Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,060 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" (41737 Views)

Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) / Kayode Akinbayo’s Wife Delivers 2nd Baby In Texas On Vals Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by whiz10(m): 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Jimmie's nose is just like carrot in the second and third pic...Mr. Pinocchio
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by Phi001(m): 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
prinsam30:

no offense pls, Jim is my guy, person no fit joke again for Nairaland shoooo pack well oooo
Everybody dey joke levels na.....no too vex....n a play

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by Joyce28(f): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cute photos kiss
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by Emmaino247: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Abeg thumb up 4 them
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by admindim: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
cool
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by Pinkybush: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Chai! If to say I finish skool I 4 becum actor. Mfana Ibaha
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by alizma: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
naija babe where una de? baby mamas' form is out. them no de take eye see actors and musicians
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by Pyno30: 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
stephenduru:
Nollywood actor Jim Iyke and Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh recently featured in a movie titled Closure.The movie was shot at Galveston Island Beach in Texas.

See photos of the two actors looking dapper on a set of movie from Closure production above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-jim-iyke-chris-attoh-looking.html
Everything About Jim makes sense like Avengers news, on like Flavour who don't have cloths

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by vislabraye(m): 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
I see one gel like olajumoke
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by Appareil(m): 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
How I like Jim says so man! Ça va Jim?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by jojosweet(f): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Chris Attoh in that suit looks like a waiter the guy needs to learn how to blend color.
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by encryptjay(m): 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
I love Jim Iyke's dress sense cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by Originalsly: 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hmmm.......couldn't that girl wash her hand and mouth before resting it on the guy's white jacket?
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by nonjebose(m): 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
taketomama:
DO NOT CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
I will not ma
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by Nixiepie(f): 12:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Jim got this good sense of dressing I admire,bravo
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by mare23ayo(m): 12:13am On Jun 04, 2016
Blessing5550:
Seun pls look into this guy! fraud alert!
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by joewill(m): 12:20am On Jun 04, 2016
I nid the massive support of Nigerians to winnnig this competition. its currently been led by an Albania, and we want a Nigerian to come out the first and make the country proud. vote for me Please, by clicking this link,
http://www.stptax.com/diary-destined-nigerian-accountant/ scroll down to the bottom and like my short story - its Twixted Tax Tale competition... means a whole lot to me. thanks. (Please note that, opera mini does not work in this link, use UC web, Chrome or any other browser) its for love...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 04, 2016
ibkgab001:
They look confused like UBA advertising DIAMOND bank
guy u craze o..
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by Aida13: 1:18am On Jun 04, 2016
So Jim Iyke can look fairer than someone... Attoh must be really dark to make Jim Iyke seem light skinned. Nice pics.
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 04, 2016
rokiatu:
Do.p.e AF cool cool
why do gals like showing their back during selfie huh
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by anyisco(m): 2:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Thats nice!
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by chingydaboss(m): 3:18am On Jun 04, 2016
Thief... may God punish ur destiny..
Ur fone number is d digit behind d first four numbers. U want free credit..

Go nd work to earn a living..before u put an evalasting curse on your generation..

Nairalanders.. dnt send any card ooo..if u send it, it will nter into his fone as text message, den Hr will load it within dat stipulated period of 5 or 10mins..

Stay blessed..
Blessing5550:
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by tranxo(m): 3:25am On Jun 04, 2016
Enypie:
Quality pictures.
Lol. Just say your mind jor. Quality GUYS
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by NobleG1(m): 3:47am On Jun 04, 2016
I don't like that id*iot called, Jim Iyke. He's a scammer.
Who knows the latest woman or women he's presently duping.
How f*oolish women find this id*iot attractive is beyond me!
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by Dugozpweeti(f): 4:41am On Jun 04, 2016
Oh geez!!!! shocked. Jim Iyke my crush of that year... Looking dope like always!!!

Meanwhile I'm still searching for FLASH
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by stingbreed(m): 4:45am On Jun 04, 2016
englishmart:
Jim Iyke looks shorter than Inyanya in that picture. He needs to be carefull
careful how , sometimes i read some coments & i get tired sad

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by Druhill(m): 5:44am On Jun 04, 2016
stephenduru:
Nollywood actor Jim Iyke and Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh recently featured in a movie titled Closure.The movie was shot at Galveston Island Beach in Texas.

See photos of the two actors looking dapper on a set of movie from Closure production above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-jim-iyke-chris-attoh-looking.html
I just keep loving this Dude everyday, Jim iyke my baddest rule model, keep it up boss.
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by BossDanniee(m): 6:41am On Jun 04, 2016
Amazing look
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by freakffffffffff: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2016
I so much luv dah guy #Nohomo
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by gsalvatore: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2016
The barber that fixed those beards is really who I commend...Jimmy boy has always been dapper since God was a boy...

Where the Bleep will I get a good barber this morning in jos..
Re: Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" by ekmike(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2016
ibkgab001:
They look confused like UBA advertising DIAMOND bank
And the same diamond bank was advertising for first bank when I walked into their bank this week.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno Visits Onitsha Fire Victims (Photos) / Waconzy Has A Crush On Linda Ikeji / Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.