Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. (18180 Views)

8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by petsolo15(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
With MMM, I made up to 30K every month as a student. life is all about calculative risk and taking the right step.
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by lalasticlala(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
spartanobad:
lol lala we ain't dat type ooo

I HV caught u viewing many of 'em though

Lol. Obviously u don't know why I wrote that
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Nyceguy92: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Duplicate post deleted by author.
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Nyceguy92: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=jenny88 post=46247094]

Your post is a very useful and practical one.
It is a welcome diversion from "bikini body," "stun in xyz dress," "wore to Church," "cleavage" and such other mundane posts we see here.

Perfume production sounds a bit more involving for a student.
Instead, selling is better. If a reliable source is found, one can sell small package sizes of authentic men and women's perfumes and roll-ons.
It is not bulky and it is sure to sell.

Small food canteen: In my days we had guys who had food canteens operated by a small number of hired hands.
The student only goes to check /supervise on regular basis. Keep the menu simple, maybe rice, beans, foofoo.

Good quality men and women's underwears and cosmetics are hot cakes: pants, boxers, inner shirts, belts, braziers, hair products, etc.
I knew guys who bought sewn shirts and resold to us in school.

Books: They could be professional books used by various departments or for leisure. It took a bunch of selected best sellers to IMSU recently.
All the law students were looking for John Grisham. Medical students, students of Nursing, Engineering, Humanities would like texts different from the recommended ones.

I understand that students of Architecture make money on the side by producing simple small drawings for those intending to build and helping at sites.

Smart phones and digital cameras have dulled the market for photography.
In those days, I did mobile photography on campus and at home during vacations covering weddings, parties, individuals, etc.
Load your camera and take it with you to class.
When those pretty babes hang around the guys to buy them plantain chips and coke, they would like to capture that casual moment.

The list is endless. One must balance the need to make money with the necessity to do well in studies.
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by oladapo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
MMM
--> Is a community where people provide and get help.
This Is not networking or investment but a community.
It started since for 2011 in other countries but lately in Nigeria and is in more than 200 countries running

--> It's a very simple program!!
We provide and Get help, and that is it!

--> You can try it out with 2000 naira for a month, to get practical knowledge.

--> After that, you can PH with whatever you can afford.

--> You earn 30% of every help you provide monthly. E.g you Provude Help of 2000 naira, you earn 2600 naira after a month. Simple! no bank will give u this yet they run on similar strategy.

--> You also have the option to provide help of your Principal Amount PLUS or minus interest again to earn another 30% after another 30 days.

--> So you can keep Providing and Getting help every month to increase your earnings.

--> You don't need a single referral to earn!

--> But if you refer, you earn 10% direct referral bonuses.. E.g if you refer someone that Provides help of 20,000 naira, you earn 2,000 naira straight.

--> Your referral bonuses also earn 30% on it monthly.

--> In MMM, we don't have a central company account, so all transactions are direct between members!! You pay directly to someone's account when you provide help and get an order.. The same happens when you get help too.. People pay directly to your own account directly.
--> So its a win-win platform.

Remember this too:-
For every PH donation within this below range, you get a one-time registration bonus...

11,000naira to 109,780naira - $20 bonus

110,000naira to 659,780naira - $50 bonus

NOTE:
It does not collect your money up front !!!

It pays you directly to your bank account!!!

Join the Community of Providing and Getting Help.

How does MMM generate 30% to pay participants?

This is a question that can never stop being asked. I have tried explaining this severally BUT its like "magic" to so many. I understand everyone's fears that's why I will break it all down further mathematically below.

Let's say,

100 donations came in from 100 participants @2,000naira each = 200,000naira

In order for the 100 donations to be paid their 30%, that means 60,000naira extra donations must come in.

The BIG QUESTION is then how?

Here it is:-
The 60,000naira wld come in through:-

(1.) Regular GH and re-PH from the 100 donations done by the participants.

Here is d maths:-
50 participants GH all their earnings + Principal donation = 130,000naira.

