Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. (26380 Views)

DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Dcomrade(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2016
Few months back I read how a Nigerian was embarrassed at the airport by the DSS because of his facebook post about Buhari.

Well, it seems Nigerians need to be more careful on what they post,as your freedom of speech is no longer guaranteed.

Read what a twitter user said about the DSS:

Sis in law came in from the UK yesterday. Confirmed that at the airport DSS takes your passport and checks it against your FB page, If you've written against PMB they detain you demanding to know why you're coming to Nigeria. Your own country and issue stern warnings.

https://mobile.twitter.com/isidags/status/738622776567697409

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Dcomrade(m): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2016
This is serious :

In Deji's voice: A greater than Abacha is here. undecided

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Dcomrade(m): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2016
undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2016
Very funny...for how long?
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Generalmac(m): 7:36am On Jun 04, 2016
Clowns.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2016
Ok . But what kind of lie can we call this one? How on earth is this possible? Op. Why?

Dcomrade:

Bro, nor be me just cook the story na.....saw it and felt I should let people know so they be more careful.

But bro, sometimes, something in our heads shld tell us that somethings we wish to post are shi..t and not worth posting. My little nephew will know this is some bullshit.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Firefire(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2016
Na today u na know say we are no longer under 'ORIGINAL' Democracy since May 29th 2015 ?

Even locally APC Governors are arresting anyone that posted against them on FB.

The CHANGE you all asked for is here, enjoy it while it last.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by ayindejimmy(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2016
This is a blatant lie. See what hatred is makin some people do. Is she the only that travels? Is it everyone that has a Facebook page?
I'm a Buhari supporter and I've criticise him many times but such as never happened to me b4

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by amtaken(f): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2016
I am not on facebook and I have no picture of mine in my instagram page.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by loomer: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2016
Na all names for passports dey tally with names for Facebook?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Firefire(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2016
ayindejimmy:
This is a blatant lie. See what hatred is makin some people do. Is she the only that travels? Is it everyone that has a Facebook page?
I'm a Buhari supporter and I've criticise him many times but such as never happened to me b4

Can you please share your FB page Scrn. where you criticized Buhary for us to see the manner of criticism ? Thank you in advance.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Dcomrade(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Firefire:

Can you please share your FB page Scrn. where you criticized Buhary for us to see the manner of criticism ? Thank you in advance.
You wana get that guy in trouble grin

22 Likes

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by PRYCE(m): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2016
DICKtator!

DAURA State Security; managed by DAURA, a goon from DAURA Taking his orders from the DAURA dullàrd!

36 Likes

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Dcomrade(m): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
Ok . But what kind lie can we call this one? How on earth is this possible? Op. Why?
Bro, nor be me just cook the story na.....saw it and felt I should let people know so they be more careful.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Firefire(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2016
Dcomrade:

You wana get that guy in trouble grin

Like the guy below. grin

APC - CHANGE!

APC - CHAIN

APC - Arrest. cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by ayindejimmy(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2016
Firefire:

o

Sorry, I'm not oblige to.
The last one was 2 days to Democracy Day. I can't search back that far now.

BTW, I criticize constructively and responsibly

2 Likes

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Dcomrade(m): 8:00am On Jun 04, 2016
Firefire:

Like the guy below. grin

APC - CHANGE!

APC - CHAIN

APC - Arrest. cheesy

Its part of change ooo...... grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Firefire(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2016
ayindejimmy:
o

Sorry, I'm not oblige to.
The last one was 2 days to Democracy Day. I can't search back that far now.

BTW, I criticize constructively and responsibly

Very Good (VG), I hope your name is on the list of rice eaters. wink

Please eat responsibly, the journey is still far.

25 Likes

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by ayindejimmy(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2016
Firefire:

Save yourself the agony

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by fiizznation: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2016
Like this is most silliest lie I have read so far on this forum. And I'm very sure the people believing this horseshit have never travelled out of Nigeria nor have they ever boarded a plane before. So the DSS don't have any other thing to do aside tracking anti-government commentors on Facebook and giving them some "stern warnings"? I laugh.

To even imagine this kind of scenario is somehow funny. Ok one arrived in Nigeria, and the DSS official will come up to you and be like; hey let me see your " passport", after giving him the passport, the DSS officer will now be like; hey give me some minutes, I will scan this your passport to see if it collaborates with your Facebook account. We just want to know if you have been insulting the President on Facebook{not even on Twitter}. Let me laugh again

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by ayindejimmy(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Firefire:

Save yourself the agony. I'm comfortable.

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Firefire(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Save yourself the agony

Jimmy, this cant be coming from you, someone hacked your account. - Blessing

grin

15 Likes

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by fiizznation: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Save yourself the agony
You shouldn't have bothered yourself by giving out your Facebook user name to the person that was doubting you. Anyway this is damn funny

5 Likes

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by ayindejimmy(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2016
Firefire:

Jimmy, this cant be coming from you, someone hacked your account. - Blessing

grin
I only supported Buhari to deliver, if he doesn't we kick him out as well. It's nothing personal

16 Likes

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by ayindejimmy(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2016
fiizznation:
You shouldn't have bothered yourself by giving out your Facebook user name to the person that was doubting you. Anyway this is damn funny

Thanks.
My life is an open book.
We come and we'll go

3 Likes

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by onatisi(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2016
grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by fiizznation: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Thanks.
My life is an open book.
We come and we'll go
True that. But one also have to be careful, you know some internet scammers are very smart
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by vedaxcool(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2016
Crazy lies only simpletons will believe.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2016
U dnt post fakse information orake derogatory, incriminating and defamatory statements and go away with it... It's a criminal offence.

Freedom of speech is not total freedom!

Egyptian student arrested over Trump Facebook post will leave US

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&rct=j&q=man%20jailed%20comment%20status%20facebook%20president%20usa&ved=0ahUKEwjy-Ovj7Y3NAhWsAsAKHQZ0AvEQFggaMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Ftechnology%2Fnews-blog%2F2016%2Fmar%2F04%2Fegyptian-student-us-visa-revoked-facebook-post-trump&usg=AFQjCNFGo2TjmWWYj4Eu2DIFrpjuzLZRyA

Man jailed for Facebook comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3360628/Thai-faces-jail-insulting-kings-dog-lawyer.html

There are many more instances...pls Google is ur friend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by oluyale(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2016
Is ok
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by hardywaltz(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2016
Lol
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by onosprince(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2016
That is why I dont use my real name on social media...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote To Hand Over Refurbished National Stadium, Abuja In November / Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.