Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) (44944 Views)

N50 Million Paid For Funeral Rite Of Killed Crocodile By Agip In Delta State / Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari / Niger Delta Avengers Hit Agip In Bayelsa,Accused Nigeria Of Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by AceRoyal: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=elisra post=46288540][/quote]
grin
I greet u
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by bamosagie(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:
since Boko haram has proven anyone cud possess so much sophisticated weapon,,, i just wanna give them the benefit of doubt tho...

but the main point here now is for them to start blowing up critical areas that wud take the live of any Nigerian,, they wud av given the court lesser problems and ease of stress to pass on smooth judgement against NK....

if they had the guts of killing people why on earth wud those fools call NDA debunks the act attributed to them that they killed those soldiers which wud av scored them huge points,,,,, but they gentlemanly refute it only to show how cowardly they all are...

and how on earth wud they think a prisoner wud be released just like that..na movie?
no government in this world can make such cheap mistake no matter how weak their security force is....

i just pity those brain washed eediots.... its not yet time,, you will know war are not fought thru mere social media stunts untill ur brothers and loved ones start fallen n dying b4 ur eyes

i repeat no government in this world wud succumb to threats like this..
all the military is waiting for is just for you to strike 1st,,,,then there wud be no reason for any one to shout blue murder and massacre...

quote me only if you know how the military operates..

Has it occured to you that a fifth column (maybe or maybe not the APC government or someone sympathetic to the government) could have sponsored the killings and paid for the adverts of missile launching with a threat to down aircraft; with the aim of criminalizing the NDA (which they may or may not be)
If a commercial airline is blown off the sky, the world will conveniently blame the NDA. so they are also distancing themselve from such sinister label, should this things start to play out.
I think its time the federal government sit down with stakeholders from the region and dialogue, the threat to the economy is real, the threat to the innocent civilians living and working in the Nigerdelta is real, it is the responsibility of the government to make this threat go away permanently.
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Poweredbreww: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
They have demands. Google is your friend.

But why is it that its you Paid PDP agents that are supporting and hailing this guy. You lost the election, why not move on and plan for 2019 instead of sabotaging the government. Na wao
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Poweredbreww: 9:36am On Jun 05, 2016
[s]
kryptonian1987:
I don't know why this South West think like fools! u keep calling the NDA names, saying they are fighting just because they want to destroy the present administration. their demand is very clear from the beginning: u (Govt) either restructure this country where fiscal federalism is practiced in toto or allow them (ND) to go their separate way. I don't see what's too big for South West to comprehend here..
[/s]

You are more of a fool to think everyone on nairaland is from SW. You cursed kids just come online to insult a tribe cos of your hatred, reason i hate the likes of Fayose, FFK, Afenifere and co speaking more for you people cos no matter what, animals like you will always find a way to denigrate there tribe. Shameless ediots.
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by prettytoys: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
I wouldn't even waste my time reading this rubbish because this is obviously from a pained yoruba boy hiding somewhere in Osun state and typing rubbish.

Listen we have had enough of the excuses and arm twisting and the agitation won't stop with the Avengers except the government addresses pressing issues that concerns the region

The federal government exchanged crude oil from the Niger Delta to develope Abuja we want that replicated in Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

Stop blaming our leaders for the injustice metted on the region by the Nigerian state...

The likes of T.Y Danjuma, Indimi, Dantata, Atiku and the others are not from this region yet they have fed fat and are still feeding fat from our resources dont even think of pitching us against our leaders. We are wiser... the agitation must continue until govt does the needful
kudos! keep on encouraging them. With all dis blowing dis and dat, dat is ow ur state w be developed.

1 Like

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2016
looseweight:
These guys will soon run into trouble waters
Ya, their attack has been in delta and bayelsa, when they decide to enter cross river, ondo and rivers, that's we nemesis will catch up with them.
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by delerx(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2016
Common sense u don't have,cos NDA put demands on Web n u r so sure that's what they r fighting for,na wa ooo. Is it not someone that published their demands on the website n u so much believe them like they r ur gods. I am not an illiterate I can give ur family poison in form of a drug and make u guys sick.
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by delerx(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2016
Nature129:

Stop raining abuses and do what he's asked you to do. Niger Delta Avengers have an official website. Google their demands and Google will redirect you to a server hosting their website. It is simple...
mr man U guys just choose to b gullible cos u don't want this administration. What I am saying is that someone can publish anything on a website which could b true or false. The point u r trying to give is that anything seen online is the truth. Haba make una get sense now.well maybe u r one of them that's y u r so sure and bet me u will soon b caught. Just remember where u r coming from, u r mates r here hustling for a living .I don't need to look @their websites they r terrorists n they have nothing for offer u. U will just keep wasting ur Mb except u do something meaningful to help ursef
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by lmm4real: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
I wouldn't even waste my time reading this rubbish because this is obviously from a pained yoruba boy hiding somewhere in Osun state and typing rubbish.

