Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? (805 Views)

Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos / Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? by onila(f): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2016

cry well me several times

will it be ok to share my story here
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? by debetmx(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
onila:

Go and die.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? by Cutehector(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
If u were molested several times den why the fvck do u still call urself a virgin?

Or do they sell virginity in the market? Onila even d devil cannot understand ur problem

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? by onila(f): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
debetmx:

Go and die.
tell that to ur nigerian brothers that molest Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? by onila(f): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
If u were molested several times den why the fvck do u still call urself a virgin?

Or do they sell virginity in the market? Onila even d devil cannot understand ur problem
molestation doesnt have to be penetration

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? by wins18(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
why are FRSC so wicked like this pls check this thread for me [graphic pix] www.nairaland.com/3142772/how-generosity-landed-me-into#46241285
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? by Cutehector(m): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
onila:
molestation doesnt have to be penetration
r u kiddn me? So what's all these news i'm hearing abt old men -raping 3year old girls? Do u think It's physically possible for a big dick to enta a tiny vagina? The society will just summarily brand it as -rape.

I pray u are really a virgin as u claim u are.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Whats the point of this thread onila?
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? by theEYe21(f): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
I would say 90% of girls cry

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? by debetmx(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
onila:
tell that to ur nigerian brothers that molest Nigerian girls

Freaking attention seeker.

Happy now?
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? by onila(f): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
r u kiddn me? So what's all these news i'm hearing abt old men -raping 3year old girls? Do u think It's physically possible for a big dick to enta a tiny vagina? The society will just summarily brand it as -rape.

I pray u are really a virgin as u claim u are.
what r u saying. .r u high grin

molestation can be touching a girl inappropriately
of course penetration is also molestation

i wasnt penetrated but I was moleste3d in many ways

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? by Cutehector(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
onila:

molestation can be touching a girl inappropriately
of course penetration is also molestation

molested how? Like the basterd was touching u in ur boobs and kini? Cuz that is the only place that is "inappropriate" to me
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
onila:
molestation can be touching a girl inappropriately of course penetration is also molestation
Name them pls
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? by onila(f): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
molested how? Like the basterd was touching u in ur boobs and kini? Cuz that is the only place that is "inappropriate" to me
and bum bum
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? by Cutehector(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
onila:
and bum bum
bum bum isn't a private part of the body onila angry
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Were Molested In Nigeria Growing Up? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
onila:

I got serious depression the first time I made a kid about six years old recount her ordeal. There are animals among us masquerading as humans.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening Right Now In Your Area?ikorodu/sagam NL Regarding 8/8 / Video:man Claimed To Be Wizard Landed Mysteriously Naked In Church Premises In B / Heeeelp!!!!!! I've Just Being Scammed By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.