Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,505 members, 7,812,556 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him (2319 Views)

Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Dancing With A Girl / Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him by olokeded: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
The Archbishops were led by The Most Reverend Nicholas Okoh, Primate of the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion)

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-buhari-dancing-with-archbishops.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him by olokeded: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him by eazisky(m): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
olokeded:
The Archbishops were led by The Most Reverend Nicholas Okoh, Primate of the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion)

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-buhari-dancing-with-archbishops.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

I can't see him dancing

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him by ajasbaba(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
the OP must be the one dancing.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him by TippyTop(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Buhari always surround himself with Christians to appeal to the gullible.
The devil will never announce himself as devil, it's Buhari's deeds that make him an extremist.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him by bender79: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
TippyTop:
The devil will never announce himself as devil, it's Buhari's deeds that make him an extremist.
Shattap!!
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him by TippyTop(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
[s]
bender79:
Shattap!!
[/s]
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him by donphilopus: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
I can sight the Bishop of the (Anglican) Diocese of Esan and Archbishop of the Ecclesiastical Province of Bendel, Most Revd Friday J Imaekhai. God bless you sir!
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him by Aegon(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
TippyTop:
He carries a burden no man ever wants to willingly carry. The way GEJ was misconstrued with 'stealing is not Corruption' Buhari has also been misconstrued with the 97% and 5% statement. All these are the work of politicians. They have exploited all our weaknesses in order to perpetuate themselves. Because of this PMB has to bromance all manner of Christian Clerics in order not to be seen as a bigot. But islamophobes will have non of it.

Even though I'm a proud wailer, I sometimes pity Buhari.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him by 400billionman: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Picture of them dancing

Or...

This is corruption.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him by 400billionman: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
TippyTop:

Which one always ?

Stop blind generalization.

These visits are packaged by the media team as well as the Ogoni cleansing to appeal to the 5% pecenters. Aftermath of Niger Delta Avengers hostilities.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him by Subway1011: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
TippyTop:

You are actually the devil. Religious bigot
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him by lordizak(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Aegon:
He carries a burden no man ever wants to willingly carry. The way GEJ was misconstrued with 'stealing is not Corruption' Buhari has also been misconstrued with the 97% and 5% statement. All these are the work of politicians. They have exploited all our weaknesses in order to perpetuate themselves. Because of this PMB has to bromance all manner of Christian Clerics in order not to be seen as a bigot. But islamophobes will have non of it.

Even though I'm a proud wailer, I sometimes pity Buhari.
We still love Baba.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him by lordizak(m): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
The real religious bigots, extremists, fundamentalist are on here. Our love for Baba is stronger than ever. This Guy is gonna be the best President ever; when we get things working again. I still give Baba benefit of the doubt. I am proudly a Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

As Arase Bows Out... No DIG May Succeed Police Chief / Watch The Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions / See How Kano Youths Mocked Their Governor At Sallah Prayer Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.