Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano (4479 Views)

Young Men Stripped Unclad In Bayelsa And Paraded Round Town For Stealing (Photos / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) / Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by Ebal: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
The Head of the Igbo woman who was beheaded yesterday beign paraded round Kano

Angry Muslims youths in Kano on Thursday evening decapitated a woman trader over allegations that she blasphemed Prophet Muhammad. The victim, who was said to be of Igbo extraction was accused of blasphemy during a religious argument at Wambai market.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/06/angry-youths-behead-woman-in-kano-for.html

Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by HungerBAD: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
I just lost Faith in humanity today.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by delishpot: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Isn't that the head of a BH bomber girl from some time ago?

That photo is from long ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Never discuss religion with a Muslim man but if you must, do it in your hometown where he cannot touch you. If this lady had had the discussion in her village in the east, dem no born the person to capitulate her like that.
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
delishpot:

whether the photo is true or not the fact is that a woman was beheaded in kano. Hungry bloggers will always do something desperate to drive traffic to their blogs

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by delishpot: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
lofty900:
whether the photo is true or not the fact is that a woman was beheaded in kano. Hungry bloggers will always do something desperate to drive traffic to their blogs

Okay sir
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by dubsy91(f): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
lofty900:
Never discuss religion with a Muslim man but if you must, do it in your hometown where he cannot touch you. If this lady had had the discussion in her village in the east, dem no born the person to capitulate her like that.

there was no discussion.i live in kano,n what happened was d hausa man came in front of her shop to wash his legs for prayer,she asked him to leave n go elsewhere,d useless man said he wont,d woman pushed him away n next he had organised his fellow deviks n dey started chanting allahu akbar as dey took her away...isnt dat just evil! these ppl are so wicked always lookn for a reason to shed blood

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
dubsy91:

there was no discussion.i live in kano,n what happened was d hausa man came in front of her shop to wash his legs for prayer,she asked him to leave n go elsewhere,d useless man said he wont,d woman pushed him away n next he had organised his fellow deviks n dey started chanting allahu akbar as dey took her away...isnt dat just evil! these ppl are so wicked always lookn for a reason to shed blood
Lord have mercy. Did you take any pix?
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by BrownChima212(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Am speechless undecided
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by SirREX94: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Tnkx for ur elaborate information. Don't u think it's about time to relocate from there? Given to the recent happenings around the country, these guys are not smiling. Just Concerned!
dubsy91:

Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by SirREX94: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
Tnkx for ur elaborate information. Don't u think it's about time to relocate from there? Given to the recent happenings around the country, these guys are not smiling. Just Concerned! Ème ngwa ngwa, émeghara Ödachi!
dubsy91:

Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by Gidoka(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
Why are dey fighting for mohammed? This is barbaric
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by Mikylopez(f): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
and itz said muslims abi islam is all abt peace......m scaredof them sha....i try my possible best nt to get dem angry... u c dem in satlite if dey want to pray dey jes block d road dey careless abt d school children going home.... sha lemme nor tok too much
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by dubsy91(f): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
SirREX94:
Tnkx for ur elaborate information. Don't u think it's about time to relocate from there? Given to the recent happenings around the country, these guys are not smiling. Just Concerned! Ème ngwa ngwa, émeghara Ödachi!

i understand bt u knw its nt easy relocating frm a place you've bn established,esp business wise...we are making plans though...daalu
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by dubsy91(f): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
lofty900:
Lord have mercy. Did you take any pix?

no i didnt...d igbos held a meeting today n re demanding d perpetratos of d act,bt i knw dats bullshit.afterall soldiers were there n there was no single gunshot to scare d crowd,though it was their intervention dat saved d woman's husband frm bn heheaded too...bt these same army men re quick to shoot at innocent protesters in d East.its a shame,their demands will only fall on deaf ears n sadly nofin can be done
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by kelvin4sure(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
I just lost Faith in humanity today.

Same
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by SirREX94: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kkk.... Nne n'no oo!
dubsy91:

i understand bt u knw its nt easy relocating frm a place you've bn established,esp business wise...we are making plans though...daalu
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
dubsy91:

no i didnt...d igbos held a meeting today n re demanding d perpetratos of d act,bt i knw dats bullshit.afterall soldiers were there n there was no single gunshot to scare d crowd,though it was their intervention dat saved d woman's husband frm bn heheaded too...bt these same army men re quick to shoot at innocent protesters in d East.its a shame,their demands will only fall on deaf ears n sadly nofin can be done
so sad
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by Yahbas83(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
stupid world
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by MeAboki(m): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
delishpot:

Valid observation; I also carried out a Google search on the pictures and they came up related to the Kano central Mosque bombing and the 2011 post election violence - nothing to do with alleged beheading.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by qoura123(m): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mikylopez:
and itz said muslims abi islam is all abt peace......m scaredof them sha....i try my possible best nt to get dem angry... u c dem in satlite if dey want to pray dey jes block d road dey careless abt d school children going home.... sha lemme nor tok too much
can he be friend with a friendly ladies pls
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
The hair looks too black for that of an old woman. RIP Bridget.
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by favourboy1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
The hair looks too black for that of an old woman. RIP Bridget.
how old r u? No offense :-/
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by ChemicalReaction(f): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
favourboy1:
how old r u? No offense :-/
And what has age gotta do with this? huh?
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by favourboy1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
And what has age gotta do with this? huh?
no insult i just love d way u quoted dats y i asked. Tell me no suprise
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by abdulaz: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Mikylopez:

You need to be scared my sister, men just hide in the guise of religion to perpetrate evil.

Fear MEN and not GOD.

What is dead may never die... cry
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by kiarie09: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Evil last days,they have no regard for human life... God judge them...
Re: Disturbing Photo:head Of The Woman Who Was Beheaded Beign Paraded Round Kano by ugonwanneokoye: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
The kano police comissioner said the woman was not beheaded.Don't know who to believe these days.

(1) (Reply)

Cult Leader Asked Me To Kill My Parents To Be Sure I Won’t Betray The Confratern / Horrific Footage Shows Dog Yelping In Pain As It Is Barbecued Alive / BREAKING! Man Vomiting Money From Mouth Live!. (A Must Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.