Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) (44974 Views)

N50 Million Paid For Funeral Rite Of Killed Crocodile By Agip In Delta State / Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari / Niger Delta Avengers Hit Agip In Bayelsa,Accused Nigeria Of Robbery (2) (3) (4)

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by AreaFada2: 3:57am On Jun 05, 2016
babdap:
NDA are children of hate rather than fighting for clean environments in the Niger Delta they are busy polluting it. Violence is not the only solution to press your demands to the FG.

Fact is hate is now everywhere. Like the one the self-styled owners of Nigeria showed towards Jonathan.

We should just accept now that there's no love lost.

9ja is far more divided now. Even during Biafra War, there were largely two sides. Pro-Biafra & Pro-Nigeria.

Now, the sides & faultlines are many.

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Leez(m): 3:59am On Jun 05, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
I wouldn't even waste my time reading this rubbish because this is obviously from a pained yoruba boy hiding somewhere in Osun state and typing rubbish.

Listen we have had enough of the excuses and arm twisting and the agitation won't stop with the Avengers except the government addresses pressing issues that concerns the region

The federal government exchanged crude oil from the Niger Delta to develope Abuja we want that replicated in Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

Stop blaming our leaders for the injustice metted on the region by the Nigerian state...

The likes of T.Y Danjuma, Indimi, Dantata, Atiku and the others are not from this region yet they have fed fat and are still feeding fat from our resources dont even think of pitching us against our leaders. We are wiser... the agitation must continue until govt does the needful
my bloda dont underestimate the power of fear
na fear mke am write dat tin abi u dn forget as dm dy mock i.p.o.b and i.p.o.d dy shout cowards hmmmm
just read am jump am pass dy go
my 2 cents
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by calcal: 5:26am On Jun 05, 2016
AVENGERS GOT BE SERIOUS AND ACT FAST FAST, ENOUGH OF WE DON'T WANNA KILL, WAR HAS NO MERCY, LET'S START DIVISION ON TIME. YOU ARE BEING CHEATED, NO SOLUTION BESIDES DIVISION.

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by ShowYourCertificate: 5:43am On Jun 05, 2016
delerx:
idiot and senseless human being, can google tell me what u r thinking now?if I put on google I am a girl, u check and see me as a girl. Mehn some people for nairaland need to borrow common sense jare
Illiteracy is a disease. Let me cure it a bit.

Just type "Niger Delta Avengers DEMANDS" on google and search. You'll see list of weblinks that will direct you to NDA demands (there are a total 10 demands from NDA).

You can click on theNEWS weblink. Their news are very credible. I won't provide you with the link here. Try and do it yourself.

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by donbrowser(m): 5:56am On Jun 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:
since Boko haram has proven anyone cud possess so much sophisticated weapon,,, i just wanna give them the benefit of doubt tho...

but the main point here now is for them to start blowing up critical areas that wud take the live of any Nigerian,, they wud av given the court lesser problems and ease of stress to pass on smooth judgement against NK....

if they had the guts of killing people why on earth wud those fools call NDA debunks the act attributed to them that they killed those soldiers which wud av scored them huge points,,,,, but they gentlemanly refute it only to show how cowardly they all are...

and how on earth wud they think a prisoner wud be released just like that..na movie?
no government in this world can make such cheap mistake no matter how weak their security force is....

i just pity those brain washed eediots.... its not yet time,, you will know war are not fought thru mere social media stunts untill ur brothers and loved ones start fallen n dying b4 ur eyes

i repeat no government in this world wud succumb to threats like this..
all the military is waiting for is just for you to strike 1st,,,,then there wud be no reason for any one to shout blue murder and massacre...

quote me only if you know how the military operates..
You are only good at constructing senseless sentences.