Listen we have had enough of the excuses and arm twisting and the agitation won't stop with the Avengers except the government addresses pressing issues that concerns the region

The federal government exchanged crude oil from the Niger Delta to develope Abuja we want that replicated in Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

Stop blaming our leaders for the injustice metted on the region by the Nigerian state...

The likes of T.Y Danjuma, Indimi, Dantata, Atiku and the others are not from this region yet they have fed fat and are still feeding fat from our resources dont even think of pitching us against our leaders. We are wiser... the agitation must continue until govt does the needful

Bross you guys should stop crying over the likes of T.Y Danjuma, Indimi, Dantata, Atiku and others.
Its just the same selfish pipe line contract fight no matter how hard they try to hide it. what did GEJ do to better the lot of the ND throughout his stay in office. Where was the NDA when GEJ was in power.
I think we should blame and hold the people close to us responsible for their ill will governance, the governors, the senators, the reps and house of assembly guys what hv they done to better our lots.
this is like fighting fire from the top instead of the source.
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by BabaAlaji(m): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2016
delerx:
mr man U guys just choose to b gullible cos u don't want this administration. What I am saying is that someone can publish anything on a website which could b true or false. The point u r trying to give is that anything seen online is the truth. Haba make una get sense now.well maybe u r one of them that's y u r so sure and bet me u will soon b caught. Just remember where u r coming from, u r mates r here hustling for a living .I don't need to look @their websites they r terrorists n they have nothing for offer u. U will just keep wasting ur Mb except u do something
meaningful to help ursef

Well-done cool cool cool
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by ASDFBOY: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

What is this Yoruba boy saying.?
lol. e don dey cry.. them no dey see oil money to chop!!!
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by sorom4: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
ElCapone:
shame on yhu Mr man, dis struggle is to fight for years of neglect and not just this recent government. at least this government has even begin the clean up of ogoni land, what way has Jonah dev his region for 6 years?
shame can't be on me, Zombie. The shame is already on you and your cohorts
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by sorom4: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
ElCapone:
sh-ame on yhu Mr man, dis struggle is to fight for years of neglect and not just this recent government. at least this government has even begin the clean up of ogoni land, what way has Jonah dev his region for 6 years?
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by securi: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
FELLOW NIGERIANS, JUST HOW DID WE ARRIVE AT THIS MESS?
My wife and I were in Ado Ekiti for the wedding of the son of a close pal last weekend. To catch up with the news, we tuned in to a radio station on the evening of Friday and we heard a long speech from the state governor, Ayodele Fayose, in which he explained laboriously, albeit unsuccessfully to the discerning minds, why his state owes its workers and why it is passing through dire financial straits. The summary of his lamentation (for want of a better word to employ!) is that the 'cow' we call Niger Delta is refusing to be milked by the rest of us because of its restive youths.

The North East, thoroughly vandalized by the mindless Boko haram insurgents, needs to be rehabilitated using the resources from the 'cow' we call Niger Delta, which is now refusing to be milked any further, because of its daring youths. This implies that the rebuilding of that part of the nation will be slow in coming.

