Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? (2451 Views)

Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC / Court Order Or Not, Our National Convention Will Still Hold - PDP / Environmental Sanitation To Hold This Saturday In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by jamesibor: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
We need to bring this to a closure, Omenka, do you still hold this view? If yes, why? If not, why and when did your opinion change?

1 Like

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by junketer(m): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Omenka wey don run travel to burundi to go hustle since last week. Buhari finish am sotey him no even get money to fuel his i pass my neighbour generator. Dude don abandon naija. Shame shame shame

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by Dojupyo(f): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lol, the internet will always keep record of the things you post tongue

12 Likes

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by jamesibor: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
junketer:
Omenka wey don run travel to burundi to go hustle since last week. Buhari finish am sotey him no even get money to fuel his i pass my neighbour generator. Dude don abandon naija. Shame shame shame

He can still access nairaland from Burundi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by mightyhazell: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mtcheew!

Ofu akpa cimenti 1900 na orlu!

Chai! Ogini na eme ife a!

4 Likes

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by Beremx(f): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
sunnybobo a.k.a jamesibor, grow up and stop stalking Omenka.

6 Likes

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by Aspireahead(m): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
is this the Barr. James I know?
Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by jamesibor: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Beremx:

Are u ok?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by Beremx(f): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
jamesibor:

Are u ok?
I should be asking you that

8 Likes

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by omenka(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Beremx:
These guys are simply helpless. They tell a dozen tales about how "unimportant" Omenka is, pound their flat chests as though to pulverise their ribs, only to create a dozen threads and spam same with hundreds of mentions of Omenka afterwards. cheesycheesy

Imagine what a people dedicate their friday night to. No wonder someone said they are likely the ones occupying those uncompleted buildings in PH (PentiumPro their antidote grin). Even 200 for a bottle of booze for the night dem no get. Misery day and night, that's their lot. cheesy

Aunty Bee, leave them to their fate mbok- let them weep over my comments to death, won't make even the slightest dent on how I feel about whatever. wink

6 Likes

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by jamesibor: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Beremx:
I should be asking you that

I'm ok. Are you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by jamesibor: 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
omenka:
These guys are simply helpless. They tell a dozen tales about how "unimportant" Omenka is, pound their flat chests as though to pulverise their ribs, only to create a dozen threads and spam same with hundreds of mentions of Omenka afterwards. cheesycheesy

Imagine what a people dedicate their friday night to. No wonder someone said they are likely the ones occupying those uncompleted buildings in PH (PentiumPro their antidote grin). Even 200 for a bottle of booze for the night dem no get. Misery day and night, that's their lot. cheesy

Aunty Bee, leave them to their fate mbok- let them weep over my comments to death, won't make even the slightest dent on how I feel about whatever. wink

Omenka, you haven't answered the question. There is nothing wrong in holding one view or opinion today and changing same tomorrow but one has to come clean on it. Even Buhari told us that he converted to a democrat in the early 90s after the fall of Soviet Union.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
omenka:

Bro i nver knew u can think straight like that,,,
Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by Omenika: 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
omenka:

Honestly you have no shame at all. If this is not hypocrisy I wonder what is.

You are always present on any thread about Biafra issuing threats about how Nigeria cannot break but just read what you yourself wrote before now.

You support Nigeria to break up when Jonathan the first Niger Delta president was there and today that we have a fulani herdsman as president, one Nigeria must remain by fire and force.

Na wa ooo, na so e be you?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by Aegon(m): 12:32am On Jun 04, 2016
omenka:

9 Likes

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by junketer(m): 6:28am On Jun 04, 2016
omenka:

just answer the question

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by Almajiri1: 6:34am On Jun 04, 2016
Some humans are shamefully shameless. A dog swallows his vomit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by PassingShot(m): 6:35am On Jun 04, 2016
Omenika:

Honestly you have no shame at all. If this is not hypocrisy I wonder what is.

You are always present on any thread about Biafra issuing threats about how Nigeria cannot break but just read what you yourself wrote before now.

You support Nigeria to break up when Jonathan the first Niger Delta president was there and today that we have a fulani herdsman as president, one Nigeria must remain by fire and force.

Na wa ooo, na so e be you?
So, you have to clone his moniker?

That tells me only one thing: he's your nightmare.

jamesibor:
We need to bring this to a closure, Omenka, do you still hold this view? If yes, why? If not, why and when did your opinion change?

Btw, nothing he said then has contradicted his possition of now. He clearly said the disintegration of Nigeria should be left for Nigerians to handle.

He never called for violent secession then. And he has opposed it now.

So, what's you guys' point actually?

3 Likes

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by jamesibor: 7:03am On Jun 04, 2016
PassingShot:

So, you have to clone his moniker?