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by securi: 5:57am On Jun 05, 2016
Well said Bro. What made it critical is the fact that APC govt knew how divided the country was after election but instead of reconciliation moves, all some were saying was '5% support, wailers,etc and open intimidation of Ppl from the region during elections aided by some APC candidates especially in bayelsa, lopsided appointment, open display of anger and threats against the demands of these guys instead of seeking for solution, cancellation of Maritime University projects, bias handling of some national issues like fulani cattle rearers,senseless donation of huge resources to a US university by one of the beneficiaries of ND Oil when he doesn't have any educational support in any form in ND where he is milking the people dry.All are injustice that aggravated this.Am against violence, but as a yorubaman that served and has been residing in ND for 16yrs support their demand for true federalism.let every state control her resources while an agreed amount is contributed to Fed Govt. If we are sincere, we all know that the present arrangement support indolence and that is why state Govs can't think outside the box to generate resources and pay workers, they all came in with the mindset that federal allocation is there and no need for extra effort. Let's put sentiment apart, this govt saw this coming right before election but ignored this. I personally have been predicting this since 5yrs ago, and the signs were quite obvious just that we Nigerians sometime just want to see what we believe and not what is really on ground. I pray the violence end so that sincere dialogue can start for situation not to get too bad.

AreaFada2:

Fact is hate is now everywhere. Like the one the owners of Nigeria showed towards Jonathan.

We should just accept now that there's no love lost.

9ja is far more divided now. Even during Biafra War, there were largely two sides. Pro-Biafra & Pro-Nigeria.

Now, the sides & faultlines are many.

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Pavarottii(m): 5:57am On Jun 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:
since Boko haram has proven anyone cud possess so much sophisticated weapon,,, i just wanna give them the benefit of doubt tho...

but the main point here now is for them to start blowing up critical areas that wud take the live of any Nigerian,, they wud av given the court lesser problems and ease of stress to pass on smooth judgement against NK....

if they had the guts of killing people why on earth wud those fools call NDA debunks the act attributed to them that they killed those soldiers which wud av scored them huge points,,,,, but they gentlemanly refute it only to show how cowardly they all are...

and how on earth wud they think a prisoner wud be released just like that..na movie?
no government in this world can make such cheap mistake no matter how weak their security force is....

i just pity those brain washed eediots.... its not yet time,, you will know war are not fought thru mere social media stunts untill ur brothers and loved ones start fallen n dying b4 ur eyes

all the military is waiting for is just for you to strike 1st,,,,then there wud be no reason for any one to shout blue murder and massacre...

Wat do u mean by until ur brother and loved ones start falling in their eyes. I don't get. Is anybody in d SS stopping the FG or NA from going after dem. We av even encouraged that they should fish the culprits out but don't take out innocent lives. Did GEJ take out innocent lives in his war against BH?
Pleasse explain further Wat u mean?
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nature129(m): 5:58am On Jun 05, 2016
delerx:
idiot and senseless human being, can google tell me what u r thinking now?if I put on google I am a girl, u check and see me as a girl. Mehn some people for nairaland need to borrow common sense jare

Stop raining abuses and do what he's asked you to do. Niger Delta Avengers have an official website. Google their demands and Google will redirect you to a server hosting their website. It is simple...
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by kryptonian1987(m): 6:02am On Jun 05, 2016
I don't know why this South West think like fools! u keep calling the NDA names, saying they are fighting just because they want to destroy the present administration. their demand is very clear from the beginning: u (Govt) either restructure this country where fiscal federalism is practiced in toto or allow them (ND) to go their separate way. I don't see what's too big for South West to comprehend here..

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by kayalla(f): 6:16am On Jun 05, 2016
oh Chineke! help us
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 05, 2016
Hmm.

