Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. (22487 Views)

Attributes Of Successful Business Owners / 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People / 6 Things Successful Entrepreneurs Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by bikwas007(m): 1:05am On Jun 04, 2016
A study of the world most successful Entrepreneurs revealed a lot about their habits that put them on the road to greatness and achievements. Entrepreneurs are often considered to be people with an extra
ordinary charisma; however, the truth is that, they are just like everyone else. “I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious”, Albert Einstein. What made them different is only in what they do. These set of people have succeeded in engaging themselves constantly in those habits that focuses them on achieving results, no matter how small. The good news is that anyone can cultivate these habits, to climb the ladder of success.
THEY KEEP A TO-DO LIST. Entrepreneurs are among the busiest people in the world. They are expected to be everywhere and do everything at the same time, from keeping their business on the balance, to initiating new ones, to managing the employees, to keeping in direct touch with the customers, following investors, pursuing debtors, being a responsible family person. You might be wondering how difficult it is for an entrepreneur to coordinate all these successfully. To them, it is not as difficult as you might see it, not when they have their TO-DO-LIST handy. “With my To-Do-List, I don’t have to worry about distractions, because I already have my priorities and when to do them”, Okeke Obinna of Voice Of Passion.
2. THEY WAKE UP EARLY. Successful Entrepreneurs are early risers; this helps them to get their day underway before everyone else. Waking up early puts you in a relaxed mood, because you will get things done without having to rush through them before officially starting your day. Successful Entrepreneurs know this and they adopted it as a habit.
3. THEY MEDITATE. Successful Entrepreneurs have made daily meditation a ritual they observe religiously. Meditation is very important to keep you in tune with yourself and what you truly want and keeps you focused with new inspirations. Entrepreneurs keep their every pieces of thought together through meditating on them. “The noise in the environment is always too loud and overwhelming if not properly handled, and I have found the best way to take care of my soul not leaving my body in meditation”, Prof. Mongr. Obiorah Ike.
4. THEY SET GOALS AND FOCUS ON RESULTS. Setting goal is a different thing and focusing on result is another one. Setting a goal without focusing on the result is typically being busy just like everyone else. Successful Entrepreneurs know what they want to achieve and they focus on it. Merely doing anything to get by is not their method; they have a strategy and a deadline. They realize that when you focus on results, not everything you get is good enough.
5. THEY NETWORK. Networking is a sure way to leverage yourself and what you are offering. It is a cost effective way to become successful. Successful Entrepreneurs know this and they mastered the art of networking. Attending social events, cocktail parties, Anniversaries, trade fairs and exhibitions, auctions and other networking events has become a great part of their lifestyle. They know who is new in town and who is doing what in every sector. Taking advantage of your networks puts you on the limelight and that is what Successful Entrepreneurs do.
6. THEY KNOW WHEN TO SAY NO. Every day, you are likely to be presented with great ideas, huge opportunities, new offers and so many other things that will appeal to your interest. You are likely to face personal challenges and pressure, the desire to take a break, have more vacation, stay longer in bed and work long hours and all that will be among the things battling for your consideration. Your reaction to them defines your growth and impacts on your works. Successful Entrepreneurs know this and they apply the NO approach. Saying No to all these, means saying yes to yourself and the task at hand. Great Entrepreneurs use the power of focus to stay on course and that entails saying No almost all the time.
7. THEY MANAGE THEIR MONEY. Financial management is a strong habit of every successful Entrepreneur. They go through their financial statements line by line, very detailed about their cash inflow and outflow. It’s a general opinion that entrepreneurs are stingy lots; however, it might surprise you to know that they are the biggest spenders, only that they spend more on assets. Financial management is a habit successful entrepreneurs can’t do without.

http://www.bikwasblog.com/2016/05/7-habits-of-successful-entrepreneurs.html

32 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by irenmwinfo(m): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2016
Wow!!!! First time front page tinz

4 Likes

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by darkenrahl2(m): 6:58am On Jun 04, 2016
DAT guy dey on top of me dey happy
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by FRANCISEKE1(m): 6:58am On Jun 04, 2016
ok
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by wayne4loan: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2016
Focus

2 Likes

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by Ajusshi: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2016
If i... wink
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by oluwato69sin(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2016
Very helpful thread indeed , it's not a must to be an employee and be shouting injustice when you get sacked
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by oluwato69sin(m): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2016
cheesy op abeg enjoy

5 Likes

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by mrvitalis(m): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2016
See the truth is I know people that do all this and more and are still in the middle class (my family for example)

There has always been only one method to make money by being an entrepreneur
SOLVE A PROBLEM
That's it end of story, no trick, u can't be lazy, wake up late, don't set goals, and all that
But if by luck u have a solution to a problem u are sure to have money

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by Ajusshi: 7:00am On Jun 04, 2016
irenmwinfo:

Successful people don't do scam..
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by themistocles: 7:00am On Jun 04, 2016
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by amokeme(f): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2016
Number 6 is very important. Not just for entrepreneurs
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by Aridsman: 7:03am On Jun 04, 2016
Tough times dont last but tough people do.
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by MrDoGood(m): 7:03am On Jun 04, 2016
one post, appeared twice on fp
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by kennypoka2(m): 7:03am On Jun 04, 2016
Waow... time tells all..

1 Like

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by ChemicalMallam(m): 7:03am On Jun 04, 2016
a
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by kingphilip(m): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2016
Ok
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by tobtap: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2016
sensible cool
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by inforesource: 7:05am On Jun 04, 2016
Guy did you just say "G?" You are a good entrepreneur indeed. I see you are saving cost and saving time.
irenmwinfo:
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by ednut1(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2016
op why we never see ur name for forbes
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by irenmwinfo(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Ajusshi:

Successful people don't do scam..
who told u that image is a scam. Visit FB and search for that page. It's for real.
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by SmileXtraone: 7:07am On Jun 04, 2016
I concor

If you reside in Benin City, this is the best time to get on the SMILE 4G LTE Network. Come on board Now while this promo lasts

1. Atel Kit with 20GB @ N9,800 (5GB anytime + 15GB MidNite over 3 months) : 15GB MidNite = Get 5GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

2. Smifi kit with 70GB @ N16,800 (10GB anytime + 60GB MidNite over 3 months) : 60GB MidNite = Get 20GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

3. Router offer with 160GB @ N25,800 (10GB anytime + 150GB MidNite over 3 months) : 150GB MidNite = Get 50GB bonus monthly when you recharge 10GB anytime bundle monthly.

1 Share

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by irenmwinfo(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2016
inforesource:
Guy did you just say "G?" You are a good entrepreneur indeed. I see you are saving cost and saving time.
lolz Naija parol
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by Safemode(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2016
all points are valid
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by mcmaurice20(m): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2016
no wonder Igbo's are successful when some lazy chats are waiting for federal presence and quota system, they are busy making the real money....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by babs01(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2016
Nice one.

Check my signature cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by tunshe: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2016
We need more of productive topics like this on front page.

1 Like

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by admindim: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2016
wayne4loan:
Focus
great
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. by chimah3(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commercial CD And DVD Duplication And Printing / Naira "Strenghtens" To N270/Dollar At Parallel Market / Rules Of Using The Atm Machine And Atm Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.