Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' (2622 Views)

Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government / Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions / Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by henryanna36: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Audu Ogbeh on Thursday released a census livestock in the country.According to
Mr. Ogbeh,the 2011 National Agricultural Sample Survey indicated that Nigeria was endowed with an estimated 19.5 million cattle, 72.5 million goats, 41.3 million sheep, 7.1 million pigs and 28,000 camels.Speaking further,he said the country had 145 million chickens, 11.6 million ducks, 1.2 million turkeys and 974, 499 donkeys.He was quoted to have said.....

“The way forward in improving our livestock and dairy industry is to intensify efforts on adding value to the industry along the respective livestock value chains.

“In line with our goal of attaining self sufficiency in animal protein, this administration has set out to establish ranches to be planted with high quality improved tropical grass and legume species.

“We shall provide irrigation for all year commercial fodder production to enhance settlement of pastoralist and ensure cattle, sheep and goat improvement through an expanded breeding programme through artificial insemination.

“We shall group dairy farmers in clusters, build their capacity and equip them with milk collection facilities and facilitate single digit loan for them".

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce seems not to be happy with Audu Ogbeh and the president administrtaion.He accused the present administration of her inability to prioritize.According to him,the government is focusing on peripheries instead of on pressing issues.He accused Audu Ogbeh of releasing census of livestock while leaving the problem of scarcity of tomato  and corn currently facing the country unattended and also leaving the citizens clueless of what the government is doing to tackle the problem.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/one-of-major-problems-of-this.html

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by henryanna36: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by lovat(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Tomatoes scarcity is caused by Boko haram. Lai Mohammed

6 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Birds of same feathers.
Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by Abeymills(m): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Oga Bruce no mind them yeye pipu yeye govt
Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by talktrue1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
This govt is more interested in animals than its citizens

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by cindybella101(f): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Livestock census indeed. I wonder who counted the ones in my area grin

7 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by ckmayoca: 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lolz. This guy get stone for mouth oh. Laugh no go kill person. Fulanis land agent mr ogbeh
Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by Splinz(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Clueless bunch!
Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by mrvitalis(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mr Bruce the main problem with Nigeria has always been thinking of now and not about tomorrow that's was the reason ur party never saved and now we are here

Tomato ebola has come and we have developed a treatment for it for the next planting season ( u won't see that one in the news) , so there is nothing we can do now to manufacture tomatoes
Just manage Tin or people like u should establish greenhouse tomato farms

This man just think he is very smart, but avoids debate at every chance

12 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by keypad1: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
No body has count my own goats here. About 3 inb numbers. Where da fvck did awudu get that figure from?

I reject every apc spirit in my life.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by xandy84: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
No Sir. This is not time to play the blame game or pointing fingers here or there. This government needs to wake up and pioritize responsibilities. Little gains recorded in agricultural sector in last administration is been lost to indecision of this administration and the minister is doing census on livestock as if that will reduce the price of tomato in the market. SmH for Mr Ogbeh

mrvitalis:
Mr Bruce the main problem with Nigeria has always been thinking of now and not about tomorrow that's was the reason ur party never saved and now we are here

Tomato ebola has come and we have developed a treatment for it for the next planting season ( u won't see that one in the news) , so there is nothing we can do now to manufacture tomatoes
Just manage Tin or people like u should establish greenhouse tomato farms

This man just think he is very smart, but avoids debate at every chance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by mrvitalis(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
xandy84:
No Sir. This is not time to play the blame game or pointing fingers here or there. This government needs to wake up and pioritize responsibilities. Little gains recorded in agricultural sector in last administration is been lost to indecision of this administration and the minister is doing census on livestock as if that will reduce the price of tomato in the market. SmH for Mr Ogbeh

There is

There is nothing even God can do to bring tomatoes here. It has happened and we have to face it That's the truth
The minister is planning for the future wish is more important for us at this point
We have produced a vacin for it, that means it won't happen again
What else do u want

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by xandy84: 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nigerian and sentiment are like bread and butter.. You can make your point without involving God. This is not the first time the disease happen and it was managed then and all the present administration has to follow the blue print of how it was managed then. To correct you Sir, it will happen again and only a prompt response will stop it from spreading and minimizing the damage.

mrvitalis:

There is nothing even God can do to bring tomatoes here. It has happened and we have to face it That's the truth
The minister is planning for the future wish is more important for us at this point
What else do u want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by Pavarottii(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
cindybella101:
Livestock census indeed. I wonder who counted the ones in my area grin
Ur picture Don scatter my head. I pray say I no tiff am... grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by Welrez(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
Senator Ben Bruce is slick and offers nothing besides that.
Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by Goke7: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Has the odemwinge wannabe been finally allowed to greet the President? someone should please inform me when he has finally greeted the President.

Am a guy and I just wanna make common sense!

