Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Prayer Of A Mathematician - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prayer Of A Mathematician (427 Views)

Cope Well With Four Wives Because I’m A Mathematician — Businessman, 82 / Prayer Of An Igbo Man / Official Prayer Of The House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Of A Mathematician by Oloniyan(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Here is a Mathematician's prayer to ease you into a splendid weekend. grin

THE PRAYER OF A MATHEMATICIAN

Oh God of pythagoras DECIMATE the enemies planning to ELIMINATE my DIAGONALS. Bring them down like the PARABOLA and make their journey a SINE GRAPH. DIVIDE their joy, SUBTRACT their peace, FRACTIONALIZE their life and SUBSTITUTE their blessings with curses.

May their ALGORITHM end in LOGARITHM and let their grace be APPROXIMATED from INFINITY to UNIT(one). Bless me ARITHMETICALLY and promote me GEOMETRICALLY, change my DIAMETER to PERIMETER and convert it from CENTIMETER to KILOMETER

INTEGRATE me into your plan oh lord and make your grace DIFFERENTIATE me in this SPHERICAL VENN DIAGRAM(earth) .
MULTIPLY my potentials and make it EXPONENTIAL, make my breakthrough a FACTORIAL and my break forth a POLYNOMIAL out of MONONOMIAL

May i die NOT as an EMPTY SET but as God's INTERSECT of a UNION and a COMPLEMENT. Turn my LOWEST COMMON MULTIPLE(LCM) to the HIGHEST COMMON FACTOR(HCF)- PLUS Jesus MINUS Satan-AMEN(QED)

Lalasticlala, MYNDD44 and seun oya say amen

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Amodu Shaibu, Ex-super Eagles Coach Dies / Fact You Must Read :) / Photos: The Best Hotels In The World Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.