Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones (1533 Views)

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
I switched on my computer this morning to take a quick glimpse at the Nigerian media space only to be greeted by the sad news of a Christian woman in Kano murdered and beheaded by Muslim fanatics on account of "blasphemy". I felt a very deep and sharp pain in my heart and my thoughts wandered a million times in seconds as though I had a focal point in my brain that was taking over the discharge of my neurons. In those few moments, the only clear thing I could remember as I write this is that the culmination of the flash backs I had pointed only to one fact - Nigeria is a dead nation.

This may sound very unpatriotic, but I don't believe Nigeria is living any longer. We live in a country where justice has been eroded and the citizens live like wild animals in the jungle. A country where a single individual steal without recompense, a country where alleged thieves are murdered and burnt in broad day light, a country where the only way youths can get a job is to stand on the road with placard, a country where people now believe are places to go and die, a country where thousands die on its dead roads every year including government officials and nothing is done about it, a country where any armed group can crop up at anytime and have the audacity to demand the government pay them and give them contacts, a country where even the President himself isn't safe from these savages.

Nigeria as we all know have gone through war, terrorism and every vice thinkable on the face of the earth, its foundation where very shaky from the beginning, almost everyone is in survival of the fittest mode and the void of justice has made it a free for all - transforming it to a country on a free fall from a cliff whose heart has long stopped beating. We are simply put - a dead nation.

On this woman that was murdered in cold blood. If I don't see a decisive action taken by the Emir and the President himself, then note this thread, it would descend this country to unimaginable chaos. We are have been baking violence and the cock is finally coming home to roost. We can't continue like this or we would be a buried and long forgotten nation. Do we still have a chance at coming back to life through a cardiac shock? Absolutely. Not until PMB shows Nigerians with this barbaric act, that this country can no longer be free for all!

-CramJones

4 Likes

Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
CC: Lalasticlala obinoscopy seun ishilove
Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by madridguy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
I am still waiting for Kano nairalander to confirm this news.

Meanwhile, I am a Muslim and not a terrorist.
Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by Beeman1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cramjones or whatever u call urself,can u just fvkc d hell up That news is fake u ipod zombie. Mtchewww.
Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Beeman1:
Cramjones or whatever u call urself,can u just fvkc d hell up That news is fake u ipod zombie. Mtchewww.

-CramJones

Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by Tunami(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
in chinua achebe's voice, ''there was a counntry''.
Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by Beeman1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones
And who d fvck is Oracle? Since when Oracle news become sources of national information Dude,nairaland is not an invisible place. Be careful with d kind of news u spread,this is not "Buhari is a dullard" things. This is national threat and to get DSS on ur small ass will be as easy as anything. Thank u.
Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by A7(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
cramjones:
On this woman that was murdered in cold blood. If I don't see a decisive action taken by the Emir and the President himself, then note this thread, it would descend this country to unimaginable chaos.

The governor and police. Keep that in mind please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by LMFashions: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Beeman1:
And who d fvck is Oracle? Since when Oracle news become sources of national information Dude,nairaland is not an invisible place. Be careful with d kind of news u spread,this is not "Buhari is a dullard" things. This is national threat and to get DSS on ur small ass will be as easy as anything. Thank u.

Really dude, who or what are u defending? Is this who u really are or are u acting a script?

4 Likes

Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Beeman1:

lt isn't fake dude. Stop displaying your ignorance here.

7 Likes

Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Tunami:
in chinua achebe's voice, ''there was a counntry''.

And am certain there will be a country and it will happen in my generation.
Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by tinkinjow: 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
I'm just tired. So very

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by nwaanambra1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
just totally fed up with this sht country!

the more i try to tell myself that it will be alright - the more it gets worse everyday!

fukn fed up!

you will even have the money but you cant enjoy because of so much evil and so much bad things and so much blood shed!

sad and fuking fedup! sad sad

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by RZArecta(m): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Beeman1:
the fact that you don't know Abdulmahmud aka The Oracle a seasoned lawyer, poet and journalist of some decades repute due to your ill exposure doesn't mean he doesn't exist. Fact of the matter is a lady was killed by barbarians in Kano just because of religion and her head was brandished all over the streets by cave dwellers just because of religion

Ps HEAD OF THE LADY WHO WAS KILLED BY KANO PEOPLE

3 Likes

Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by fearless2014: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
madridguy:

Meanwhile, I am a Muslim terrorist.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by fearless2014: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Beeman1:

Terrorist herdsman.

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by Richardonald(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
madridguy:

Meanwhile, I am a Muslim and not a terrorist.
When people call Muslims terrorist. You don't need to doubt.

Typical muslim comment on the beheading saga.
Isah Rabi'u Wise decision my people. the gud people of kano state. U did the right ting in the right time nd in the right place nd also in accordance with the
islamic injection. I rilly appreciate u.. May allah reward abundantly.

https://mobile.facebook.com/comment/replies/?ctoken=10153550295702703_10153550315747703&actor_id=100003268767775&ft_ent_identifier=10153550295702703&gfid=AQBJslQpK92AqyWL&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153550295702703%3Atl_objid.10153550295702703%3Athid.96184337702
Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by MisterGrace: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
Beeman1:

Terrorizing even on here too?

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by HammerEvery(f): 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
The one nigeria you are fight for is a jungle wheee towel-headed kill kaffirs with reckless abandon. Let everybody go their way for peace to reign.
Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by madridguy(m): 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
May the wrath of Almighty Allah be upon all the perpetrator of this act and their sympathizers.

Richardonald:

When people call Muslims terrorist. You don't need to doubt.

Typical muslim comment on the beheading saga.
Isah Rabi'u Wise decision my people. the gud people of kano state. U did the right ting in the right time nd in the right place nd also in accordance with the
islamic injection. I rilly appreciate u.. May allah reward abundantly.

https://mobile.facebook.com/comment/replies/?ctoken=10153550295702703_10153550315747703&actor_id=100003268767775&ft_ent_identifier=10153550295702703&gfid=AQBJslQpK92AqyWL&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153550295702703%3Atl_objid.10153550295702703%3Athid.96184337702
Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by SWG25: 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
You're from a useless country. Deal with it.
Re: A Tale Of A Murdered Woman And A Dead Nation - By Cramjones by Omenika: 12:16am On Jun 04, 2016
I just can't stop wondering why I share the same country with hausa/fulani. These people have no qualms about cutting off your head once it concerns their prophet.

These same people hunted and killed southerners when a european did a cartoon about their prophet in far away Denmark.

These same people with a vast army of almajiris just lay about, waiting for the slightest opportunity to start a religious riot so that they can loot southerners/Christians, rape women and kill to their satisfaction. This is the situation we find ourselves in this country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Christians Are Not Safe In Northern Nigeria, They Should Leave / Niger Delta Avengers' Website Repossessed By Domain Giant Godaddy. / Let Us Use Nairaland To Promote Unity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.