Let's see how Buhari will handle this.
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by stefan388: 6:38am On Jun 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:

sounding very elementary
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Ishilove: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2016
This NDA general Mudoch (Murdoch) Agbinibo with his bad grammar will be among the first to be arrested when government catch up with them
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Faculty14(m): 6:49am On Jun 05, 2016
allthingsgood:
These people dont have any demands. They are sponsored by foreign partners to cripple nigeria's oil production so that counties like iran can get market share

Ladies and gentlemen, wake up and smell the coffee!
Ha!
Wetin concern Iran for these matter now
That's how the accused the US of sponsoring Boko haram
Abeg you should stop blaming foreign countries for our misfortune and look inwards
Nigeria problems starts and ends in Nigeria
Foreigners use our problem as an advantage to exploit us
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by perryy(m): 7:11am On Jun 05, 2016
securi:
Well said Bro. What made it critical is the fact that APC govt knew how divided the country was after election but instead of reconciliation moves, all some were saying was '5% support, wailers,etc and open intimidation of Ppl from the region during elections aided by some APC candidates especially in bayelsa, lopsided appointment, open display of anger and threats against the demands of these guys instead of seeking for solution, cancellation of Maritime University projects, bias handling of some national issues like fulani cattle rearers,senseless donation of huge resources to a US university by one of the beneficiaries of ND Oil when he doesn't have any educational support in any form in ND where he is milking the people dry.All are injustice that aggravated this.Am against violence, but as a yorubaman that served and has been residing in ND for 16yrs support their demand for true federalism.let every state control her resources while an agreed amount is contributed to Fed Govt. If we are sincere, we all know that the present arrangement support indolence and that is why state Govs can't think outside the box to generate resources and pay workers, they all came in with the mindset that federal allocation is there and no need for extra effort. Let's put sentiment apart, this govt saw this coming right before election but ignored this. I personally have been predicting this since 5yrs ago, and the signs were quite obvious just that we Nigerians sometime just want to see what we believe and not what is really on ground. I pray the violence end so that sincere dialogue can start for situation not to get too bad.

Well said brother. But so many people don't want to reason like you. They believe the people can be subdued using the military and the oppression will continue till the oil finally dries up. I don't know why poeple are this wicked
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Okekeni90(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

What is this Yoruba boy saying.?
na trash he dey type.....
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by facelessangel: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2016
PMB should dialogue with NDA na
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Okekeni90(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2016
Clap for ur self......all i can see is frustration
mrkayusfit:
Niger Delta Avengers are Terrorists. I know you people are on nairaland but your plan to hold Nigeria to ransom will fail. Ask shekau your mentor, he did more than this before been sent into oblivion by the Nigerian state. Nnamdi kanu your oga will rot in jail and none of your evil demands will be met. I blame the media for giving you fools undeserved attention. May God punish Avengers and their supporters.
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Faculty14(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2016
perryy:

Though I'm not in support of violence, I know that any government could be brought to it knees with the right international support. Was idi Amin not chased out of power by the people he reffered to as criminals that must die for peace to reign? Was Amighty Ghadafi not murdered by people he referred to as terrorists? Where is the almighty ussr? Where is Kosovan? What happened between India and Pakistan. Ain't the poeple regarded as terrorist by the then government enjoying a country of thiers after bringing down the government of the day? Let's thread with caution here. We are very wrong to have laid siege to their oil. Leave the oil for them and tax them heavily. My 5o cent though.
idi Amin a tyrant!
Muhammar Gaddafi also a tyrant back by US coalition was tumbled down..you know the current position of Libya today..USSR same thing
This is a Democratic state nobody is operating any form of tyranny here!
Yes the ND region has been sidelined in terms of development but is it the only region in Nigeria under developed?? Did their problem start under buhari??
Why wasn't there much agitation when good luck was in power? Or was the region developed then
The NDA is out to rubbish PMB just as Jonathan was rubbish by the North..so the say
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by largerdanlyf(m): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
I wouldn't even waste my time reading this rubbish because this is obviously from a pained yoruba boy hiding somewhere in Osun state and typing rubbish.

Listen we have had enough of the excuses and arm twisting and the agitation won't stop with the Avengers except the government addresses pressing issues that concerns the region

The federal government exchanged crude oil from the Niger Delta to develope Abuja we want that replicated in Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

Stop blaming our leaders for the injustice metted on the region by the Nigerian state...

