Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) (34276 Views)

Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) / Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by dainformant(m): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nigeria's vice president -Prof Yemi Osinbajo and wife -Dolapo Osinbajo went on a romantic getaway to the shores of Dubai to celebrate the season of love (Valentine's day) on Sunday. The loved up couple were spotted at the popular Miracle Garden in the UAE city. The photo was shared by Mrs Osinbajo on her social media account.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/vp-osinbajo-and-wife-celebrate.html

Photo Credit; https://www.instagram.com/p/BBw7lIurkmU/?taken-by=dolapoosinbajo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by MemeTroll: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Soo in your eyes that's VP?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by babydoo: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wow so romantic, what a lovely place to spend Val, this man know better thing o

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by Xposer: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
good for them
Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by phantom(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Rubbish post. Lets see the front view pix.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by loopman: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Such a simple and humble family.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by CastedDude: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
so if u see Buhari and VP from behind, u no go know them...u r probably from west Germany
MemeTroll:
Soo in your eyes that's VP?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by CastedDude: 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
love is in the air
Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by henryutd(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lie Mohammed's Post. I don't believe that.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by fistonati(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Osibanjo is from Ogun state, can't he go olumo rock, lagos beach, motherless babies home, mapo hall in Ibadan, agodi gardens, national theather, national museum, unibadan Zoo and all other attractive places in Nigeria? Is this how we want the Naira to equal a dollar.
Am still waiting for President Buhari's report of his Vacation.
#amjustpreachingcommonsense

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by BishopMagic: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
And they don't have a monthly forex limit of $300 to withdraw from their ATMs

They are not subject to the maximum BTA of $3,000 cash and their boarding, feeding and travel expenses including at the gift shop will be paid for by the treasury.

Corrupt romance

19 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by TippyTop(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Vice President Osinbajo and multi-million naira books

A particularly disturbing instance of misplaced priority is the allocation for books for Vice President Osinbajo’s office.
Mr. Osinbajo’s office has more money allocated to it for books than what each of the federal polytechnics in the country are getting for the same purpose.http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/198208-special-report-inside-massive-fraud-buharis-2016-budget.html

This was why they budgeted N4,906,822 for Osibanjo to spend on books, the books are in Dubai abi?

16 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by oduastates: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
In bad taste if you asked me.
Why not within Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by just2okworld(f): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lol.....can we see their face please?
Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by Lordtrillion(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ok, but why show us only the back view. No be only am get grey hairs na, though the person posed & walks like him. But I don't believe this picture till I see the front view grin grin .

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by DebateNigeria: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
I doubt that's our VP. His wife is definitely taller than him.

Modified.. I think the VP is either slightly taller or they are of same height (my bad). Pic below is proof.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by Siberia101: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by gulfer: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice try @OP, ICPC and others are watching you in 4D angry angry angry
@Lalasticlala, please take note of this OP is in contravention of rule no 8, '8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.'

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by DirtyGold: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Definitely a hungry blogger captioning random pictures !!!

What's tha business?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by NotNairalandi(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
How she take carry the money pass immigration..I think dem say de say buhari no de allow anybody carry money comot from naija again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by Josh316(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Where did he get the Dollars he spent from? I hope he used his ATM card filled with all the restrictions he and his boss have heaped on hardworking Nigerians... if he got his own Dollars from the CBN at the official rate then that is gross abuse of power...

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Look at the kind of worthless posts making FP when there are a thousand educative threads lying about.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
DebateNigeria:

Modified.. I think the VP is either slightly taller or they are of same size (my bad). Pic below is proof.

Baba wear heels!
Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by ahmadmuazu5(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
DebateNigeria:

Modified.. I think the VP is either slightly taller or they are of same size (my bad). Pic below is proof.
She is taller than him just because he is men that why
Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by banmee(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
babydoo:
Wow so romantic, what a lovely place to spend Val, this man know better thing o

How exactly is that the vp?
Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by tolexy007(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
I don't believe this picture.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by banmee(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
dainformant:
Nigeria's vice president -Prof Yemi Osinbajo and wife -Dolapo Osinbajo went on a romantic getaway to the shores of Dubai to celebrate the season of love (Valentine's day) on Sunday. The loved up couple were spotted at the popular Miracle Garden in the UAE city. The photo was shared by Mrs Osinbajo on her social media account.

Of all the countries in the world, Nigeria is the only country i wish there were actual restrictions on it's use of the internet. Bloggers have gone completely nuts

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by ademoladeji(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
lol

That doesnt look like VP

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
dainformant:

Lols,crazy old couple.... Mtcheeww!!!! Lacks what to do with money......

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) / Presidents Of The NLC, TUC And ASUU. / We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.