Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

If You Are Born Again Will It Stop You From Some Addiction??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Born Again Will It Stop You From Some Addiction??? (440 Views)

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Born Again Will It Stop You From Some Addiction??? by WomanWrappa(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2016
Addiction like masturbation,smoking,drinking, womanizing and several others I need answers.
Re: If You Are Born Again Will It Stop You From Some Addiction??? by Petersamuel8(m): 7:59am On Aug 14, 2016
Of course i will abstain if you don't then you re not born again
Re: If You Are Born Again Will It Stop You From Some Addiction??? by WomanWrappa(m): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2016
Petersamuel8:
Of course i will abstain if you don't then you re not born again
I'm not sure
Re: If You Are Born Again Will It Stop You From Some Addiction??? by tempem: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2016
Don't let me talk about what being born again is.

But the Holy spirit can help you achieve what's listed out as it's fruitage at Gal. 5:23 "mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.

When you pray for Gods holy spirit and you work alongside your request, he'll grant you that quality- Self Control!!

Mat 7:11 "Therefore, if you, although being wicked, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more so will your Father who is in the heavens give good things to those asking him!.

Most especially, what fuels masturbation are obscene images..

So stay away from romance section..
The family section is mature and is filled with reasonable men and women.. cheesy cheesy..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Born Again Will It Stop You From Some Addiction??? by WomanWrappa(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2016
tempem:
Don't let me talk about what being born again is.

But the Holy spirit can help you achieve what's listed out as it's fruitage at Gal. 5:23 "mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.

When you pray for Gods holy spirit and you work alongside your request, he'll grant you that quality- Self Control!!

Mat 7:11 "Therefore, if you, although being wicked, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more so will your Father who is in the heavens give good things to those asking him!.

Most especially, what fuels masturbation are obscene images..

So stay away from romance section..
The family section is mature and is filled with reasonable men and women.. cheesy cheesy..
I think I'm loving this but lalasticlala I need more answers.
thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Born Again Will It Stop You From Some Addiction??? by jaymejate: 8:39am On Aug 14, 2016
Being born again doesn't make you automatically stop these addictions. Even it is when you're born again that these addictons will come the more as a temptation. That is why ephesians 6:12 says " For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".

So therefore, you must start to enrich your spiritual maturity with the word of God and with prayers. Keep reading the Bible. And that is when you'll see yourself operating in the fruits of Holy Spirit in #Galatians 5:22.

Through this, you'll start growing spiritually and then then addictions would reduce till it's gone.

Key word :- AFTER BEING BORN AGAIN, THE ADDICTIONS WILL COME AS TEMPTATION BUT USE THE WORD OF GOD AND PRAY

HAPPH SUNDAY!

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For TODAY 04/9/2016 / He Shall Surely Return / September to Remember (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.