Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo (2631 Views)

Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Military Artillery Bombardments (Photos) / AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) / Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
I'll try and keep it short and clean. These mods don't show me love.

This is a rebuttal to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3259921/na-bombardment-swfacts-position-igbos

Straight to the point

Some of them have been asking for pics. If y'all want to see pics, It's not hard at all. All you have to do
is take a bike and go to that area with your cameras. HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT?. I didn't see
anyone ask for pics when the same militants killed people some weeks back

Whether the people who were killed are Yorubas or Kanuris, we don't care! Okaaaay? The bottom line is that it's criminals
that are being killed. Some of the NLanders who reside in that area have told y'all innocent lives are safe.what else do you
want to hear?

I don't know why he's mentioning Buhari. What has Buhari got to do with criminals being killed. For God's sake, elections
have come and gone. MOVE THE FVNK ON! Okaaaaaay? cheesy

He asked questions like whose land is the battlefield and blah blah. Suddenly Lagos is no more the 6th beastafran state
with more chitgbos than other tribes combined. cheesy I told y'all these thugs were created to provide Grade A entertainment.

I've seen them on those ND avengers threads chatting ballz about how Yorubas are claiming environmentalists. Suddenly,
they too have become environmentalists themselves grin.

They are talking about displacement. They don't even know there are lots of chitgbos living in that area but then again.
that's why they are chitgbos. grin

The reason why folks are calling Igbos out is because

They were the ones who rejoiced the most when folks were killed

They are the only ones doubting the authenticity of the reports

They are the most unsettled concerning this matter for reasons known to them

I saw them sharing free yoghurts on those threads after folks were killed in Ikorodu

All in all, the reason for these creflo dollar sermons is because deep inside them, they know the people they've been cheering all these while have been killed so they are trying to make themselves feel good. It's sad news for them. If y’all aren’t bothered, then you won’t be creating multiple threads to console yourselves

Your masters have been killed. DEAL WITH IT!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by modath(f): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
smiley ... Na so.....

People who own a land said they are fine, unfriendly neighbours are second guessing them... Why cry more than the bereaved? The holy book says, "Love your neighbour as much as yourself", never more, why dis kain fatal attraction kind love? Na by force.. smiley

One person hold load for hand, another dey dia dey narrate how e go pain am for nose, wetin concern am?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by olaitoro(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
those miscrant militants should be dealt with.

Op say no to tribalism, with this your tribal bigotry you might not go far in your choosen career.

say no to tribalism

8 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by dunkem21(m): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Another tribal thread cheesy..

Jump and pass cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by StOla: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Any terrorist operating in that axis should be obliterated from this world.

No need for prisoners.

As for the Igbos who are consoling themselves to mask their frustration that militancy imported from the NigerDelta is being destroyed, they can replace the ijaws and also suffer the same destruction.

When a man destroys his own land and now wakes up to realise his mistake, he tries to reproduce the same destruction around him to make everyone equal. That is the situation with these Ijaw militants being massacred. They have destroyed their own region to the applause of their Igbo spectators, now they need a good place to destroy, seeing nothing good to destroy in the already deserted SE.

Now with the massacre being fed to them like hot dodo, is anyone surprised at the miserable spectators who urged them on the journey to self destruct, being the very ones lamenting about a genocide by the military that the natives are not worried about?

As for the Igbos developed Lagos chanters, I wonder what happened to the love for no mans land?
At the end of the day, a migrant would always be a migrant and a native would be a native. No native would ever rejoice in the destruction of his place and would do everything to restore sanity and destroy terrorism, except a migrant who eventually remembers he has a native village to return to.

I hope Anambra and Abia state already have plans for the Igbos who would be displaced from those locations when the dust finally settles?

Has anyone rescued Hyginus from the Ijaw terrorists that kidnapped him?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
StOla:
Any terrorist operating in that axis should be obliterated from this world.

No need for prisoners.

As for the Igbos who are consoling themselves to mask their frustration that militancy imported from the NigerDelta is being destroyed, they can replace the ijaws and also suffer the same destruction.