The likes of T.Y Danjuma, Indimi, Dantata, Atiku and the others are not from this region yet they have fed fat and are still feeding fat from our resources dont even think of pitching us against our leaders. We are wiser... the agitation must continue until govt does the needful

Why does your region feel the federal government owes you? Is it because of its contribution to the country's economy? Is blowing pipeline a way of addressing the issue? Please @NDA tweet your location if you've got guts.
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Catastrophe1: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:

people have been pushed to the wall that nobody really cares about dying or living. believe me if this war starts ain't nothing Nigerian Army can do about it. I DARE BUHARI to kill or sentence Nnamdi Kanu....
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by mmsen: 8:03am On Jun 05, 2016
AceRoyal:
This one tie wrapper ooo!!! embarassed

What's wrong with tying wrapper? smiley
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by MrBendel(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2016
Blizzy9ja:

Ask your self this question...since 1999 what have the governors done with over 6 trillion share amongst just 4 of the Niger delta states. In 2013 alone rivers aka biomass and delta state budget was 60 percent of the entire GHanas budget. What did the governors do with it. They stole it and now you are asking the federal government for more, that's shameful. That's being a very spoilt child. Please fight your governors both current and past and stop supporting criminality that will end up affecting all of us
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by billyG(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2016
Those IJAW militants shld not test d patience of Nigeria oo!Clark,Jona call yur boys 2 order.
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by JayJustus(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2016
media power... Nairaland is being used as a tool to promote mental terrorism...do you know it's not only Nigerians that use this site on a daily basis...leave these avengers with the government and armed forces...the funny thing is they are complaining funds are being used to develop other places but let's look at Lagos...most of the funds are internally generated and it surpasses the whole ND region...cmon will you guys say Lagos was developed with oil money...please...okay back to the main point... let's not use media power to cloud our minds...

let us not be the architect of our own problems

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by tdayof(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2016
JayJustus:
media power... Nairaland is being used as a tool to promote mental terrorism...do you know it's not only Nigerians that use this site on a daily basis...leave these avengers with the government and armed forces...the funny thing is they are complaining funds are being used to develop other places but let's look at Lagos...most of the funds are internally generated and it surpasses the whole ND region...cmon will you guys say Lagos was developed with oil money...please...okay back to the main point... let's not use media power to cloud our minds...

let us not be the architect of our own problems

#WORD

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by ElCapone(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2016
sorom4:
That awkward moment when you are unhappy been a Nigerian cos the government is ruling us with LIES and CLUELESSNESS while some citizens are threatening us with fire and brimstones cos of the neglect and greed of the same government
shame on yhu Mr man, dis struggle is to fight for years of neglect and not just this recent government. at least this government has even begin the clean up of ogoni land, what way has Jonah dev his region for 6 years?
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by ElCapone(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2016
sorom4:
That awkward moment when you are unhappy been a Nigerian cos the government is ruling us with LIES and CLUELESSNESS while some citizens are threatening us with fire and brimstones cos of the neglect and greed of the same government
sh-ame on yhu Mr man, dis struggle is to fight for years of neglect and not just this recent government. at least this government has even begin the clean up of ogoni land, what way has Jonah dev his region for 6 years?
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by thaoriginator: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
They have demands. Google is your friend.
To hell with their demand and their supporters. Death to the Avengers and their sympathisers.

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by elisra(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=AceRoyal post=46284012] Satellite dish tongue[/quoteyou are a] badt guyses
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Ijaya123: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2016
Blizzy9ja:

These same issue that concern the region have been on for the past six years. Where was your voice then?
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Ijaya123: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2016
kryptonian1987:
I don't know why this South West think like fools! u keep calling the NDA names, saying they are fighting just because they want to destroy the present administration. their demand is very clear from the beginning: u (Govt) either restructure this country where fiscal federalism is practiced in toto or allow them (ND) to go their separate way. I don't see what's too big for South West to comprehend here..

Why didn't they make the demand under GEJ administration?

DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells / Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91