Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna (92469 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album / Cynthia Morgan Dabs For 'Christ' In Sexy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by argob44(f): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2016
SMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by auskenfine(m): 12:06am On Jun 04, 2016
The lesbian presenter even got carried away and wanted to start romance. She was restrained.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by antsut(m): 12:15am On Jun 04, 2016
Vessi:
You for let man do the pressing undecided

Lesbians cry

Exactly! shocked
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by 9inches(m): 12:31am On Jun 04, 2016
Go to [size=16pt]18:35[/size] mins if you like cutting through the chase like me.

You're welcome. cool
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by BraniacX(m): 1:18am On Jun 04, 2016
FroshGirl:
I love this one ooo
No be lie! Your face frosh sha! Dat iz if na you be dat cool
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by BraniacX(m): 1:20am On Jun 04, 2016
HornyTiwa:
LOL

My home girl loves doing this with me
ÿy Ehn! shocked
Wuttoff me ur homeboy? undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by shinx91: 1:27am On Jun 04, 2016
Nano returns with another Smashing Tune Titled "SHAKARA" ft Maxiola

This is a Dancehall infused tune you would enjoy .Trust me this song is Great. Pls guys, help me help them , by downloading it, you won't regret downloading it.

PLEASE Download & Share your thoughts

DOWNLOAD "SHAKARA" Now from http:///1P4l9QV

Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by revolt(m): 4:00am On Jun 04, 2016
Shes a goddess!! I bow b4 her
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:23am On Jun 04, 2016
I like this lady though
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by devvland(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2016
kenonze:
Lesbian.
The boobies aren't fake
But
Cynthia Morgan is fake.
She is trying hard to to fake a life style.

How? Because she's being an entertainer and doing it differently? Because she has crafted a persona and brand image for herself? You should call Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, & Prince fake too cos they all broke out of the mold of convention to bestride the pinnacle of their careers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by chiz1(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2016
well done
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by anyicash(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2016
They also make use of padded p**sy, make the presenter check that too.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by bedfordng(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2016
celeb
Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by kinibigdeal(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2016
FroshGirl:
I love this one ooo

Re: Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna by pamcode(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
I thought the presenter was male mtchew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) / Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.