Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna (92478 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album / Cynthia Morgan Dabs For 'Christ' In Sexy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by bamite(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
kenonze:
Lesbian.
The boobies aren't fake
But
Cynthia Morgan is fake.
She is trying hard to to fake a life style.

you're real but your boobies are flat

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Duru009(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lez in the house..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Fallen breast
how u take know say e don fall undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by lordkhalifa(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
I wonder what dis one is singing.... If u can Open ur mouth so wide then close it back... U are automatically a celebrity

no wonder one guy like that mistook her as south american cow because of her pierce nose...

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Tamzblaze(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
the presenter was carried away by touching cynthia's boobs and she wanted to touch one more time...but cynthia said 14years o
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Miles300: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Some of this artiste fake accent there is nothing bad to be real like olamide , tuface etc who don't form when speaking
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by wristbangle: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I catch am! I can see lalasticlala viewing this thread! The guy too like big big brezz! And I am sure he will carry this thread to frontpage now! lipsrsealed

Modified: cheesy cheesy

Hahaha. Werey plenty 4 NL oo grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
ademoladeji:
Beebee0oh, it's lunch time... Food is ready

grin
Blessed are the sucker's for their mouth shall never depart from breast.. lipsrsealed
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Theoflux(m): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Okokomiko! nothing wen gurls no go do :-x same-sexxers. We don know una from Tv now... haba, make una get fear of viewers na
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by ClintonDal(m): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
I just enjoy watching this Cynthia Morgan, though I don't play her songs...... I only fancy "don't break my heart".
This zinna of a presenter should better up her game. She makes a lot of mistakes, ask the wrong questions and assumes a lot. Abi them no teach am say she needs to portray that all questions come from her fans.
That's how she messed up with Omawumi's interview. She made it look as if she was trying to confirm if she really smoked weed. Is that even a worthy question to ask on an interview these days undecided

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by DasukiSambo: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
HornyTiwa:
LOL

My home girl loves doing this with me

hornytiwa lemme be your hornyteebillz....Chisos babe you set!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by MeAboki(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Tyra Banks went even further; she invited a plastic surgeon to her live show, removed her bra and allowed him to feel her naked boobs under the cover of a thin cloth in order to determine whether the were fake or not.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

cheesy u still dey call me child... I go scatter something 4 this forum o.

I sent u a PM, please respond.

Uncle pls Don't.

Sorry for ur concern.
. My PM not working
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
kenonze:

Uncle pls Don't.

Sorry for ur concern.
. My PM not working

It's understandable, if u don't just yet, want to respond 2 a stranger. I just want to be sure u got my mail... Did u?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

It's understandable, if u don't just yet, want to respond 2 a stranger. I just want to be sure u got my mail... Did u?

No i didnt
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
kenonze:

No i didnt

**Ok this is what I sent u**

For what it's worth, my moniker on NL is more naughtier than my true self.

You're such a lovely creature. Away from the troubles of this world, I'd like to rest my head on that dune-shaped tummy of yours one day. I think we can build a friendship that transcends NL. Is there a number we can begin with... Please.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by makabulchi(m): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
iheanyi40:
u de mind em undecided oloshos lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Olosho na person pikin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

**Ok this is what I sent u**

For what it's what, my moniker on NL is more naughtier than my true self.

You're such a lovely creature. Away from the troubles of this world, I'd like to rest my head on that dune-shaped tummy of yours one day. I think we can build a friendship that transcends NL. Is there a number we can begin with... Please.

Thanks Buddy.
However ur demands are not possible because am married.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by claremont(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
vargasvictory:
Lala And Brezz grin

Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
kenonze:

Thanks Buddy.
However ur demands are not possible because am married.

I'm also married. Even married people have friends. So what are u talking about?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

I'm also married. Even married people have friends. So what are u talking about?

Friendship is not your only demand.
There were several demands u made which are not acceptable
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Tallestniqqa: 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
kenonze:
Lesbian.
The boobies aren't fake
But
Cynthia Morgan is fake.

Wow!
You real, with your curve
I would like to knw ur name.....
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by dasparrow: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

oh wow! shocked

LOL grin

@Post

That Zinna girl is something else. Do you know she wanted to touch Cynthia's breast a second time and Cynthia had to tell her not to touch again and then mentioned 14 years ooooo. Hmmm, lol.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
kenonze:
Lesbian.
The boobies aren't fake
But
Cynthia Morgan is fake.

No Cynthia Morgan is not fake. There's a difference between fake lifestyle and distinctive lifestyle.

The fact that her mom is a baby mama and she has included it in her foundation shows loudly that she is living HER lifestyle and no one else's
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
kenonze:

Friendship is not your only demand.
There were several demands u made which are not acceptable

Babe are u an economist? I asked for a number to enhance our communications. Dont married people exchange contacts anymore?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
HornyTiwa:
LOL

wia are u leets hook
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
HornyTiwa:
LOL

wia are u leets hook
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
dasparrow:

oh wow! shocked

LOL grin

@Post

That Zinna girl is something else. Do you know she wanted to touch Cynthia's breast a second time and Cynthia had to tell her not to touch again and then mentioned 14 years ooooo. Hmmm, lol.

Lolxxxgringrin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by oshiokpu(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Not News...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Cannonleo(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lalasticlala u were caught ohhhh grin grin grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by fuellessgen: 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
HornyTiwa:
LOL

Good for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.