Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) (6472 Views)

Signs You Might Have A Sleep Disorder / Is Hypnagogic Jerk A Sleep Disorder? / My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by awizl(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin ;Dthere's nothing a spanking BIarCh Slap cnt do?,beliv me grin grin grin grin
Jez slap the shiiittt outa her n mak her promise to stop scaring you, that you tend to hit people when they do,which is perfectly natural grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
@biggozz u stil dey Asaba? Shey u say u go enta warri its me Madonna
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by Nevillexus: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2009
lawrence83:

the next time she tries that, get a huge apola (stick) and hit her on her forehead, i swear she will come to her senses, that's just the remedy, i tried it and it worked for me.

Lawrence na wa 4 u ooo,huge stick!!!  angry,she needs something better than that,maybe u tried your remedy on your immortal girl ,mine is mortal  oo.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by calyx: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2009
This is serious and I need help.

u don try babalawo
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by Nezan(m): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2009
You and that girl need deliverance from the spirit of fornication FAST!
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by biggozz(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ DE archer, I dont know you oo, I guess u mistake me to someone else.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by Nevillexus: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2009
calyx:

u don try babalawo

try baba what? not even a last option.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by kay80(m): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2009
[quote][/quote]the next time she tries that, get a huge apola (stick) and hit her on her forehead, i swear she will come to her senses, that's just the remedy, i tried it and it worked for me.

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by Nevillexus: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2009
I think seeing a doctor and prayers will the best for her
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by greateliso(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2009
Pray for her and anytime she wants to perform that same act.
tap her very well or slap her and tell her to sleep well, cos she will think she is still on the bed.

I pray God take this out of her in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by Prince081: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2009
shocked
I guess she needs prayers OR a hot slap whenever she starts again. Punto
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by greateliso(m): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2009
calyx:

u don try babalawo
please ignore suggestion like this
God gave every person power of choice, choose well
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by candylips(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2009
e no easy
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by Nevillexus: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
greateliso:

Pray for her and anytime she wants to perform that same act.
tap her very well or slap her and tell her to sleep well, cos she will think she is still on the bed.

I pray God take this out of her in Jesus name. Amen!

Amen!
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by Nevillexus: 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2009
Prince 08:

shocked
I guess she needs prayers OR a hot slap whenever she starts again. Punto

Prayers-Yes,very very necessary
Hot slap- lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by Nevillexus: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2009
greateliso:

please ignore suggestion like this
God gave every person power of choice, choose well

thanks

DOCTOR + PRAYERS=BEST RESULT
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by jkpretty(f): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2009
Sleep walking? i thought this was only a hear-say or strictly for kids  undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by Nevillexus: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2009
jkpretty:

Sleep walking? i thought this was only a hear-say or strictly for kids undecided

It's real sad
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by lawrence83: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2009
Nevillexus:

Lawrence na wa 4 u ooo,huge stick!!!  angry,she needs something better than that,maybe u tried your remedy on your IMMORTAL girl ,mine is mortal  oo.
when u say immortal, i dont seem to understand u, this truly worked for me, cos bright and early in the morning, she had a deep cut on her head, she didn't need to ask what happened cos she knew exactly.
and funny as it may seem, i always keep my late grandmother's pestle very close to my bed, incase any girl wan show her self for night, i go use am cool her spirit down, man no time. mi o ra ye oshi.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by Nevillexus: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2009
lawrence83:

when u say immortal, i dont seem to understand u, this truly worked for me, cos bright and early in the morning, she had a deep cut on her head, she didn't need to ask what happened cos she knew exactly.
and funny as it may seem, i always keep my late grandmother's pestle very close to my bed, incase any girl wan show her self for night, i go use am cool her spirit down, man no time. mi o ra ye oshi.