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by archdon: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Correct me if am wrong, isn't Ben Bruce a Senator? By definition dat means a Lawmaker Wc makes him part of the govt,

He's a sorry excuse for a man, if all he wants to do is rant he should never have joined the senate (what a waste of space)

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
As much as i like this senator.. He will never desist from all this blame games. Heating up debates is his hubby
Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by Osakah24(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
mrvitalis:

What else do u want
Dont let God knock your head.
Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
henryanna36:
The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Audu Ogbeh on Thursday released a census livestock in the country.According to
Mr. Ogbeh,the 2011 National Agricultural Sample Survey indicated that Nigeria was endowed with an estimated 19.5 million cattle, 72.5 million goats, 41.3 million sheep, 7.1 million pigs and 28,000 camels.Speaking further,he said the country had 145 million chickens, 11.6 million ducks, 1.2 million turkeys and 974, 499 donkeys.He was quoted to have said.....

“The way forward in improving our livestock and dairy industry is to intensify efforts on adding value to the industry along the respective livestock value chains.

“In line with our goal of attaining self sufficiency in animal protein, this administration has set out to establish ranches to be planted with high quality improved tropical grass and legume species.

“We shall provide irrigation for all year commercial fodder production to enhance settlement of pastoralist and ensure cattle, sheep and goat improvement through an expanded breeding programme through artificial insemination.

“We shall group dairy farmers in clusters, build their capacity and equip them with milk collection facilities and facilitate single digit loan for them".

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce seems not to be happy with Audu Ogbeh and the president administrtaion.He accused the present administration of her inability to prioritize.According to him,the government is focusing on peripheries instead of on pressing issues.He accused Audu Ogbeh of releasing census of livestock while leaving the problem of scarcity of tomato  and corn currently facing the country unattended and also leaving the citizens clueless of what the government is doing to tackle the problem.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/one-of-major-problems-of-this.html
we all said the north were useless to us and that they add no value to Nigeria's economy. Now you bloody hypocrites are complaining about tomatoes. Grow your own tomatoes or join the avenger terrorists. Simple and short

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by Segadem(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hmmmn
Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by Segadem(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
mrvitalis:

What else do u want
that's blasphemy
Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by mrvitalis(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Segadem:
that's blasphemy
Did I lie?
Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by vedaxcool(m): 5:30am On Jun 04, 2016
Moroonu Bruce has only lies to tell did PMB ignore you once again? or do you pretend not to know the importance of research
Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by opalu: 5:35am On Jun 04, 2016
Lolzzz
Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by gbaskiboy: 5:46am On Jun 04, 2016
Still wondering where they get analytical data for livestocks but couldn't see anyone coming to my area to count animals. All this is just formality to show that information minister is working at least he gave informations. BTW, where are other ministers appointed by Buhari, we have not heard from them since their inception in the office.
Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:22am On Jun 04, 2016
This guy is jes a fool! I swerrit..

So, because we wan eat, we shldnt baff or even talk?

Did he even knw dt the treatment for this disease is already in circulation to the Agricultural bodies?

Did he even knw dt there was a wide warning to farmers since last year to embrace green house farming for tomatoes ds year?

Twitter senator.. Lol

chai, I bow for ur ignorance!

Tell me, how many metric tons of cassava do Nigeria produce? How many tons do they export?

What about maize? How many metric tons are affected by disease?

Oh, so u dnt knw.. But u can always google the answer..

But this kept me wondering how they cld plan without knowing this figures and how they cld knw the figures without survey.. Thus, census..

Allow me, did u knw the last administration also took surveys of the farmers and they cassavas we produce?

Did u even knw they developed countries will give u a count of what they have?

I wonder how they achieved this? I wonder how they knw which importation to barn, which aspect of agric to concentrate on and which one to encourage further..

Why am I even wasting my time? Wailers got no brain! We zombies are eating them all!!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:22am On Jun 04, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Still wondering where they get analytical data for livestocks but couldn't see anyone coming to my area to count animals. All this is just formality to show that information minister is working at least he gave informations. BTW, where are other ministers appointed by Buhari, we have not heard from them since their inception in the office.
dude, did u understand wot is meant by cluster survey?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by orunto27: 6:27am On Jun 04, 2016
Audu Ogbeh is Agatu, an endangered specie..
Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by naijaboy756: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2016
archdon:
Correct me if am wrong, isn't Ben Bruce a Senator? By definition dat means a Lawmaker Wc makes him part of the govt,

He's a sorry excuse for a man, if all he wants to do is rant he should never have joined the senate (what a waste of space)
if he is a waste of space, imagine the amount of space and resources wasted by everything that is related to APC. Imagine the amount of MB Zombies waste on NL

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Mocks Audu Ogbeh:'Tomato Is Scarce & U're Giving Us Livestock Census' by naijaboy756: 6:42am On Jun 04, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
This guy is jes a fool! I swerrit..

So, because we wan eat, we shldnt baff or even talk?

Did he even knw dt the treatment for this disease is already in circulation to the Agricultural bodies?

Did he even knw dt there was a wide warning to farmers since last year to embrace green house farming for tomatoes ds year?

Twitter senator.. Lol
of what essence is animal census to this scam *change* environment? That is the height of clueless-ness

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo / Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria (pics) / After Fall Of Sambisa Forest, Shekau’s New Hiding Place Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.