That tells me only one thing: he's your nightmare.

Btw, nothing he said then has contradicted his possition of now. He clearly said the disintegration of Nigeria should be left for Nigerians to handle.

He never called for violent secession then. And he has opposed it now.

So, what's you guys' point actually?

Omenka believed in disintegration then but now believes in a united Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by PassingShot(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2016
jamesibor:

He believed in disintegration then but now believes in a united Nigeria.
But you have not produced a post where he says it must be only a united Nigeria or nothing.

I personally believe in peaceful balkinizing of Nigeria where everyone goes separately but peacefully. And where that is not achievable, I support a united Nigeria. Is this my position contradicting? And I believe this is Omenka 's position too.

1 Like

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by jamesibor: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2016
PassingShot:

But you have not produced a post where he says it must be only a united Nigeria or nothing.

I personally believe in peaceful balkinizing of Nigeria where everyone goes separately but peacefully. And where that is not achievable, I support a united Nigeria. Is this my position contradicting? And I believe this is Omenka 's position too.

But MASSOB has always sought for a peaceful disintegration, haven't they?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by omenka(m): 7:24am On Jun 04, 2016
PassingShot:

You know, there's something supremely wrong with the mental balance of some people on this forum and fixing it, I'm afraid, is beyond the best shrinks or neurosurgeons at Hopkins.

Another thing is they're trying too damn hard to have me make comments that violate Rule 9 or any other Rules so they can report and have me banned and silenced. It hurts them so much I'm this tactful dodging their "landmines". cheesy

I know too well to ignore those cases when I see them. I implore you to do same brah. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by modath(f): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2016
jamesibor:

But MASSOB has always sought for a peaceful disintegration, haven't they?

Just like Oodua groups, I too live for the day SW will be free from the albatross of dead weight it's currently carrying but i'd prefer it done with all sense of reasoning..

Someone mentioned at "our own pace" and you can't take time to really analyse what that means? Knee jerk reaction because of misgivings about loss, sorry political devastation does not allow for objective thinking.... what's the point of starting something that will consume more than half of one's people?

In all these brouhaha, have you people spared a thought for your people not domiciled in your region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by jamesibor: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2016
modath:

Just like Oodua groups, I too live for the day SW will be free from the albatross of dead weight it's currently carrying but i'd prefer it done with all sense of reasoning..

Someone mentioned at "our own pace" and you can't take time to really analyse what that means? Knee jerk reaction because of misgivings about loss, sorry political devastation does not allow for objective thinking.... what's the point of starting something that will consume more than half of one's people?

In all these brouhaha, have you people spared a thought for your people not domiciled in your region?

I don't understand what you are on about.

Last time I checked, neither MASSOB nor IPOB has taken up arms against the Federal Republic. All they've done is embark on peaceful protests.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by jamesibor: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2016
omenka:
You know, there's something supremely wrong with the mental balance of some people on this forum and fixing it, I'm afraid, is beyond the best shrinks or neurosurgeons at Hopkins.

Another thing is they're trying too damn hard to have me make comments that violate Rule 9 or any other Rules so they can report and have me banned and silenced. It hurts them so much I'm this tactful dodging their "landmines". cheesy

I know too well to ignore those cases when I see them. I implore you to do same brah. wink

Omenka, you won't be breaking any rule by stating your political leaning and ideology here.

4 Likes

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by GINJALAND: 8:02am On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2016
jamesibor:

Omenka believed in disintegration then but now believes in a united Nigeria.

Those APC dunce are amazingly stupiid, I can attest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by jamace(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2016
Dojupyo:
Lol, the internet will always keep record of the things you post tongue
Yes ke. The internet is a mighty historical record.

By the way, where is Nairalander E-GIFT?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by jamesibor: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2016
Omenka, come out from your chemistry lab and answer our question. It's me, Inalegwu's friend.

2 Likes

Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by duality(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2016
PassingShot:

Do you really want it? What you said you believe in? You and I know you don't.

You know why hardliners like you, need to have a rethink, you'll change position when another king is enthroned.. You may become indifferent about the new boko haram at that time or simply support it.

We can avoid the cycle. You know it.
Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by QuotaSystem: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2016
Stinking hypocrites.

The same people that screamed for Jonathan to lead a UNITED Nigeria till 2019 by fire by force just a year ago, are the ones suddenly now screaming for disintegration, and yet are shamelessly trying to accuse someone else of being double faced.

Knock yourselves out.
Re: Omenka, Do You Still Hold This View About Nigeria? by globe16: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2016
modath:

SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollars Found In Farm :photoshop Gone Wrong / Bomb Shell From Oby Ezekwesili On Why The Nigerian Economy Is Down ! / Who Could Be President After Buhari's 2nd Term Ends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.