Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) (30257 Views)

Is Generosity To People Also A Way To Be Successful In Life? / How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultist..... / Cancer Patient Shock Over Generosity Of 900 Thousand Pounds Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by wins18(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is what happened to me today, I don't know weather this should discourage me from being good and kind since the outcome of today's own is disheartening.
There is this woman in our compound that has six children, currently, the woman has no work doing, and the husband is not well to do either, sometimes the little ones will be crying of hunger to.
It happened today that I sworn to go to the bank and withdraw the last 3,000 naira in my account to give this woman so that they can eat, because I hate seeing people surfer while I'm in the position to make a difference...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by theEYe21(f): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
So how did your generosity land you into trouble? undecided

7 Likes

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by wins18(m): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
This morning,I borrowed a motorcle from our neighbour with a promise of fuelling it to the brim, because firstbank branch is very far from my place.
I reached the bank successfully with my borrowed bike, gladly made a withdrawal of my last 3000, knowing fully well I am going to touch a soul today.
I didn't tell my mum because I don't want any one to talk me out of doing what I have madeup my mind to do.
On my way coming, I saw some one stranded, waiting for bike for God knows how long, without wasting time, I told him to climb the bike.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by menix(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Come! come!! come here!!! mister man, we tell you say we wan read ur scripts...

Abeg shove ur story inside bread make u use am drink tea...

wins18:
This is what happened to me today, I don't know [b]weather this should discourage me from being good and kind since the outcome of today's own is disheartening.
...[/b]

No be only weather nah Welder...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Flexherbal(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
We are following...

2 Likes

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by justwawblog(f): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
i still dnt understnd even wen am still lookin at de write-ups. wats de problem??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by wins18(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2016
and the guy is from my side, I carried him and sped off to our destination, we passed army check point successfully, then remaining about 10 minutes to reach my place, I saw Federal road safety corps members ahead of us, slowing us down, well I think it was a minor issue.
I decided to slow down and know what the problem was, lo and behold, they didn't waste time in grabbing my key.
'where is ur plate no.' one of them asked,
He checked and saw presidency, because the bike is government owned property.
'Where is ur driving licence'
'hian! Driving licence for bike'? Which kind wahala be this na.
I never knew b4 u drive a bike you must have a driving licence.
Okay it seems I have won in this one, only for them to swipe me off my feet with 'where is ur crash helmet'
I giveup!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by wins18(m): 7:55am On Jun 03, 2016
story completed, check the (2) page, thank you

3 Likes

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by wins18(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2016
before I could say 'jack robbinson' one of the member mounted on my bike and sped off to their office without delay,
The oga called me and told me my offence is a heinous one, that I am going to pay 13,000 naira, we started begging the man to have pity on us, that I am a student, where can I get that kind huge sum of money, someone who Is still struggling to get admission, we pleaded but it fell on deaf ears.
What have I got myself into, which kind problem be this na? Chai, I aff suffered today.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by wins18(m): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2016
I discovered the guy I was carrying didn't have any transport fare on him, I gave him 100 naira to take another bike, he accepted and thanked me.
I was there under the scorching rays of sun, begging. But it seems this dudes ain't smiling, lol, not quite long, they got another victim, this time around a hefty man with a camry ride, well dressed and presentable. I didn't know what the man's offence was, but I'm pretty sure its worth the penalty with mine, the man was challenging them, u know, to my greatest surprise, they let the man go scot free, just like that. Jesu! So this people can only make life miserable for the poor and needy, I was really disappointed in them, na to show muscle for where defenceless people dey dem sabi, chai God is watching them oo, u see, but they didn't waste time in taking my bike to their office

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by amandina: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Chai, my brother don't giveup on ur good deed.
God will provide someone that will give u more than the money u lost in the process, this frscn can be wicked, that was how some one wanted to jam them the other day,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by wins18(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
I have to take another bike, back to the bank to go and pay into FRCN account, when I entered the bank with the paper they gave to me. I joined the queue and waited for my turn.
When it reached my turn, I gave them the papers and the banker told me its incomplete yet, that I should go to the cybercafe and do pin printout. Phew!!! What a stress,
I have to take permission from one of the security men in order for them to allow me in if I'm late, b4 bank closure.
I set out to locate any cyber cafe, at the end I saw one, had to wait for my turn. Later did the printout successfully with some charges.
I took the whole document immediately to the bank, but when I reached, the bank has closed already for the day, I hurriedly walk to the security man incharge and he started telling me to go, that nobody is entering the bank again.
Chai I aff suffer

