Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted (1895 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit / Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn / See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by Hygist: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
I don't know where this country is heading to.. i was fully aware that it is the same PDP that appointed the present CBN governor
so what are they trying to say here now
My people whats your say

https://twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/738700711056269313

Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by Hygist: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by queendalyn(f): 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
good
Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by amtaken(f): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Emefiele's hands are tied. He's now Buhari's zombie.

1 Like

Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by 4hys: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Op on point. mynd44

no be them appoint governor before them leave office to cover their tracks ($20B)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by jaylister(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
PDP are desperate now, they were on track before but this few days they have started running their mouth. see mumu poeple naija will not fall for your tricks anymore

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by 4hys: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
amtaken:
Emefiele's hands are tied. He's now Buhari's zombie.

He better find a way to loose it
Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by naijaking1: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
4hys:
Op on point. mynd44

no be them appoint governor before them leave office to cover their tracks ($20B)

Because they appointed him doesn't mean that Emelife is not fighting to retain his job and do whatever Buhari wants. See the list of CBN illegal hires? They are all APC family members.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by ALTERNATEID: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hygist:
Lalasticlala come and see o

http://www.hygist.com/2016/06/pdp-turns-to-cbn-see-what-they-tweeted.html

Since the party have nothing constructive to say, they have to spew trash to show they are still in existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by meezynetwork(m): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
This change is real. Even cbn have to follow suit.

1 Like

Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by 4hys: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
naijaking1:

Because they appointed him doesn't mean that Emelife is not fighting to retain his job and do whatever Buhari wants. See the list of CBN illegal hires? They are all APC family members.

He was appointed by The past government (PDP) to cover their tracks ($20b). why not cry out load that there is evil going on at the back door
If he cannot speak out the problems then he is also corrupt and i believe he his working for PDP
They are shouting now to dis credit the APC Government

Why dont you blame The Senators and leave Buhari alone for our problems... in this case i think the CBN governor should be questioned.

PDP shut up, were is the $20b

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by jaylister(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
4hys:

He was appointed by The past government (PDP) to cover their tracks ($20b). why not cry out load that there is evil going on at the back door
If he cannot speak out the problems then he is also corrupt and i believe he his working for PDP

Why dont you blame The Senators and leave Buhari alone for our problems... in this case i think the CBN governor should be questioned.

You have said it all, i don't see any change in this country

1 Like

Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by kuuljay(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
If there is curruption like never before in this country then Nigeria will be grounded...pdp themselves are not aware of the magnitude of the mess they have put us into
Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by 4hys: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
kuuljay:
If there is curruption like never before in this country then Nigeria will be grounded...pdp themselves are not aware of the magnitude of the mess they have put us into

that is just it. they used naija and dumped it in a pit

2 Likes

Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by jaylister(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
4hys:

that is just it. they used naija and dumped it in a pit
lol
Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by naijaking1: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
4hys:

The buck stops with Buhari

2 Likes

Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by babdap: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
The way Naira is falling to dollar and the way Pdp is falling to Apc is very similar.
Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by gebest: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
dont mind that smoker of ekiti fayose na him type this rubbish
Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by 4hys: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
killer word
babdap:
The way Naira is falling to dollar and the way Pdp is falling to Apc is very similar.
Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by tim1256(m): 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
I think PDP need to see Lai Mohammed and learn how to play opposition

1 Like

Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by jaylister(m): 12:13am On Jun 04, 2016
tim1256:
I think PDP need to see Lai Mohammed and learn how to play opposition

Then we will continue to suffer in this country called Nigeria
Re: PDP Turns To CBN - See What They Tweeted by Abeymills(m): 2:30am On Jun 04, 2016
Bubuhari is fantastically corrupt live matter case closed next

(1) (Reply)

Many Reason Of GEJ Being A Worse Dictator Than PMB / Avengers Ask Buhari To Conduct Referendum, Release Map Of Future Nations / Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.