Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road (39279 Views)

Osinbajo And Amosun Commission Procter Gamble Factory Agbara In Ogun (Photos) / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) / Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by YourNemesis: 4:21am On Jun 04, 2016
You can all see why peace and stabiility is an absolute prerequisie to development?

So what if Dangote had a factory/industry or company in the Niger Delta? These avenger people would have probably bombed it by now.
His new refinery in Lekki/Epe was a great choice IMO.... before some ugly illiterates masking as "avengers" destroy peoples' years of hardwork and toil.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by anonimi: 5:19am On Jun 04, 2016
Subway1011:
You always get angry for any project commissioned in SW, too much hate in your heart bro. Why are you an enemy of progress, i just pray your kids dont see all your wicked post on nairaland. You really suck bro

When your parents indicate to you the areas where you are NOT performing well at all, are they doing it because they hate you
Think, bro, THINK.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043813_img20151031182934_jpeg9e20f9096dfc108761ed3160bd879f5f
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by francotunsco: 7:01am On Jun 04, 2016
2rutalk1:
. keep deceiving yourself. Since the inception of this administration, this 1 Km road is the only project that has been commissioned in the South West. Over the period, this forum has been awash with gigantic projects from Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi etc. The threads are there for reference purposes. Keeping deluding your self.
let me not even write again. You seem to lack capacity to make common sense.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Subway1011: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2016
anonimi:

When your parents indicate to you the areas where you are NOT performing well at all, are they doing it because they hate you
Think, bro, THINK.

[img]http1031182934_jpeg9e20f9096dfc108761ed3160bd879f5f[/img]

See rubbish logic. Always trying to justify his hatred, face your books selling and stop disgracing yourself everywhere. Hypocrite
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by sunky101(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2016
When tis not for free...Soon, Dangote go take over the Economy since he wont pay tax for years now
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by fapcrook(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=1tin4sure post=46241258]my fellow nigerians let us learn very quickly from this. development only happens where there is peace. a good business man will only invest where there is peace. have we ask ourselves why all the oil companies have their head offices in lagos, despite the fact that the goose that lays the egg is in the south south?

NDA, IPOD, ETC... make peace.... infact ogun state is strategically positioning itself now. most manufacturing companies are now in ogun state[/ quote] True talk, people don't think deep
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by remostikal: 1:20am On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmmmm, ibese is where Dangote's ultra modern cement facility will be located and this commissioned itori-ibese road will be linked to the ikorodu 4th mainland bridge which will access Lagos island's lekki free trade zone where Africa's largest oil refinery and fertiliser plants (all owned by dangote) will be located. These 3 facilities will all be directly linked through the lekki-Epe road network to the proposed sea port and cargo airport to be built at ibeju lekki for efficient trading via import and export of product. All projects private funded, which means bankers and investors are fully in support to fund them.. WOW!!, lagos is going to the next level. Not to talk of Eko Atlantic city project, bardagy redline train and seaport project, and proposed power plants. This yoruba-hausa collabo has massive potential o!. Now kebbi will start producing rice as export goods for lagos state government soon. South west dey use style arrange their destiny by playing politics of interest over politics embodied by tribalism and hatred. Peace pays walahi
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Favored4gud: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
I have a house in Ogun State border line to Lagos (Matogun-Oke aro area). I bought the land in 2004, built and moved family in 2007 that place has not improved till date. Like I wrote I as of Dec 2015, the place still messy if not worst. The only change was the bridge built by the community ppl so they dont fall off from bikes or while in a car. Till date nothing. Like I wrote, Lagos may not be all that good but waay better than Ogun. I was encouraged to buy cos the place will get better with time, yeah land is expensive there now but access is sooo horrible.

That's why I am moving family to Lagos, built a new place. Also learnt lots of folks moving out from there too. I will rent the place out once out. I would reconsider Ogun State again once I notice a better development. To each it own tho.
Femich18:

You maybe right and at the same time wrong. I don't stay in Ogun State but I've relatives over there who are always commending him. As par the road issue you raised earlier I want you to know that every community can't all have good roads at the same time but bit by bit it will go around. Even in Lagos too not all towns have good roads some roads are eyesore I must confess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Femich18(m): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Favored4gud:
I have a house in Ogun State border line to Lagos (Matogun-Oke aro area). I bought the land in 2004, built and moved family in 2007 that place has not improved till date. Like I wrote I as of Dec 2015, the place still messy if not worst. The only change was the bridge built by the community ppl so they dont fall off from bikes or while in a car. Till date nothing. Like I wrote, Lagos may not be all that good but waay better than Ogun. I was encouraged to buy cos the place will get better with time, yeah land is expensive there now but access is sooo horrible.

That's why I am moving family to Lagos, built a new place. Also learnt lots of folks moving out from there too. I will rent the place out once out. I would reconsider Ogun State again once I notice a better development. To each it own tho.

Wow that is serious...but uve taken the right decision. I'm sure tins will improve with time and your asset will keep appreciating
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Femich18(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Favored4gud:

wow....that is the best tin I must confess..
BTW... please I need assistance I don't mind if u can hear me out
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Femich18(m): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Favored4gud:

That is the best.
please I need assistance. I won't mind if I can have ur email address sir
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Favored4gud: 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sure I can read or look it up. What's up?
Femich18:
wow....that is the best tin I must confess..
BTW... please I need assistance I don't mind if u can hear me out
Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by Favored4gud: 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Thanks
Femich18:

Wow that is serious...but uve taken the right decision. I'm sure tins will improve with time and your asset will keep appreciating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Election Thrown Into Chaos As Buhari Suspends Country's Top Judge- CNN / FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States / Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.