Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Charcoal Exportation Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Charcoal Exportation Business (845 Views)

2,000mt Charcoal Exportation Contract For Sale. / How To Start Crafts Exportation Business On Etsy: / My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Exportation Business by ralphexpot: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2009
Permit me to tell you that I am one of the many victims of the current Stock Market down turn. Somehow, through research I discovered this more profitable, stress-free and great line of business which is the export business. The line of business still remains widely untapped because it is a major reservoir of very few and extremely secretive business merchants. Really, many look at export as a very capital intensive business but with as low as N550, 000 you can get started. Just follow me as I take you through the A, B, C of becoming an export merchant.
Do you know that the export business is one of the most viable and promising ventures ever in the history of mankind?

for more information, visit

http://www.nairalist.com/lagos/services/1537

(1) (Reply)

Make millions in Poultry Buisness / Perfectly Designed Natives For Sale #7,000 Call 08023886174 / For Toyota Coaster/ Similar Buses: Earn #150,000 Monthly In Jv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.