Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Prayer Of An Igbo Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prayer Of An Igbo Man (470 Views)

Photo ─ They Say An 'igbo Demon' Has Just Impregnated A Sex Doll, Lol!! / Official Prayer Of The House Of Representatives / Prayer Of A Mathematician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Of An Igbo Man by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 02, 2016
Dear MONEY, since all the ethnic groups in Nigeria, agree and constantly confirm that it is only the IGBOS that LOVE you so much. Please rise and visit every Igbo person struggling anywhere around the globe...visit them with all your different clothes like DOLLARS, POUNDS, EUROS and NAIRA. You may leave out other TRIBES since they keep denying u in public..Amen! If u are proudly igbo, let me hear a thunderous igbotic .......Ameeeeeen!!! buh if u are not Igbo and u like money and u want God to give u money shout thunderous Amen
Re: Prayer Of An Igbo Man by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2016
Ameeeeeeen oh grin

And onbehalf of importexpert, who i caught viewin wink

1 Like

Re: Prayer Of An Igbo Man by skate(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2016
undecided

[size=34pt]Be deceiving yourself[/size]

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship With Onyeka - KSA / Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 78th Birthday / How Gunmen Robbed Raped Two Corps Members In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.