Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor (34205 Views)

Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode / Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment / Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by Akaujaa(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
greatgod2012:
Islamizing Nigeria is almost impossible, if he wanted to do that, he wouldn't allow a pastor to be his running mate.

Correct babe
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by 3Ceagle(m): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Taryur3:
I never like Buhari but I don't see that coming.so far he has a pastor as VP...

To the northern Muslim, the VP don't count for anything. If not for political reasons, Buhari would have preferred a muslim - Muslim ticket. His comments on his religious believe and desire is well documented. Nigeria is a secular state, and should avoid any form of religious infringement on our constitutional laws.
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by edebemba(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=46247080]

How did you Elders know he wants to use the back door to Islamize this Country?where in the bible does it even say some Christians are Elders?

/quote]You lack knowledge of the Bible and I doubt if you truly a Christian. How would you know that Buhari is using the back door to islamize Nigeria when you don't even know about Christian elders? Pls read the bible, if at all you have any. Read 1 Timothy 5:17

1 Like

Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
My brother its jaiz bank. I pity the sleeping christians. The handwriting is so clear. The herdsmen invasion and the grazing bill are all there for those with eyes to see. The plans have been long drawn out and they working both directly and indirectly to do their thing. But they forget that THE ALMIGHTY HAS A HAND IN THIS NATION.
proprince:
i pity those christians commenting nonsense about this matter

those it mean you now know more than those accusing the president?

first was sharia
later was zaiz bank

you dnt know this guys are gradually islamizing Nigeria

The wrath of God wil surely decend on them
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
It is not the job of the Church to be afraid...we already have Christ's promise of correction. Rather it is the Church's mission to be the Light of the world...a mission its Nigerian aspect seems to have failed in doing so.

The Nigerian Church has far more serious problems to worry about. Like the fact that Christians in power, and Christians in the follower-ship have not been living according to the teachings of Christ....that is a more dangerous threat than Islamism or any -ism opposed to Christ.
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by chibaik(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Exactly what we were complaining about earlier.

Between Christianity and Islam,I actually don't know which is worse. I am a Christian,and I know the bible teaches us not to lie.

But these Christian Elders,are not only lying openly,but are going against the Doctrine of the Bible by bearing false witness.

How did you Elders know he wants to use the back door to Islamize this Country?where in the bible does it even say some Christians are Elders?

You guys trying to give Buhari a bad name by all means.

Jokers.

Lolz! But you said you are a Christian right? But you don't know where it is written in the Bible that there are elders in the church. And you read your Bible. Which means even in your church you people don't have elders of the church.

Okay, take your time and read the book of James chapter 5 v 14 and laugh your ignorance.
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by naphcoco(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Osun state magistrate court today 3/06/2016 ruled that all muslim pupils in public primary and secondary schools be allowed to wear HIJAB provided it match the colour of the uniform. This will only bring segregation and, in case of religious uproar, the target will be easy for assailants or terrorist as the case may be. The idea is evil and unholy. In public schools, some require the female students to plait certain style of hairdo and some ask the students to barb a low cut.
Introduction or extension of Sharia law to some other states of the federation, should vehemently be frawned at, and all relevant religious bodies should stand to kick against the evil scheme. Buhari is here to gradually promote Islam and Islamize Nigeria no doubt. Having a pastor in the person of Osinbajo is clearly a political gimmick aimed at cajoling the unsuspecting and naïve christians, of which the RCCG stood out. At a point Osinbajo will be converted or made to resign his office. The Bible stays, "we (believers) are not ignorant of the devices of the Enemy".
Making Nigeria a member country of Islamic Coalition, amending the Constitution section 262(1) of 1963 and, encouraging the wearing of hijab in public schools within 1year in office, is a course for concern. Any Christian who sees nothing wrong with these development, is not a Believer and the Spirit of Christ(Discerning) is not in him, and he is either a muslim or an infidel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by mcnuel001(m): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

Between Christianity and Islam,I actually don't know which is worse. I am a Christian,and I know the bible teaches us not to lie.

