Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit (25118 Views)

Bobrisky And Hero Daniels Quarrel Over Toyin Lawani And Nina / Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs / Photo :: checkout Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter As They Rock Same Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by ipreach: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
lovely
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
both.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Prales(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hmmmm! That carmel toe!! Always make sense!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Yorubanews: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
They both looks beautiful. Afro is the best way to go.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Yorubanews: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
I hate ladies with flat vaginaz..

It shld be fat, bulky with a camel toe..

That way, I can see it pout when sh kneels and pouts her asss for a doggy style- ma favorite position!

In bado's voice "Jesu!"
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiibaby:
I Wore it better check out my signature and click like if U like mine

Babe, who stole your sit?
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by lammylam(f): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
the daughters stomach tho! cute cute cute
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by feminaxe(f): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
winkmart:
The lovely lady shared a video of herself and daughter dancing in same outfit designed by her. Obviously they are both rocking the groove and showing off some cool skills, Like mother like daughter .

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/06/toyin-lawani-and-daughter-rocks-same.html

So?
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
vizkiz:
why the daughter come get big belle pass her mama

the makeup on that woman's face though undecided

After u don give the girl belle finish, u come here dey cover up, U've been caught tongue
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by flokii: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nawa o

Mama tummy flat pass pikin o.. Wetin person no go see undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by vizkiz: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

After u don give the girl belle finish, u come here dey cover up, U've been caught tongue

child abuse.. That girl is not even ripe yet lipsrsealed
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Rule No.1 for using Photoshop to enhance your curves: Always mind the door! grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Arijude(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
The daughter looks like an over fed pig
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Missmossy(f): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
What a sight!!

I feel the daughter kept some foam in her belly grin grin even her mom looks trimmed.

Nice outfit anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by SexyStrawberry(f): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
vizkiz:

child abuse.. That girl is not even ripe yet lipsrsealed

See who's calling someone child abuse, am I not ur sugar mummy? grin tongue
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Eynosaintval(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pls wh b the mother? The pregnant one abi the tall one?
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Goldienana(f): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
You are a very funny somebody, I swear I miss my boyfriend

tundelis:
Until dey bring back our snake thread I ain't commenting on sh!t anymore angry angry angry
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by tundelis(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Goldienana:
You are a very funny somebody, I swear I miss my boyfriend

but I'm here for you sweetie cool I can make you forget him wink wink cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Goldienana(f): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Am cool but no one will ever mk me forget him. We both always use dt to joke... U are a funny somebody. We got that from Ajebo jokes. Thanks for helping.

tundelis:
but I'm here for you sweetie cool I can make you forget him wink wink cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by tundelis(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Goldienana:
Am cool but no one will ever mk me forget him. We both always use dt to joke... U are a funny somebody. We got that from Ajebo jokes. Thanks for helping.

Alright my super woman. ..enjoy your weekend

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Toyin Lawani 2 kids 2 father cheesy the girls tommy is from IDP camp cheesy the girl has Toyin's original color but the girl too will soon bleach with her mom's black soap skin whitenergrin issokay o
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by acada111(f): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2016
vizkiz:

It's called baby fat...haba
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by tammie24: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2016
ireneony:
None.
U can see the lady bleach her skin.

Mom and daughter are both ugly... gssshh.
Just look at her daughter big belly

you wey dey like retired ashewo

You are saying some people are ugly

Abeg who dey deceive you sef

Cos you think everybody else is ugly except you.. for your mind

What world are you living in
Re: Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit by cc150615(f): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2016
vizkiz:

You too that right outta my mouth, the mother is so well in shape but the daughter? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street / Anita Joseph Acts As Digital Native Doctor In New Movie, Fans React / Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.