Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,678 members, 7,844,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Now this is a commander in chief- MeanChris - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now this is a commander in chief- MeanChris (688 Views)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander During Raid (Photos) / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now this is a commander in chief- MeanChris by MeanChris(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2016
Do not be deceived by the topic my child. Now this was a president and a commander in chief

2 Likes

Re: Now this is a commander in chief- MeanChris by MeanChris(m): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2016
`When at the heat of the boko haram crisis, the weak clueless one was able to visit the war zone, our veteran soldier that attended war college in the US and has fought so many battles in his life was afraid to visit you know where because he wanted to avert disaster.. If he were to be harmed, the military will be given a straight order as Zombies to kill everything that moves.. Nairaland and its mods are the biggest jokers I've seen in my life and that analysis is the most enormousest joke I've heard.

I don't blame those that call us Zombies sha because the way we reason most of the time clears the doubt. As if the American Govt killed a rat in Texas when John Kennedy was assassinated on the streets of Dallas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now this is a commander in chief- MeanChris by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lol.. The man try sha o.

*you
Re: Now this is a commander in chief- MeanChris by FagsamPHP(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
k

(1) (Reply)

Injustice By Bedc Management To Residents Of Udu Lga Delta State / Over 100million Naira Was Stolen From Saraki's Place & Not 300m Or 12million. / Sen. Ben Murray-bruce Mocks FG For Threatening To Withdraw Banks Licenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.