When a man destroys his own land and now wakes up to realise his mistake, he tries to reproduce the same destruction around him to make everyone equal. That is the situation with these Ijaw militants being massacred. They have destroyed their own region to the applause of their Igbo spectators, now they need a good place to destroy, seeing nothing good to destroy in the already deserted SE.

Now with the massacre being fed to them like hot dodo, is anyone surprised at the miserable spectators who urged them on the journey to self destruct, being the very ones lamenting about a genocide by the military that the natives are not worried about?

As for the Igbos developed Lagos chanters, I wonder what happened to the love for no mans land?
At the end of the day, a migrant would always be a migrant and a native would be a native. No native would ever rejoice in the destruction of his place and would do everything to restore sanity and destroy terrorism, except a migrant who eventually remembers he has a native village to return to.

I hope Anambra and Abia state already have plans for the Igbos who would be displaced from those locations when the dust finally settles?

Has anyone rescued Hyginus from the Ijaw terrorists that kidnapped him?

Shuku bambiala will rescue him cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by ba7man(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Imagine..... make person siddon for Onitsha dey tell me say 1800 Yoruba don die for my backyard. undecided

The think they can spread that their "Okporoko" propaganda machinery in Lagos/Ogun state.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by OoduaVanguard: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
olaitoro:
those miscrant militants should be dealt with.

Op say no to tribalism, with this your tribal bigotry you might not go far in your choosen career.

say no to tribalism

Mechionu there you this hypocrite. You are on of those using your alternate monikers to deride and take shots at yorubas over this incident, yet you are here forming peacemaker. You ain't sleek.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by YourNemesis: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
You dey mind OSUS?
When the news of the military bombardment came out, they were asking what makes Lagos and Ogun better than Benue, and why would the government be attacking Ijaw militants while leaving Fulani herdsmen terrorists to kill in benue. But on another instance they would swear to chukwu Okuko Bambiala that the militants are Yorubas.

Now and again, all of a sudden, it isn't their business and they are asking Yorubas should face the Ijaws without calling the Igbos into it.. Yet according to the same people, the militants are not even Ijaw.
In other instances, whenever there is an attack on innocent citizens in the West, they laugh and taunt Yorubas telling them that the Ijaws have taken the fight to their backyards, but now that tides are turning, the Yorubas shouldn't talk because the fight is in their land.

They are as confused as headless chickens right now and are wondering how they hell they have gotten so low, making themselves slaves to criminal elements among the minority Ijaw.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
OoduaVanguard:

Mechionu there you this hypocrite. You are on of those using your alternate monikers to deride and take shots at yorubas over this incident, yet you are here forming peacemaker. You ain't sleek.

That's the same thug operating the Bankesmalls, adeitoro, and Ganiyat72 handles.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by sparrowkid: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ti oju akata ba n lewo, se enu adie lo ye ka ti gbo
Yiyo ekun ti ojo ko
A kii so eran m'eran ko kan pa

This people have 'te' won de ti fi ate te'di. Won ti gbe saara won koja moshalashi. Eniti to so wipe kinni a fe se, oun ni a n se fun. Won o ti ri nkankan. Make dem continue to run their mouths. We no dey talk, we dey wait.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
why do you guys take these useless entities serious,these guys are filled with a mountainous volume of generational hate,they like to see others fail,they like to see others suffer while they progress,they wish the evil that befell their region,that took 3million lives in swipe,will roll around,not knowing the universe doesn't work that way,yeebos are reaping what they've sown.
I've wondered why a tribe will be so vicious about people who oppose their political ideas,their souls belong to the devil,imagine trolling omnka with the death of middlebeltans because he's a progressive,not knowing such evil will befall them.
don't take yeebos serious,bully and don't reason with them,that the only language they understand.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by Godemcee(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Why do u even stress urself enlightening shitgbo yoots,they are pained that there ijaw masters are getting killed,I va this option for them

1:go nd join ur ijaw masters in the creeks nd die with them

2:go nd jump into the lagoon

3:keep gnashing ur teeth nd keep knockin ur Igbo on the wall till ur head become flater than samsung Flatron LCD,

As for that olaitoro just leave the hypocrite,he wud taunt yoruba's nd he his scared of leaving lagos,thus he keep shouting lagos is no man's land,soon they wud push yoruba's to the wall nd he wud know who owns lagos

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by olaitoro(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
OoduaVanguard:

I used to go the tribal line before, but of recent I found out that it doesn't worth it.

you might deny it, but online tribal rants effects your relationship with other tribe offline.