Most states of the country need the monthly federal allocation, over 80% of which are from the sales of crude oil from Niger Delta.
How can a governor fight to win an election in the hope that he will run his state (if elected) with the resources sourced from hundreds of kilometers away from his state? In Ogun state, Ibikunle Amosun, has been trying to build a bridge linking alagbole to Akute and a rail line to link ijoko to alagbole, without first providing an alternative route, by fixing Denro-Ojodu road, for the residents of these areas, and, ensuring his state can generate the resources for this project, which looks more like a white elephant project than a needed infrastructure for the state (pardon my digression!). His strategy for funding of the bogus vision is not unconnected with the monthly federal allocation expectation, and somebody is calling the youths of Niger Delta names. How can North East be fixed with the proceeds of oil from Niger Delta? Can an indigene of Niger Delta become a governor in any state other than in Niger Delta?
Whatever became of the groundnut pyramids in Kano? Whatever became of the palm produce of the south east (This is about the saddest story of our descent into this current shameless dependence on Niger Delta - considering how Malaysia came to collect palm seedlings from south east of Nigeria - Nigeria was then the world's number one palm oil producer - only to displace us and take over that rating, leaving us without any global reckoning in that product!); why is Cocoa no longer sustaining the west? Whatever happened to the coal at Enugu and the tin ore of Jos?
These rhetorical questions have one obvious answer: The easy wealth from oil has atrophied our thinking, or more pointedly, has dulled the minds of our leaders.
For about a month now power supply in most parts of the country has gone from epileptic to clinically dead, for the major reason that the 'troublesome' youths of the 'cow' we call Niger Delta, are bored with the milking of that 'cow' by the rest of us! We are now fully a generator/lantern driven economy because the youths of Niger Delta are unhappy with us.
It is to our collective shame that we chose to go through school and we did not allow school to go through us. With all the PhDs and other high sounding and intimidating degrees and professional qualifications we bandy around, with all the solar energy we leave untapped, with all the arable land in our nation, which are left perennially virgin, with the both unfair and unjust quota system/federal character in the gaining admission in federal schools and getting government appointments, why would we not catch cold each time Niger Delta youths sneeze?
Back to the title of the write up. Fellow Nigerians, how did we arrive at this mess? Nigeria is unarguably the only country in the world that a minority can hold hostage.
Truth be told, we have been very unfair to that part of the country under the guise of federalism. I was repulsed the day I heard former president Obasanjo, in a rather far fetched joke say in Asaba, during an official visit he paid Delta state, that it was okay by him if Niger Delta goes on producing oil while he controls the proceeds. That unguarded statement summaries how we arrived at this junction.
If we will turn the situation around and move the nation forward, we must give our state governors a deadline on when they must become financially autonomous or they get annexed by any neighboring state able to fund their existence as states. Detroit, is almost a ghost town because the United States will not give it monthly allocation as we do here. It's only here that we keep serving our states free monthly lunch! The darkest hour in the life of a man is when he sits down to plan how to spend the money he did not work for. The wisdom in that saying of late Zig Ziglar is time-tested.
Any governor who keeps expecting federal allocation will never support confederation, which every developed country practices in different shades. What the states should be contributing to our commonwealth should be royalty from their internally generated resources. From such funds the government at the centre will take care of internal security and defense. Those who think Nigeria should not become a confederation should step aside for those who think she should. How long shall we depend on Niger Delta and how long shall we keep robbing the region, or better put, robbing our states of the blessings of becoming self sustaining?
We call Niger Delta youths rent seekers but the rest of the nation are rent robbers under the mask of federalism!
Its time we put on our thinking caps!

https://www.nairaland.com/3147779/lets-confederation-true-federalism

1 Like

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by ay4shizzy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
kryptonian1987:
I don't know why this South West think like fools! u keep calling the NDA names, saying they are fighting just because they want to destroy the present administration. their demand is very clear from the beginning: u (Govt) either restructure this country where fiscal federalism is practiced in toto or allow them (ND) to go their separate way. I don't see what's too big for South West to comprehend here..
ur parents are fools..insulting a whole region....BASTARD. CHILD
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:
since Boko haram has proven anyone cud possess so much sophisticated weapon,,, i just wanna give them the benefit of doubt tho...

but the main point here now is for them to start blowing up critical areas that wud take the live of any Nigerian,, they wud av given the court lesser problems and ease of stress to pass on smooth judgement against NK....

if they had the guts of killing people why on earth wud those fools call NDA debunks the act attributed to them that they killed those soldiers which wud av scored them huge points,,,,, but they gentlemanly refute it only to show how cowardly they all are...

and how on earth wud they think a prisoner wud be released just like that..na movie?
no government in this world can make such cheap mistake no matter how weak their security force is....

i just pity those brain washed eediots.... its not yet time,, you will know war are not fought thru mere social media stunts untill ur brothers and loved ones start fallen n dying b4 ur eyes

all the military is waiting for is just for you to strike 1st,,,,then there wud be no reason for any one to shout blue murder and massacre...

Their fight is based on economic deprivation, not religious extremism, the situation is clear even to a five year old. Stop boasting about Nigerian army, through out history we have never seen them win any war against an equally armed army .
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Beadex1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
FXCRAFT:

People with different political affiliations making unguarded utterances.

The fundamental problem is the inequality in the running of Nigeria. No government has ruled this country without the North being part of the government. This cannot continue.

States that can't even pay salaries of their staff are in existence today because they are sure that once you grab federal power, the oil wealth is yours. Why else do they want NEDC? Where is the funding going to come from?

They do not want your petty surveillance contracts and they are not criminals. They have a just cause and it's only a matter of time before the Niger Deltans take to the streets to demand equity and justice.

Either they are liberated or we adopt true federalism. The present administration can only suppress them but not break them.