But these Christian Elders,are not only lying openly,but are going against the Doctrine of the Bible by bearing false witness.

Jokers.
U re not a Christian but a church goer. Un repented ZOMBIE
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by buksaylor001: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
Rubbish post-is it Buhari that proposed the amendment?
Don't you have Christian members of the house that can stop it?
Is Dogara not a Christian?
Is ekweremmadu not a christian?
The Senate President himself is not a Moslem Fanatic-

Rubbish-
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by princehrt(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
You are not with your senses between you think they are kids who play with phone like you?
HungerBAD:

Jokers.
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by obaiyan: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

I wont join the people that were abusing u, but i dont think there is any truth in your statement claming to be a christian, if not, you wont reason like that. You have placed politics more than God. May God have mercy on you. Amen

Jokers.
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by EbiJUNIRO(m): 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Osondi Owendi:
Wetin dey sweet u fit dey bitter me so respect my choice.!
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by chiedu7: 12:07am On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Jokers.

Sorry you can't be a christain, if you were you would have read

Acts 14:23
And when they had ordained them elders in every church,

You are a moslem
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by Kdon2: 12:21am On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Jokers.

If u are a christian u ll respect ur elders
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by Kdon2: 12:22am On Jun 04, 2016
greatgod2012:
Islamizing Nigeria is almost impossible, if he wanted to do that, he wouldn't allow a pastor to be his running mate.
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by Kdon2: 12:23am On Jun 04, 2016
greatgod2012:

U r so so gullible! SMH
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by mytym(m): 12:25am On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Jokers.

After all these patterns in their policies, it is very difficult do believe Buhari is not inclined towards Islamizing Nigeria. Don't forget he had tried in 1983.
The truth is a 'secular' nation like Nigeria should be careful
https://www.nairaland.com/3114046/nigeria-use-sukuk-infrastructural-funding/2#45771737

https://www.nairaland.com/3120543/why-nigeria-quick-trumpet-chibok/3#45885342

Dual ideology in our Constitution according to Bosun Emmanuel is a ticking time bomb.

In Nigeria, has anyone tried to challenge as to why the Penal Code is used in the North while Criminal Code is used down south? In the same Constitution.

Penal offence is judged based on penal code which largely is religious (Sharia) while a Criminal offence is based according to the Criminal Code. For instance acts like halotry or alcohol drinking are punishable under the penal code only in the north! because it is against Sharia while the same acts are not considered as crime or offence according to the Criminal code but social 'vice' based individual's choice(s) so long the fellow is 18+.

The great confusion is that both are contained in the Constitution of a supposedly SECULAR state...the grand khadi is a judge you know?

The grazing bill is also there...
The Sukkuk bonds...
endless lists....
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by poseidonsaiz(m): 12:32am On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Jokers.
Dude,seriously? So u support the whole sharia empowerment.. Just imagine
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by MORADESHOLA: 12:38am On Jun 04, 2016
Sharia cannot change anything in this world.It will only make people demonic minded.and very sorry to write this that the fact.
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by MORADESHOLA: 12:39am On Jun 04, 2016
Sharia cannot change anything in this world.It will only make people demonic minded.and am very sorry to write this but that is fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by mytym(m): 12:40am On Jun 04, 2016
naphcoco:
Osun state magistrate court today 3/06/2016 ruled that all muslim pupils in public primary and secondary schools be allowed to wear HIJAB provided it match the colour of the uniform. This will only bring segregation and, in case of religious uproar, the target will be easy for assailants or terrorist as the case may be. The idea is evil and unholy. In public schools, some require the female students to plait certain style of hairdo and some ask the students to barb a low cut.
Introduction or extension of Sharia law to some other states of the federation, should vehemently be frawned at, and all relevant religious bodies should stand to kick against the evil scheme. Buhari is here to gradually promote Islam and Islamize Nigeria no doubt. Having a pastor in the person of Osinbajo is clearly a political gimmick aimed at cajoling the unsuspecting and naïve christians, of which the RCCG stood out. At a point Osinbajo will be converted or made to resign his office. The Bible stays, "we (believers) are not ignorant of the devices of the Enemy".
Making Nigeria a member country of Islamic Coalition, amending the Constitution section 262(1) of 1963 and, encouraging the wearing of hijab in public schools within 1year in office, is a course for concern. Any Christian who sees nothing wrong with these development, is not a Believer and the Spirit of Christ(Discerning) is not in him, and he is either a muslim or an infidel.