I stay in yorubaland though an Igbo, tell me why should I be a bigot.

so Alaye, destroy tribalism before tribalism destroy your future.

o gwula ka o ha mu na onu.

1 Like

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by OoduaVanguard: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

That's the same thug operating the Bankesmalls, adeitoro, and Ganiyat72 handles.

Of course he is. He's originally from Ebonyi but claims 'Lagosian'. cheesy Since Ambode started enforcing the hawking ban he lost his job and has been running around constituting a nuisance here on Nairaland, instead make he go learn trade like the rest. Lazy and Jobless thing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by BankeSmalls(f): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
OoduaVanguard:

Of course he is. He's originally from Ebonyi but claims 'Lagosian'. cheesy Since Ambode started enforcing the hawking ban he lost his job and has been running around constituting a nuisance of Nairaland, instead make he go learn trade like the rest. Lazy and Jobless thing.

Stay there dey form militant, if you don't stop militancy like our yoruba brothers, South west will be bombed till it becomes a desert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by superstar1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
You even have the time to be lecturing those ijaw slaves.

Those Ugandans are pathetic and idiotic in nature. No wonder they are called red mudsters and chitgbos.

Their masters are being wiped out and there is nothing they can do about it. If they want to go by the way of propaganda against govt, we are here for them and we shall neutralise all their online lies against Nigerian Army and FG.

Any one of them that is pained can relocate to Arepo to help out their ijaw militant masters.

Even if there are yorubas among those miscreants, they should be killed alongside. We do not harbour criminals.

They have forgotten that the CDS is a yoruba man. He is not Badeh that Boko Haram took over his hometown. Ugandans utopic dream of Biafrau.d was thwarted at Ore, and we shall do same to those criminal Ijaw militants too at Arepo.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by OoduaVanguard: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Stay there dey form militant, if you don't stop militancy like our yoruba brothers, South west will be bombed till it becomes a desert

Middle finger, Punk.

[img]http://i./ZCnBUZM3ZgLMQ.gif[/img]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by BankeSmalls(f): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Godemcee:
Why do u even stress urself enlightening shitgbo yoots,they are pained that there ijaw masters are getting killed,I va this option for them

1:go nd join ur ijaw masters in the creeks nd die with them

2:go nd jump into the lagoon

3:keep gnashing ur teeth nd keep knockin ur Igbo on the wall till ur head become flater than samsung Flatron LCD,

As for that olaitoro just leave the hypocrite,he wud taunt yoruba's nd he his scared of leaving lagos,thus he keep shouting lagos is no man's land,soon they wud push yoruba's to the wall nd he wud know who owns lagos

It is we yoruBack yoots that want the Ijaws flushed out so we can claim their oil. We yorubas have been claiming ND and envying ijaws
Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
I propose we officially name Yeebos on/off Nairaland Ijaws slaves
because they are taking servitude to a whole new level that Kilimanjaro will forever try to catch up it.

13 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by Reminez(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Those flatheaded OSU IBO's are scums of the earth . If they are so pained about the treatment being meted out to their ijaw lords , they should go and join their militant lords . You all will be bombed together . How dare you mess with the Yorubas and think there will be no repercussions . The VP and the CDS are both Yoruba . Obj and Tinubu are still alive too .
The military is doing their 'thing' now . We will do our 'own thing' also . You all have murdered sleep .Henceforth , the good for nothing ijaw militants and their OSU IBO slaves are in for a hell of a ride in the south west .

