Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely (30044 Views)

UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack / Agip Confirms Attacks On Pipelines / Chevron Suspends Operations As Oil Rises Above $50/barrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely by Alezy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Shell, we do not have Militants in the West. We do not kidnap expatriate workers in the west. We do not blow up Oil Installations and Industrial Facilities in the West.

Shell, Please, relocate your assests to the West. Lagos and Ondo are Oil producing states; Ogun is also a potential Oil producing state. Please come to the West, we will gladly accept you.
Cheii. ..so if they call out for animals with horn, the Hen will also come out abi??
Re: Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely by Alezy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Woos Wobi, we need investors in the West. I use chukwu okike abiama beg you, pursue all of them away from your region. We really need them over here in the West.
u think u re more wiser than those companies in the SS? well u wouldn't kw the cost of setting up a company millions of miles away from where ur products are.
Re: Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely by nortcentrallord(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Shell, we do not have Militants in the West. We do not kidnap expatriate workers in the west. We do not blow up Oil Installations and Industrial Facilities in the West.

Shell, Please, relocate your assests to the West. Lagos and Ondo are Oil producing states; Ogun is also a potential Oil producing state. Please come to the West, we will gladly accept you.

If they relocate to your region, only a matter oftime Eoea repeat of this will happen don't forget, ND oil is better than yours. Lol
Re: Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely by 9jatatafo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
FFKfuckedBIANCA:

How I wish you know the ecological damage these oil companies give to their host community you won't be inviting them. Oil is a bad omen to this nation as a whole.i am not in support if NDA or MEND.
Re: Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely by chiefobdk(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
ugohemma:
Buhari body odour don change since this bombing start ...the man no fit travel again, even scheduled ones, he dey cancel am

fear of missile beginning of wisdom
Re: Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely by proeast(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
My God, the avengers are really serious about their zero export target! Who will save the zoo??
Re: Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely by proeast(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
cktheluckyman:

This is not about leaving ogoniland,shell BP in Nigeria has shut down completely!!
This news is scary men, Nigeria is sinking yet there seems to be no captain!!
Re: Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely by Yorubanews: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mavrick2012:
n u r worrying 4 SS?

I worry for the SW
Re: Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely by Catastrophe1: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
so the NDA are really keeping to their promise of grounding oil exploration to zero. Wow. interesting.

1 Like

Re: Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely by stefan388: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
FFKfuckedBIANCA:

When people dey swear and pray say make oil dry up, you are inviting the killers to your west. By the time others very powerful powerful in the sence, they are ready for any thing including deaths, take up all your oil blocks, then your next world, you will never and will not pray for oil.
Re: Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely by amtaken(f): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
So you want to lure them to SW so that your Omo nile will steal all their lands and everything in it?

Don't be wicked please.

FFKfuckedBIANCA:

1 Like

Re: Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely by proeast(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
GenBuhari:
Shell is no friend of Nigeria, I am convinced they are blowing up these pipelines themselves.

Buhari is making it difficult for them ro continue to enrich themselves from corruption in the oils sector and from outright oil theft, so it is in their interest to sabotage Buhari's govt. Just my theory.

Note to ourselves it is a mistake to allow foreigners to control you main source of income.

Best thing to do now is to kick all foreign multinationals out and run the sector ourselves.

Chai, Just Negodu? I have been hearing of zombie effect but this one takes the cake!
Re: Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Educate yourself. If you think western oil multinationals that have thrived from the corruption in oil sector and from oil thefts, want Buhari to suceed, you are living in lala land.
proeast:
Chai, Just Negodu? I have been hearing of zombie effect but this one takes the cake!
Re: Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
cktheluckyman:

This is not about leaving ogoniland,shell BP in Nigeria has shut down completely!!

What are you saying? All their land locations nko? Gas fields nko?
Re: Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely by DoctorMcgruff: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Good Bring Shell down to its Knees....Wipe out these neo colonialists.
Re: Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely by compujyde: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely by Aniwhyte(m): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

That's a good idea. Atleast they will still share d money to every state. So no wahala.
Gbammmmmmm, 999.000.000.000.000 likes for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation / Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today / Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.