I have said this on another thread that Aregbesola and Elrufai are pawns that have started the Islamizing process long before buhari was voted president. It's an APC agenda .

I tell you, the verdict will be what the governor will work with and another big objective have just been achieved.
All the school/religious policies which hitherto were pending due to various outcries will be fully implemented. Only that this time the governor has a legal document to crush any resistance however subtle or great.

Osun is in deep trouble.
I weep for this country.
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by Cityguy: 12:51am On Jun 04, 2016
Some youths don't even know where to draw the line between religion and politics. Every counter view regarding issues affecting the nation is seen as being politically motivated by detractors of the president.With all happening around which are widely reported, it surprises to see some people who would still want to wallow in denial. This jazz strong gaan ni! We cannot run away from this country just cos some people are fixated at a level of reasoning and would rather others are gagged. This move is even coming late as far as I'm concerned. They need to be proactive and be a step ahead. I don't trust anybody there now.

1 Like

Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by sinistermind(m): 12:52am On Jun 04, 2016
Like a lawyer friend said, by constitution, Nigeria is an Islamic state. Reason been that, the Nigerian constitution recognises the sharia law which is the law some state uses. Empowering it only means it might be extended to other states and when the constitution is Amended in that light, there is little or nothing we can do again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by MORADESHOLA: 12:53am On Jun 04, 2016
STONING,KILLING, BEHEADING,BURNING,AMPUTATING cannot changed the people,a nation,world from sinning.........even satan will mocking anybody or a nation doing such things.because it is like helping the kingdom of satan........if anybody believe this can change a society.that means that person is not controlled or directed by the spirit of God.
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by mytym(m): 12:56am On Jun 04, 2016
mike76chi:
May we Christians be up and praying. Islamic Development Bank is here, grazing bill is on the way, 11states already donated land, 940 million already in the budget, if we don't pray, this may not be impossible. My opinion though.

Yet some folks still manage to explain it away that it's impossible to Islamize Nigeria. They should go and read about Turkey.
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by mashnino(m): 12:57am On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Jokers.

Lols

This is the most truthful statement i have ever seen in all my years on nairaland

May God bless you

Because i don't know what will be the gain if he islamizes nigeria..

Like is that even possible... Even the muslims have not finish fighting each other

You now want to force some more angry people

Haba..

If you still believe buhari wants to islamize nigeria then you are dumber than you think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by mytym(m): 12:58am On Jun 04, 2016
sinistermind:
Like a lawyer friend said, by constitution, Nigeria is an Islamic state. Reason been that, the Nigerian constitution recognises the sharia law which is the law some state uses. Empowering it only means it might be extended to other states and when the constitution is Amended in that light, there is little or nothing we can do again.

Pls educate them!
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by mashnino(m): 12:58am On Jun 04, 2016
sinistermind:

Oshey.. Senator sinister..

See how you played yourself
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by MORADESHOLA: 1:01am On Jun 04, 2016
Satan is the real enemy of this world and he can use anybody.any organisation that is doing all these evil doctrine is only helping satan himself not knowing.
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by Panelbeater(m): 1:02am On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Jokers.
what the Elders can see while standing, a child can't see even if standing on a tree..
You better let them talk before you end up like Turkey....
shior!! a un gba oromodiye lowo iku
Re: Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor by MORADESHOLA: 1:21am On Jun 04, 2016
JESUS POWER CAN CHANGE ANYBODY but SHARIA IS JUST HELPING SATAN TO DESTROY MANY LIVES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) / Jennifer Douglas Abubakar Campaigns In Akwa Ibom - Pictures / Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.