8 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by BankeSmalls(f): 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
modath:

smiley ... Na so.....

People who own a land said they are fine, unfriendly neighbours are second guessing them... Why cry more than the bereaved? The holy book says, "Love your neighbour as much as yourself", never more, why dis kain fatal attraction kind love? Na by force.. smiley

One person hold load for hand, another dey dia dey narrate how e go pain am for nose, wetin concern am?

That the whole of Yorubaland is filled with miscreants and rascals who do nothing but militancy and causing trouble is no the fault of any tribe. We should chain the mad dogs in the SW or bomb their oblong heads by the na

1 Like

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by BankeSmalls(f): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hagm0nd:
pleas can we now officially name yeebos on nairaland ijaws slaves

After naming yorubas fulani blockus suckers cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by Godemcee(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
BankeSmalls:

It is we yoruBack yoots that want the Ijaws flushed out so we can claim their oil. We yorubas have been claiming ND and envying ijaws
yes we want there oil,nd we want to keep igbo's as slaves are u satisfied now

7 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
BankeSmalls:

After naming yorubas fulani blockus suckers cheesy
among the impostors here you take the candy for mumurity,just like attackgoat,xtrose,attacker/stricker321,scoleman,fedayeen,freegloat,etc.I wonder if those with mental juice don't log onto nairaland.
ur reply and rebuttal are always shallow and dumb,guess what,I won't engage you at all,I'll just use you to gather cheap likes,so keep mentioning for all you care.

8 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by BankeSmalls(f): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
superstar1:
You even have the time to be lecturing those ijaw slaves.

Those Ugandans are pathetic and idiotic in nature. No wonder they are called red mudsters and chitgbos.

Their masters are being wiped out and there is nothing they can do about it. If they want to go by the way of propaganda against govt, we are here for them and we shall neutralise all their online lies against Nigerian Army and FG.

Any one of them that is pained can relocate to Arepo to help out their ijaw militant masters.

Just a few bombs and you're crying foul, a lot of militants and miscreants are converging on Lagos island now and the NA jets are heading there to deal with them tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by BankeSmalls(f): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
Godemcee:
yes we want there oil,nd we want to keep igbo's as slaves are u satisfied now

Let's free ourselves from fulani recolonisation first , lets go fight to reclaim Ilorin cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by Davvymavvy(f): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
I don't understand these Igbo guys, we don't care about you, your opinion is irrelevant. We wholeheartedly support our gallant soldiers, let all the terrorists be crushed to death to the delight of their accommodating host. If Igbo's are tired of dying from the bullet of our soldiers, they should fight alongside their ijaw masters...at least, those new recruit soldiers we have enough target practices

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by superstar1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Let's free ourselves from fulani recolonisation first , lets go fight to reclaim Ilorin cool

The same way you have renamed your town back from Oyigbo to Obigbo or the same way you have reclaimed your fathers hijacked properties or the way you have renamed all the Rumu streets in PH back to Umu.

Pathetic Ugandan.

7 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by Reminez(m): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
BankeSmalls:

You good for nothing malnourished cretin . You cowardly reported me to the mod the day . Now run along to get me banned again . You good for nothing osu IBO. You are nothing but ijaw balls sucking prospective drug peddler . OLORIBURUKU OMO IRANKIRAN !!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by BankeSmalls(f): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
superstar1:

The same way you have renamed your town back from Oyigbo to Obigbo or the same way you have reclaimed your fathers hijacked properties or the way you have renamed all the Rumu streets in PH back to Umu.

Pathetic Ugandan.

Are you saying there is also an emir in Oyigbo as there is in Illorin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Issue Of Yorubas and the bombardments in Arepo by omofunaab(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
I called my relatives staying close to that place, they said they are safe, but they are indoors, i came to nairaland to read some idiots saying yorubas are the victims.

It's now i realize why lord luggard merged us with a particular tribe, he knew we Yorubas needed to be amused by the stupidity of others

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Pictures From Nigerian History That’ll Make You Wish You Could Time Travel / Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie / Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.