Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss (1283 Views)

Woman Calls Her Husband Useless because He Says He Can't Afford To Buy Her Bmw,rang / Frustrated! My Mum's Salary Can't Afford To Buy A Bag Of Rice / You Can't Afford To Miss This Opportunity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss by taryour(f): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wouldn't you like to join the moving train? Do you have the passion for Baking, sugar craft,small chops and pastries, cocktails isn't left out. 
 Take that Giant step and let's walk Hand in Hand. It's going to be a 2 WEEKS Practical Intensive class. ALL HANDS WILL BE ON DECK... 

What to learn:
* Baking of 4 types of Cakes ( Red velvet, Chocolate, Fruit Cake and Sponge Cake) 

* Making of Butter icing and basic Decoration using Butter icing .

* Making of Fondant ( both egg white and gelatine method)

* Basic Decoration and sugar crafts on fondant. 
* Making of Pastillage and Pastilage works.

* Pastries ( meat pie, doughnut, chinchin and eggroll) 

* Small chops ( springroll, samosa, puff puff and mossa) .

* 3 different types of cocktails. 

Date : 11 July  - 22nd July 2016 ( Mondays to Friday)

Time : 10am - 3pm. ( no African time)

Venue : 1 Olayiwola Street, new Oko oba road. Lasu junction, by social club road Abule Egba Lagos. 

Fee : 20,000 ( Twenty thousand Naira Only) 

Certificates will be awarded at the end of the Programme.

ALL MATERIALS WILL BE PROVIDED IN HOUSE!!! 

First 10 participant gets a disscount!!! 

DONT MISS OUT..   

For enquiries and registration please call or whatsapp : 
08061385853. Or 08171156622. 
Send a mail to : boashng@yahoo.com 

Re: A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss by taryour(f): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2016
Good morning
Re: A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss by taryour(f): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good after.
Re: A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss by taryour(f): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2016
happy weekend
Re: A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss by nikkyshyne(f): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Oh how I love this. But work won't permit me. For the full time workers nko? Any weekend lessons? sad
Re: A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss by red19: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
How far is this place from fagba?
Re: A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss by taryour(f): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
red19:
How far is this place from fagba?

hi good evening. It's just a stone throw from fagba. take a napep going to abule egba from fagba and alight at lasu junction. The napep will stop just ring in front of the gate. its a brown 2 story building with a blue gate. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss by taryour(f): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
nikkyshyne:
Oh how I love this. But work won't permit me. For the full time workers nko? Any weekend lessons? sad

so sorry sis but we don't have weekend classes for now. will sure keep you posted on it. thanks and have a good evening
Re: A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2016
Wish something like this can come to Anambra. really searching for a place in anambra where i can learn cake making and decoration at an affordable rate.
Onitsha and Nnewi esp.
Re: A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss by Acidosis(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Adaobi12:
Wish something like this can come to Anambra. really searching for an place in anambra where i can learn cake making and decoration at an affordable rate.
Onitsha and Nnewi esp.

Just 2 weeks wink You can get an affordable lodge around... How about that?

1 Like

Re: A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Acidosis:

Just 2 weeks wink You can get an affordable lodge around... How about that?
Am working.
Re: A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss by Acidosis(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Adaobi12:
Am working.
*just seeing this*
Apply for a 2-week sick leave at work tongue grin
Re: A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Acidosis:
*just seeing this*

Apply for a 2-week sick leave at work tongue grin
Lol. not for my kind of job. I have gotten a nice place to learn here in anambra. thanks for your concern.
Re: A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss by Acidosis(m): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Adaobi12:
Lol. not for my kind of job. I have gotten a nice place to learn here in anambra. thanks for your concern.

That's great smiley
Re: A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss by lanjum(f): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pls can I pay twice? Can we master everything for just two weeks?.
Re: A Skills Acquisition Programme You Cant Afford To Miss by taryour(f): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
lanjum:
Pls can I pay twice? Can we master everything for just two weeks?.

hello good evening. Yes you can pay twice. mastering everything depends on you and the passion you have for it. some people are fast learners while some others are not. thank you and have a good evening.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kudos To This Supplement!! My Manless Is Now Manful !! / She Want Me To Help Reconcile Her And Her Fiancé, How Do I Go About It. / Yes, I Married You For Sex: How A Wife Sparked Up The Sex Life Of Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.