Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Any Peaceful Religion Apart From Christinity And Islam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Peaceful Religion Apart From Christinity And Islam? (448 Views)

Killings: CAN Peaceful Protest In Kaduna In Pictures / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Peaceful Religion Apart From Christinity And Islam? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
the problem in the world this day is religion. I hate it when you can't just live peacefully with your neighbour without a report of death. I am a christian but with the rate and ignorance eating into our heart this day, i can say am tired and i give up on religion. Without this, i think the world will be a better place to live in.
Sometimes, i do think we are pawn been positiond by God and are just been played by him. i am confused, i just want peace but i know its just fantasy. Only if i could walk away and live alone without feeling hatred or evil.
I need a peaceful religion something with assurance of a never ending joy.
i can't be christ like, i want to be myself. I want nature to talk to me. Im no atheist and can't be one. I hate the world,i hate religion!.
Re: Any Peaceful Religion Apart From Christinity And Islam? by analice107: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
doctorkush:
the problem in the world this day is religion. I hate it when you can't just live peacefully with your neighbour without a report of death. I am a christian but with the rate and ignorance eating into our heart this day, i can say am tired and i give up on religion. Without this, i think the world will be a better place to live in.
Sometimes, i do think we are pawn been positiond by God and are just been played by him. i am confused, i just want peace but i know its just fantasy. Only if i could walk away and live alone without feeling hatred or evil.
i can't be christ like, i want to be myself. I want nature to talk to me. Im no atheist and can't be one. I hate the world,i hate religion!

Before you go, pls mention 5 things Christianity does which endangers and makes people's lives miserable.
You want peace but just said you can't be Christ's like. You just rejected or never even had the Prince of Peace. Smh
Re: Any Peaceful Religion Apart From Christinity And Islam? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 04, 2016
doctorkush:
i can't be christ like, i want to be myself. I want nature to talk to me. Im no atheist and can't be one. I hate the world,i hate religion!.

Tell me when you find that one. Even our Christ had to deal with th wrath of men.

Total peace and unending joy is the coming age. But not for everybody. Learn to adapt to the chaos in this one.
Re: Any Peaceful Religion Apart From Christinity And Islam? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2016
No point replying you. I just conclude you don't know what you saying.

Christianity doesn't compel people to join or leave. Fact is you abandon christianity as one person, thousands more come to join us and we preach the gospel to them, check the ratio 1:100 you find out your population in terms of only u leaving christendom doesn't do any harm to it.

Google number of people converting to christendom everyday, and you find out that even if you are gone, God will still raise stones to praise him.

You are free to go now. Stop damaging the name of christendom.

(1) (Reply)

Believe In Jesus Christ And No One Else / Why You Should Trust The Bible? / If You Are Born Again Will It Stop You From Some Addiction???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.