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by egopersonified(f): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
where did you get the 13k you were going to pay to the bank? abeg hurry this story up and goan give that family their 3k ooo, the children are still crying

41 Likes

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by wins18(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
egopersonified:
where did you get the 13k you were going to pay to the bank? abeg hurry this story up and goan give that family their 3k ooo, the children are still crying
Lol, chill na
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by wins18(m): 2:02am On Jun 04, 2016
[b]As I was about to leave the bank premises, one of the security man recognised me. And said yes he can remember vivdly that I took permission from him, that was how he allowed me into the bank. I didn't waste time in calling my sis, narrating the whole ordeal to her, immediately she sent 10000 naira into my account, then I added the 3000 I withdrew earlier to it. Deposited it into the account and took the teller and other documents out of the bank.
I called an okada man and told him To take me to Frsc office, paid him 100naira, and we went. When we reached their office, I saw one of their female official, I went straight to her, greeted her and she responded.
'are you the owner of that bike over there'
'yes ma'm, I have done what I was ordered to do.... here are the receipts'
She took it, examined it closely and looked at me and the okada man, lol, for my mind, case don end be that oo.
'where is ur helmet, you know you can't take this bike home without ur helmet, so go back home and get ur helmet b4 u take this bike with u'. and I was like, oh God warris dis ehn, which kind wahala be this na?[/b]

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by okoroko(m): 6:10am On Jun 04, 2016
typical Nigeria way..
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by wins18(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2016
okoroko:
typical Nigeria way..
My brother the thing tire me oo
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by wins18(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2016
amAlbert ,
firmjudge , lumiere91 , ladyJul, obinovictor , nwabuwa , explorers , faith551 , lalasticlala , timidapsin , oracle , kollected44 , classCaptain , eliba , seun

My people, whats ur take on this?
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by wins18(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
The okada man joined me, and start begging the lady, we were there untill the weather started changing, its getting dark, And I don't have enough money on me to transport me back home, not quite long, one of the member arrived, it seems this one is the oga kpatakpata for that their branch, He demanded to know whats going on, we narrated but He also insisted I should go home & get my helmet b4 I take the bike.
Hmmm wata don pass garri be that oo,
The okada man now told the oga that He has a brother who is the chief, i.e a top Rank officer in FRSCN, immediately the okada man mentioned his name, The oga said we should go and carry the bike, and to be honest, He[the top officer/ial] is his brother, sort of related because the man is hausa by tribe.
They gave us the key and I was glad finally, I took the okada man's no. Settled him outside and sped off >>>>

The story is about to end.., more update soon, just that people are not commenting to incourage me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by timidapsin(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
this your story eh... typical way d devil stops good people from helping others

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by wins18(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2016
timidapsin:
this your story eh...
typical way d devil stops good people from helping others
So true my brother, I have to loose much because of 3000, but I didn' giveup. I later achieved it by giving the woman the money, though I sought it from another means, not my bank this time

1 Like

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Obinovictor(m): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2016
wins18:
amAlbert ,
firmjudge , lumiere91 , ladyJul, obinovictor , nwabuwa , explorers , faith551 , lalasticlala , timidapsin , oracle , kollected44 , classCaptain , eliba , seun

Brother, you don suffer small o... FRSC are the most wicked uniformed men we have in this country... Even worse than LASTMA.. God will repay you

1 Like

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by AmAlbert(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2016
wins18:
amAlbert ,

Omo your suffer name supposed to be igbiogolo
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by snadguy007(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Okay
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Araoluwa005(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
(1) super story(lie) and if it is true,
(2) Maybe the family you wanted to help is a cursed family

1 Like

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Proffdada: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin
It never rains but pours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Who can summarize this with less than fifty words

1 Like

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Peacetemi: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bullsh.t story. Its fiction and its bullsh.t.

5 Likes

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by teepsee(f): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
I don't even know what to believe in this. Which state is this nonsense I read happening self
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by montezz(f): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Front page?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Nigerians Spend N730 Billion On Sports Betting Annually / New Human-like Creature Found In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.