Total left over PH balance = 70,000naira

The remaining 50 then needs 60,000naira to get their own 130,000naira paid too.

The first 50 paid 130,000naira total then re-PH back their 100,000naira (maybe keeping back their total profit of 30,000naira)

That then adds up to the 70,000naira available to pay the 50 participants left (130,000naira).

++ So, the cycle continues on and on for as long as the principle of Regular GH and re-PH remains!!! +++

This is just d same Principle Banks work with. That is why it is possible for just a deposit to serve 10 - 20 withdrawals.

And they pay you little interests for using your money to keep the redistribution process going!!

++NOTE+++
Don't come and do "Hit and Run" - The one u GH'ed and ran away with will soon finish and u will have to start all over again when coming back!! Why not just relax and earn for a longer period.

So whether new donations comes in OR not, the process of providing and getting help can continue for as long as all participants knows the whole process depends on their actions or inactions!!!

Secondly

(2.) New donations coming in through participants referring others to the community. This keeps the system consistently growing!! Every business (offline/online) needs new sales to survive..

Yes - MMM provides NO Guarantee and we all donate ONLY our "Spare Money"

BUT sincerely it can go on for as long as we all want since we all make the Community what it is!!

Always remember that in MMM there is

++ No Company Account!! Mavrodi can't wake up one day and ghost off with the money since we are not paying to his account.

++ You bank account/bitcoin wallet is MMM's account.

MMM's strength is the IDEOLOGY above that I broke down mathematically!!!

http:///?i=dapson24ng@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by oladapo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
jenny88:

http://benedictboniface..com/2016/06/making-money-tips-as-student-in-campus.html

Students can also make extra money from mmm nigeriaMMM
--> Is a community where people provide and get help.
This Is not networking or investment but a community.
It started since for 2011 in other countries but lately in Nigeria and is in more than 200 countries running

--> It's a very simple program!!
We provide and Get help, and that is it!

--> You can try it out with 2000 naira for a month, to get practical knowledge.

--> After that, you can PH with whatever you can afford.

--> You earn 30% of every help you provide monthly. E.g you Provude Help of 2000 naira, you earn 2600 naira after a month. Simple! no bank will give u this yet they run on similar strategy.

--> You also have the option to provide help of your Principal Amount PLUS or minus interest again to earn another 30% after another 30 days.

--> So you can keep Providing and Getting help every month to increase your earnings.

--> You don't need a single referral to earn!

--> But if you refer, you earn 10% direct referral bonuses.. E.g if you refer someone that Provides help of 20,000 naira, you earn 2,000 naira straight.

--> Your referral bonuses also earn 30% on it monthly.

--> In MMM, we don't have a central company account, so all transactions are direct between members!! You pay directly to someone's account when you provide help and get an order.. The same happens when you get help too.. People pay directly to your own account directly.
--> So its a win-win platform.

Remember this too:-
For every PH donation within this below range, you get a one-time registration bonus...

11,000naira to 109,780naira - $20 bonus

110,000naira to 659,780naira - $50 bonus

NOTE:
It does not collect your money up front !!!

It pays you directly to your bank account!!!

Join the Community of Providing and Getting Help.

How does MMM generate 30% to pay participants?

This is a question that can never stop being asked. I have tried explaining this severally BUT its like "magic" to so many. I understand everyone's fears that's why I will break it all down further mathematically below.

Let's say,

100 donations came in from 100 participants @2,000naira each = 200,000naira

In order for the 100 donations to be paid their 30%, that means 60,000naira extra donations must come in.

The BIG QUESTION is then how?

Here it is:-
The 60,000naira wld come in through:-

(1.) Regular GH and re-PH from the 100 donations done by the participants.

Here is d maths:-
50 participants GH all their earnings + Principal donation = 130,000naira.

Total left over PH balance = 70,000naira

The remaining 50 then needs 60,000naira to get their own 130,000naira paid too.

The first 50 paid 130,000naira total then re-PH back their 100,000naira (maybe keeping back their total profit of 30,000naira)

That then adds up to the 70,000naira available to pay the 50 participants left (130,000naira).

