Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Top Actress Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage In Kano (pic+videos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Actress Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage In Kano (pic+videos) (2759 Views)

Yemi Alade Visits Orphanage In Haiti Ahead Of Headline Concert [photos] / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India / Jenifa’s Diary Actress Celebrates World Virginity Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Actress Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage In Kano (pic+videos) by Abdul9025(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
Top Kannywood actress Hadiza Gabon celebrate her birthday at Orphanage in kano. the actress share food and gift to children, she was accompanied by family and friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxDW6eYVfQQ

Re: Top Actress Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage In Kano (pic+videos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
ish
Re: Top Actress Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage In Kano (pic+videos) by Yasher: 12:34am On Jun 04, 2016
it is easier to find fresh tomatoes than an orphanage in Kano.
Re: Top Actress Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage In Kano (pic+videos) by Abdul9025(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Yasher:

Insanity
Re: Top Actress Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage In Kano (pic+videos) by Yasher: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Abdul9025:

Insanity
you need to understand a statement before quoting. well, can you name five orphanages in Kano? am not talking of islamia
Re: Top Actress Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage In Kano (pic+videos) by halfricanadian(f): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
The kind of heart i want to have embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Top Actress Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage In Kano (pic+videos) by HornyTiwa(f): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
She is pretty and has a nice heart smiley

1 Like

Re: Top Actress Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage In Kano (pic+videos) by Abdul9025(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Yasher:
you need to understand a statement before quoting. well, can you name five orphanages in Kano? am not talking of islamia
am nt in kano and I havn been in kano before... sorry bt u r totally insane
Re: Top Actress Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage In Kano (pic+videos) by Yasher: 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Abdul9025:
am nt in kano and I havn been in kano before... sorry bt u r totally insane
boy, you see why you shouldn't jump into what you know nothing of? I know Kano very well and am speaking what I know. Besides, I wasn't insulting the state that has done me much good. I was only saying orphanages are scarce in Kano because I know how difficult it was for us locating more when we needed to.
Re: Top Actress Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage In Kano (pic+videos) by Abdul9025(m): 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Yasher:
boy, you see why you shouldn't jump into what you know nothing of? I know Kano very well and am speaking what I know. Besides, I wasn't insulting the state that has done me much good. I was only saying orphanages are scarce in Kano because I know how difficult it was for us locating more when we needed to.
ohonka.. ur first comment is off the topic...u guys should stop commenting rubbish in people people.. thats my point
Re: Top Actress Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage In Kano (pic+videos) by mezitech: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
[happy birthday to her
Re: Top Actress Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage In Kano (pic+videos) by mezitech: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Yasher:
what does tomatoes hav to do with her birthday...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Rocks Mini Skirt On The Streets Of New York / Ana Lorena Sanchez A.K.A Sophia Del Junco Stuns In New Photos / Bbnaija: Marvis Looks Peng In Make Up Photos, Fans Call Out Efe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.