They have my sympathy. I will stand with them!
i don't know if you are a muslim or a christian but the God you serve will bless you abundantly for saying the truth.... you wish for Niger delta success so do i wish you success in whatever you will do .. Amen

1 Like

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by ElCapone(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
sorom4:
Mr wailer how much were yhu given out of the trillions they looted. hypocrisy is when their son was at the helm of affairs for 6 years yet he cldnt do anything despite looting us dry, only to expect magic from a year old gov. a gov DAT has already taken steps towards the Niger delta clean up. plz tell us what yhur kleptohero did in the Niger delta region for 6 Years, don't even bother to list much just list 1 project he executed that has benefited Niger delta. if yhu can't plz I order yhu forever remain silent.
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Beadex1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Fiscal federalism is way out – Briggs Niger Delta woman activist, Ann Kio Briggs, said: “I am not part of the people who are blowing up pipelines, but I’m part of those who are talking that something must change in the Niger Delta. We have been having this thing for a very long time and unless the issues are resolved, they will carry on; we need a resolution of the Niger Delta issue. And what are these issues, they are equity and justice. “The way forward, simply put, is fiscal federalism. You have a constitution that takes everything from a particular region and gives it to everybody, that is empty Niger Delta. You have a constitution that recognises that there are natural resources, but that same constitution claims that the natural resources belongs to me, but if it is oil and gas and any other natural resources, it does not belong to me anymore, the federal government becomes the owner. “So you have a situation where the Kaduna State governor is able to say he would bring in people to explore for gold, but yet, the governor of Rivers State cannot do same for the oil and gas deposits in his state. That is injustice.” this is a culled uo from ann article in naija.com
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by sorom4: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
ElCapone:
Mr wailer how much were yhu given out of the trillions they looted. hypocrisy is when their son was at the helm of affairs for 6 years yet he cldnt do anything despite looting us dry, only to expect magic from a year old gov. a gov DAT has already taken steps towards the Niger delta clean up. plz tell us what yhur kleptohero did in the Niger delta region for 6 Years, don't even bother to list much just list 1 project he executed that has benefited Niger delta. if yhu can't plz I order yhu forever remain silent.
like I said; the shame is on you and your zombieism knows no bound
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:

if u think they r coward pic up arms n go against them, u that is not a coward

they picked arms to avenge their people u call them cowards now pick arms n avenge ur country against them if not keep quiet forever n never call them coward again because they r doing what u can't do
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by nlandone(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Niger Delta Avengers are Terrorists. I know you people are on nairaland but your plan to hold Nigeria to ransom will fail. Ask shekau your mentor, he did more than this before been sent into oblivion by the Nigerian state. Nnamdi kanu your oga will rot in jail and none of your evil demands will be met. I blame the media for giving you fools undeserved attention. May God punish Avengers and their supporters.
may the curse u lay go back to u
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by nlandone(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
IgboDelta:
Nonsense APC government
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by xmich(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:

our nairaland profile shows who is hiding btw the both of us.....
if ur so bold why not upload ur pix and lets see who wrote this rubbish...
if you don't know how the military works,, just shut tha hell up and go back to the hole yu came from...

are you one of the said DSS operative searching for nairalanders to arrest
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Niger Delta Avengers are Terrorists. I know you people are on nairaland but your plan to hold Nigeria to ransom will fail. Ask shekau your mentor, he did more than this before been sent into oblivion by the Nigerian state. Nnamdi kanu your oga will rot in jail and none of your evil demands will be met. I blame the media for giving you fools undeserved attention. May God punish Avengers and their supporters.
Shakau is not NDA mentor. If you threat them like Boko Haram you will loss both the war and the battle
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Poowood: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
allthingsgood:
These people dont have any demands. They are sponsored by foreign partners to cripple nigeria's oil production so that counties like iran can get market share

Ladies and gentlemen, wake up and smell the coffee!

Google it, you will see their demand, they 'r even saying that no one can neogatiate on their behalf except Nnamdi KANU.
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
Blizzy9ja:

They should blow up everything!

1 Like

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
InvestinOwerri:
Nigeria is useless & a shame to Africa & blacks world wide. I HATE NIGERIA!!

I also hate this country with passion!
So full of stupid people!
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
InvestinOwerri:
Nigeria is useless & a shame to Africa & blacks world wide. I HATE NIGERIA!!

I also hate this country with passion!
So full of stupid people especially these northerns!
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tweetbright:

I HATE YOU

Everyone doesn't have to like Nigeria, I also hate Nigeria!
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
allthingsgood:
These people dont have any demands. They are sponsored by foreign partners to cripple nigeria's oil production so that counties like iran can get market share

Ladies and gentlemen, wake up and smell the coffee!

Even if the devil himself is sponsoring them, who fucking cares!
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
BAILMONEY:
COMING FROM A YORUBA MUSLIM

YORUBA MUSLIM grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa / The "Made-In-aba" Box Filled With Products Ikpeazu Gave To Osinbajo (Pics) / "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.