Deep cut on her head!!
Grandmother's pestle!!
undecided shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by gesi: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2009
THERE IS HOPE FOR UR GIRL!
THE SOLUTION THAT WOULD LAST AND REMAIN PERMANENT IS FOR YOUR GIRL TO GO FOR "DELIVERANCE" AT ANY BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH,PREFARABLY AT M.F.M.
IT MAY SOUND FUNNY,BUT ITS THE TRUTH.WHAT SHE IS GOING THRU IS BEYOND THE NORMAL AND SHE NEEDS PARANORMAL PRAYERS TO GET HER OUT OF IT.SHE IS BEING CONTROLLED BY POWERS BEYOND HER REASONING,AS SHE FORGETS AND MOST TIMES DENIES WHAT SHE HAS DONE.
TAKE HER TO M.F.M AND YOU WOULD HAVE A STORY TO TELL.JESUS IS LORD
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by Nevillexus: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2009
gesi:

THERE IS HOPE FOR your GIRL!
THE SOLUTION THAT WOULD LAST AND REMAIN PERMANENT IS FOR YOUR GIRL TO GO FOR "DELIVERANCE" AT ANY BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH,PREFARABLY AT M.F.M.
IT MAY SOUND FUNNY,BUT ITS THE TRUTH.WHAT SHE IS GOING THRU IS BEYOND THE NORMAL AND SHE NEEDS PARANORMAL PRAYERS TO GET HER OUT OF IT.SHE IS BEING CONTROLLED BY POWERS BEYOND HER REASONING,AS SHE FORGETS AND MOST TIMES DENIES WHAT SHE HAS DONE.
TAKE HER TO M.F.M AND YOU WOULD HAVE A STORY TO TELL.JESUS IS LORD

Thanks gesi
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by shesi(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2009
we had a guy in boarding school who was a sleep walker. not everyday tho. he was a senior of mine. The kids were usually scared when they first came to boarding school but after a while get used to it. infact except for somethings he used to do which were odd considering the time of day, you wouldn't know he was sleepwalking. serioulsy, its no big deal.

it's not too common but it's commoner than ppl think judging from the responses i'm seeing here.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by Nevillexus: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2009
Seun,
U're right,i need to lock the door in the nite and keep the key so that she doesn't walk out and get lost or hit by a car especially as my house isn't far from the road,very funny but i just thought of it again and it's so important.These days i hadly sleep well,i try as much as possible to watch over her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by Nevillexus: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2009
shesi:

we had a guy in boarding school who was a sleep walker. not everyday tho. he was a senior of mine. The kids were usually scared when they first came to boarding school but after a while get used to it. infact except for somethings he used to do which were odd considering the time of day, you wouldn't know he was sleepwalking. serioulsy, its no big deal.

it's not too common but it's commoner than ppl think judging from the responses i'm seeing here.

thanks Shesi

Kind of relieved hearing that,just hope my girl's own is the kool type.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by mayrho(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2009
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,
Jesu oh wahala dey for this world
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by impish: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2009
Eureka! Make sure she washes the dishes before she goes to bed!!!! grin grin grin That way, when she gets up in the middle of the night there'l be nothing for her to do. I bet she went to bed thinkin of the dishes she didnt do, thats y. Who knows, maybe shel get the brush and start sweeping next time.

But nawa for u guys oh. If she doesnt do the dishes, ul complain that your gf is lazy. Now shes doin dishes, u said she does it late at night. Really? Is there any satisfyin u lot?
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by mrperfect(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
Many things happen in this life
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by mayrho(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2009
guess she should get more rest maybe she is under stress
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by jkemzy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2009
bros,this is a spiritual care so take her for deliverance.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by agathamari(f): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2009
Sleepwalking:
Somnambulism Psychiatry A sleep disorder characterized by walking or other activity while seemingly asleep Etiology, children Fatigue, sleep loss, anxiety Adults Mental disorders, drug reactions, abuse substances, alcohol, medical conditions–eg, partial complex seizures, elderly organic brain syndrome, REM behavior disorders; the activity may include sitting up and appearing awake, while actually asleep, arising and walking around, or complex activities–eg, moving furniture, going to bathroom, dressing and undressing, sex, and other activities including driving a car; the episode can be very brief–a few secs or mins or last for 30+ mins; sleep walkers may be confused or disoriented after awakening; injuries caused by such things as tripping and loss of balance are common for sleep walkers; SW is most common in children aged 6 to 12 yrs old and may run in families.

She needs to see a neurologist to find out what, if anything can be done for her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) by Seun(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
Try not to treat it as a big deal. Just take reasonable precautions and accept it. No cause for alarm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NUC Approved Doctor Of Physiotherapy (DPT) For Nigerian Universities / Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance / Muhammadu Buhari Sick Seems To Have Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.