Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite (24435 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Assessment Test For Wealth Manager / OANDO Assessment Invite / British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by teekem(m): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
just got another invitation
Dear Candidate,

Stanbic IBTC would like to invite you for an assessment. This assessment is a prerequisite in our recruitment process which involves evaluating both the aptitude and personality profile of every individual interested in joining Stanbic IBTC.

Please note that this only forms a part of our selection process and is not necessarily a decider of suitability for the job. You can practice by following the link SHL ONLINE

Also as a part of the process, you will be required to present a recent copy of your passport photograph and a means of identification and the following documents.

· A printed copy of this invite and confirmation of your on-line application.

· Documents to support the qualifications quoted in your resume (original and photocopy):

(a) S.S.C.E (Minimum of 5 Credits: must include English Language and Mathematics)
(b) B.Sc. certificate (Minimum of Second Class Lower)

· Your birth certificate (original and photocopy)

· NYSC discharge certificate (original and photocopy).

· A copy of your recent Passport Photograph

· A copy of your resume

Required Materials: Pencil, calculator, and an acceptable means of photo identification.

Date: Tuesday, 14 June 2016
Time: 11.00am
Venue: Pated Marble Plaza / Plot 1049 Ahmadu Bello Way Area 11, Garki, Abuja

Contact person: Micheal Olajide

Best Regards,

Resourcing Unit
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by Hafsat24(f): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
teekem:
just got another invitation
Dear Candidate,

Stanbic IBTC would like to invite you for an assessment. This assessment is a prerequisite in our recruitment process which involves evaluating both the aptitude and personality profile of every individual interested in joining Stanbic IBTC.

Please note that this only forms a part of our selection process and is not necessarily a decider of suitability for the job. You can practice by following the link SHL ONLINE

Also as a part of the process, you will be required to present a recent copy of your passport photograph and a means of identification and the following documents.

· A printed copy of this invite and confirmation of your on-line application.

· Documents to support the qualifications quoted in your resume (original and photocopy):

(a) S.S.C.E (Minimum of 5 Credits: must include English Language and Mathematics)
(b) B.Sc. certificate (Minimum of Second Class Lower)

· Your birth certificate (original and photocopy)

· NYSC discharge certificate (original and photocopy).

· A copy of your recent Passport Photograph

· A copy of your resume

Required Materials: Pencil, calculator, and an acceptable means of photo identification.

Date: Tuesday, 14 June 2016
Time: 11.00am
Venue: Pated Marble Plaza / Plot 1049 Ahmadu Bello Way Area 11, Garki, Abuja

Contact person: Micheal Olajide

Best Regards,

Resourcing Unit

Please when was the mail sent to you..
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by teekem(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hafsat24:

Please when was the mail sent to you..
June 10
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by Hafsat24(f): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
teekem:
June 10

Hello pls.. Im slated for the test and interview tomorrow in kaduna..and its my first job test ever..pls how should i dress sad

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by Godson1988(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dress Corporate.
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by Herapal(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hafsat24:

Hello pls.. Im slated for the test and interview tomorrow in kaduna..and its my first job test ever..pls how should i dress sad
Mine too is in Kaduna.
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by Hafsat24(f): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Herapal:
Mine too is in Kaduna.
That's nice..see you tomorrow..I just got to kd
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by Herapal(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hafsat24:
I sent you a mail.
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by Herapal(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hafsat24:
I sent you a mail.
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by Hafsat24(f): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Herapal:

I sent you a mail.
I replied

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! / 20 Jobs That Can Hardly Go Extinct / FIRS Test Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.