEARING OF SINCE THIS WHOLE MILITANTS THING STARTED, WE VE NEVER SEEN THEM BUT THESE DREADED PPLE WHERE ALL OUT THERE THAT DAY FOR THIS DISARMAMENT,

SEEN FOR THE FIRST TIME BY SO MANY,

WHY I REPEAT WHY DO WE NOT BELIEVE SUCH SIMPLE THINGS,

MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS IS HIGH TIME WE START BELIEVING IN OUR COUNTRY

I CANNOT FORCE U TO BELIEVE BUT , I BELIEVE IT COMPLETELY,
Re: Nigerdelta Ammunitions by Beaf: 1:21am On Aug 26, 2009
^Please avoid capitals, its rude.
Re: Nigerdelta Ammunitions by Beaf: 1:24am On Aug 26, 2009
Are you talking about the same old and tired weapons we all saw? Or did I miss anything?

If anyone has pictures of the "awesome" weapons, can they please post them?
Re: Nigerdelta Ammunitions by Ehoi: 5:27am On Aug 26, 2009
PERUSO
peruso:

EHOI::::::

HAVE U EVER HEARED OF GENERAL AFRICA, BOYLOAF, JOSHUA. AND THE REST OF THEM THAT WERE ALL OUT THERE, THESE ARE PPLE WE'VE BEEN HEARING OF SINCE THIS WHOLE MILITANTS THING STARTED, WE VE NEVER SEEN THEM BUT THESE DREADED PPLE WHERE ALL OUT THERE THAT DAY FOR THIS DISARMAMENT,

SEEN FOR THE FIRST TIME BY SO MANY,

WHY I REPEAT WHY DO WE NOT BELIEVE SUCH SIMPLE THINGS,

MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS IS HIGH TIME WE START BELIEVING IN OUR COUNTRY

I CANNOT FORCE U TO BELIEVE BUT , I BELIEVE IT COMPLETELY,
It is very easy to brainwash people if you tell them what they would like to believe.
Many nigerians for some reasons desperately want to believe that the amnesty will work and the niger delta problem will be over, hence they are easily brainwashed by the government propaganda.

I was even amazed how the media try to claim boyloaf is MEND second in command.
Boyload was a former cook in Tompolo's camp 5.
He left there to later join dagogo's camp.
Then he left there to form his own militant camp in 2007.
MEND was esatablished in 2005, two years before Boyloaf started his own camp.
Tompolo or dagogo who were boyloaf's boss were not even MEND second in command.
So how did Boyloaf suddenly rise to become MEND's second in command with his 200 fighters? grin grin
Look at the facts and common sense will tell you its all propaganda.

The truth is Boyloaf is just one of hundreds of militant group leaders. We know MEND direct fighters are more than 20,000. Boyloaf by his own words have just 200 fighters. That does not sound like someone who is one of the movers and shakers among the militants. The dreaded militants leaders that matters are hidden. You will not hear their names in the media.
Re: Nigerdelta Ammunitions by ndelta1(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2009
I know quite well the men at the centre of amnesty will not release their weapon, No they will not, you now expect them to do and the Govt fight them back and expose their Ass.
Re: Nigerdelta Ammunitions by mayrho(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2009
I trully think that there is more of propaganda to it show off to the world especially with what dent the NIGERDELTA issue has caused to the present govt
1. Not invited to G8
2. Obama choosing Ghana over us
3. Recent derogatory comments from Clinton amongst others
Am not sure that we are seeing the real militants

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerians Talk Positive At Un / Pres. Yar'adua Launches New Naira Notes (instead Of Attending To Us "students") / A More Virulent Kidnapping Takes Root In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.