Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nigeria Alex Iwobi Shows Off His Expensive Diamond Wristwatch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Alex Iwobi Shows Off His Expensive Diamond Wristwatch (968 Views)

Wizkid, Alex Iwobi & Models Pose In New Super Eagles Jersey / PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey / I Wish I Chose England Instead Of Nigeria-alex Iwobi Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Alex Iwobi Shows Off His Expensive Diamond Wristwatch by Emmafe(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nigerian International star Alex Iwobi who plays for Arsenal is presently enjoying the success of last seasons breakthrough, becoming a vital player in Arsene Wenger’s squad late last season.

With an improved contract, Alex Iwobi can now afford to supply most of his ‘wants’ like a diamond rolex.

On his instagram page the Super Eagles star shared a picture showing of his really expensive Diamond Rolex.

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Nigeria Alex Iwobi Shows Off His Expensive Diamond Wristwatch by vicstar(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
uhm!! Where did he get it from? I think I need one of those undecided

Re: Nigeria Alex Iwobi Shows Off His Expensive Diamond Wristwatch by cruzita(f): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
undecided

so buying a Rolex watch was one of his *wants*?
Re: Nigeria Alex Iwobi Shows Off His Expensive Diamond Wristwatch by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
and one golddigger is busy cearesing his hands.. angry
Re: Nigeria Alex Iwobi Shows Off His Expensive Diamond Wristwatch by sinaj(f): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
See his feminine hand lol
Re: Nigeria Alex Iwobi Shows Off His Expensive Diamond Wristwatch by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
grin angry that hand is of a gold digger and consequently a Nigerian one for that matter!
Re: Nigeria Alex Iwobi Shows Off His Expensive Diamond Wristwatch by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
sinaj:
See his feminine hand lol
Aunty am crushing on you....just friendship with thee will gracious.
Re: Nigeria Alex Iwobi Shows Off His Expensive Diamond Wristwatch by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Somewhere else in the world C boy is enjoying better things without public knowledge.

Africans and show off. undecided
Re: Nigeria Alex Iwobi Shows Off His Expensive Diamond Wristwatch by LesbianBoy(m): 2:11am On Jun 04, 2016
Women and money! They always want to hang around rich guys! Why that babe hand dey caress him hand na? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Uche Jombo:- If A Man’s Virginity Can’t Be Tested Mine Shouldn’t Be Tested / Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Says Igbo Men Are Crude / Throwback Thursday 15 Most Important Events Of Wizkid's Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.