++ So, the cycle continues on and on for as long as the principle of Regular GH and re-PH remains!!! +++

This is just d same Principle Banks work with. That is why it is possible for just a deposit to serve 10 - 20 withdrawals.

And they pay you little interests for using your money to keep the redistribution process going!!

++NOTE+++
Don't come and do "Hit and Run" - The one u GH'ed and ran away with will soon finish and u will have to start all over again when coming back!! Why not just relax and earn for a longer period.

So whether new donations comes in OR not, the process of providing and getting help can continue for as long as all participants knows the whole process depends on their actions or inactions!!!

Secondly

(2.) New donations coming in through participants referring others to the community. This keeps the system consistently growing!! Every business (offline/online) needs new sales to survive..

Yes - MMM provides NO Guarantee and we all donate ONLY our "Spare Money"

BUT sincerely it can go on for as long as we all want since we all make the Community what it is!!

Always remember that in MMM there is

++ No Company Account!! Mavrodi can't wake up one day and ghost off with the money since we are not paying to his account.

++ You bank account/bitcoin wallet is MMM's account.

MMM's strength is the IDEOLOGY above that I broke down mathematically!!!

You can log in the below link to get registered or you have any further question to ask,add me on whatsapp
http:///?i=dapson24ng@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by UIA04(f): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
lalasticlala:
Where are those calling for educative threads? You won't see them here. They are busy viewing pantless and braless thread. grin

Are you the real lalasticlala
When did you start talking like this
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by lalasticlala(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
UIA04:

Are you the real lalasticlala
When did you start talking like this

Yea. They accuse us of featuring cleavage revealing threads and celebrity threads while we 'leave educative' threads. Now an educative or inspirational thread was featured, but only few opened the thread. But the pantless thread was filled with crowd. So who is deceiving who?

3 Likes

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Gabbyraze(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
petrov10:
Impersonating

That's my specialty

If you have problems with

Mth 101/111
Chm. 101/111
Physics 101/102/111
Bio 101/111
Csc101

Anatomy 200L /300
Medical biochemistry 200L/300L
Physiology. 200/300L
Medical micobiology 200L/300L
Pharmacology 300L/400

Any Nursing course 200-500L

Contact me I can travel down to where you are

Haters don't quote me

Peace
That's my nigger,exam time is always d best. Wrote for part time,full time,diploma students..post ume sef follow...tho I retired after my final xams
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by ikbnice(m): 12:14am On Jun 05, 2016
lalasticlala:
Where are those calling for educative threads? You won't see them here. They are busy viewing pantless and braless thread. grin
so dudes are realy pissing of lala.
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by ikbnice(m): 12:20am On Jun 05, 2016
what irritated lalasticlala was that as educative as this post really is, it didnt pull much views and comments unlike celebrity un.clad thread. Whereby, there have been a whole bunch of dudes accusing him of not moving educative thread to FP.
My man, just keep doing what is needful.
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 05, 2016
What of tomato business? Abi una no dey Naija? Sha na bad thing Nigerian youths dey learn fast na why they can not be leaders of tomorrow! undecided

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by UIA04(f): 3:26am On Jun 05, 2016
lalasticlala:

Yea. They accuse us of featuring cleavage revealing threads and celebrity threads while we 'leave educative' threads. Now an educative or inspirational thread was featured, but only few opened the thread. But the pantless thread was filled with crowd. So who is deceiving who?

Awww lala, you are right
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by petrov10: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Gabbyraze:

That's my nigger,exam time is always d best. Wrote for part time,full time,diploma students..post ume sef follow...tho I retired after my final xams
lolll na so oo
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Studentcosmos(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nice post. Here is also a compiled list of 6 crucial steps to make money from the comfort of your dorm room. www.studentcosmos.com/steps-make-money-dorm
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by ItalianWine(f): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nice article op

I just found this post, bet students would love it.

CLICK TO READ
How to make more money as a student in 2017

Source: CampusPunch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) / 53 Candidates Sit For Common Entrance Exam In Cotonou / Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.