Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos (48160 Views)

Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head / Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m / DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by chigoizie7(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sprintson:

We have not heard from her but in this part of the world people esp celebrities donot know the powers Journalists weld though they should publish their stories within the ambits of the Law....

There is already an injunction restraining her from further posting of the lawyers pics.

Journalism welds so much power, but u don't mess with a good lawyer who bagged some awards recently because of his intelligence in US, when u as a journalist peddle lies @times. (he accused a man sometime back for obtaining a DNA test for her kids which turned out to be lies). That man just had mercy on her, otherwise he would have sued her for that her banana island house worth.
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by informationvila: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
menstrualpad:
gbege don burst...mek she go open account go pay...we told ha...note those apostles of feminism have carefully avoided commenting..

Lols....what is the lady in the pix doing at the ATM?

Amazing- Weird Animal discovered at Abk https://www.nairaland.com/3146058/amazing-see-mystery-animal-found
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by menstrualpad: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
chigoizie7:

There is already an injunction restraining her from further posting of the lawyers pics.

Journalism welds so much power, but u don't mess with a good lawyer who bagged some awards recently because of his intelligence in US, when u as a journalist peddle lies @times. (he accused a man sometime back for obtaining a DNA test for her kids which turned out to be lies). That man just had mercy on her, otherwise he would have sued her for that her banana island house worth.

Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by RitzyPrince(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Linda and Trouble

Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by menstrualpad: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
collecting lienda's bail moni
informationvila:

Lols....what is the lady in the pix doing at the ATM?

Amazing- Weird Animal discovered at Abk https://www.nairaland.com/3146058/amazing-see-mystery-animal-found
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by kenex4ever(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
may b people frm d waste, I mean west, hate her.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by swagifted(m): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Yasher:
for the unauthorized use of his picture on her blog for crime-related stories which he claimed has subjected him to mental and psychological torture/lawyers and their use of words sef
na why police hate them ehh
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
The court must order for powerful deodorant or airfreshner ahead of time. Jokes apart!
Only few people can stand bad odour.
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by lonamy: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
This girl needs to be taught a lesson in a hard way. Next time someone will get an injunction to shutdown her site.
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by fireforfire: 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
D untouchable has been touched.
Where dat wide mouthed, stacked lips laura ikeji. Go defend ya sis
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by Olizey(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
kenex4ever:
may b people frm d waste, I mean west, hate her.

Smh. Is that how bad ur accent is?? How in heavens does WASTE rhyme with WEST
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Yasher:
for the unauthorized use of his picture on her blog for crime-related stories which he claimed has subjected him to mental and psychological torture.

Lawyers and their use of words sef
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
I don't understand what story he is referring to
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by annnikky(f): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
menstrualpad:
the only correkt lady since ur head de dia
[size=8pt][/size]
Mensturalpad! R u talking about Linda or me? undecided
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by Caveatemptor(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Some of these silly bloggers need to be taught a good lesson. They need to be hit where it hurts. In the pocket. You can't keep maligning people's integrity and smiling to the bank.
Maligned people should not get mad but just take them to court!

1 Like

Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by akinsmyk(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
nuelzy:
d lawyer is a hungry man....dey published ur pix...u wan come claim 50mill....ode!!!

am sure it was not only linda dat published his pix....why didnt he go after d other bloggers

because say nah linda....he won show his useless self...why did he become a lawyer...nah

Hungry Lawyer you say. Maybe you're not aware that he is well known. He just returned to the country where he got awards for how good he does his job.

If any firm uses Psquare pic for an advert foe their products without contracting them, you and I knows what will happen. So don't be an hypocrite.

The lawyer had been moderate and understanding enough. He called her to stop it but she was proud.

if she wanted the lawyers pic so bad for a job she get paid for, she could have reached an agreement with him.

Anyone who support Linda on this is a big hypocrite. I expected her to know better

The lawyer has a good case

he is just dumb...dis is a clear case
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
PRICE IS GREATNESS
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by musicology: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Why is it always Linda,why not Lydia?
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by Starlet50(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
kkkkkkkkkkKkkkkkkkkKkkk!!!!
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by YOLO1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
I believe 50 million is too small for the lawyer to claim. Someone that has mansion in banana island and claims she is richer than Wizkid. If na me, I won't stop at 50 billion damages
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by I888(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
charix:
If this story is true then they'd settle out of court for N200,000.00. The lawyer is only hungry looking for his next meal. Where is said picture by the way?
she started it! she drew the first line by dragging to wizzy to a law enforcement agent and Toni Payne mentioned it that she has opened the door for people to treat her such. Mind you 200k might seem like nothing until we are dealing with 100s of 200k payment... you go know say no b small thing grin
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by alobright17(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
uchestephanie:
Thief ,ole,cos of pix him wan chop 50m
If na so we all will be mega rich
Lili don't mind the hungry man
Feed him Wit ur left Over his a dog
Are you alright?
Aru odikwa gi?
Thief ole blah blah all because he want her to stop rubbishing his name and reputation?
How will you feel some few weeks or months to your marriage you open facebook,twitter e.t.c and see your pic and name been there with a false news about how a criminal and ashawo you are and in order to defend yourself,someone start calling you thief,ole how will you take it?

Nne do not defend or insult anyone on this all because you want to defend your own,especially when the accused person never even said a word to deny the claim yet,try and learn how to be a good observer of issues like this and thank me later.have a great weekend.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by chachanga: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
menstrualpad:
gbege don burst...mek she go open account go pay...we told ha...note those apostles of feminism have carefully avoided commenting..

Leave d critters!

Did one nor be Whizzy; na "Lawzzy" with a very big lawyer's wig and the jailer's keys to the gaol waiting to slam the Lady Blogger's bony bum in d can.

Dey shld better start lighting candles for her so she nor go sell DAT her house come move back to Epe last last!
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by ngmgeek(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Let's hope other bloggers learn from Linda's experience.

Don't push things too far. Bloggers really don't flaunt their wealth the way does.
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by kenex4ever(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Olizey:

Smh. Is that how bad ur accent is?? How in heavens does WASTE rhyme with WEST
guy my accent pure die, I know dey r nt Dsame pronunciation but I just wrote it
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by finessey: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wizkid head don catch am.
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by Temysteve(m): 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
nuelzy:
d lawyer is a hungry man....dey published ur pix...u wan come claim 50mill....ode!!!

am sure it was not only linda dat published his pix....why didnt he go after d other bloggers

because say nah linda....he won show his useless self...why did he become a lawyer...nah

he is just dumb...dis is a clear case
shey na u be linda lawyer??
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by stat(m): 6:26am On Jun 05, 2016
grin angry angry What about who has copied Linda post.......ole
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by menstrualpad: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2016
LEAVE AM....

Temysteve:
shey na u be linda lawyer??
Re: Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos by lightdotcom: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
What I just like to drop here are:
1. Was this story about the lawyer exclusive to lindaikejiblog. As in was Linda the first blogger or journalist to break the news.

2. Just an advice, Linda pls develop the habit of carrying positive stories about people, infact they sell more and puts you in good book of the celebrities. Unfortunately people in this part of the world think contrary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo / Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King / Seun Egbegbe Granted N5million Bail, Smiles (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.