Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. (26379 Views)

DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by omanifrank(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2016
ok na
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2016
Lies Lies Lies... Shitt peeps post on social media just for likes & retweets... This is obviously a false information, the DSS doesn't even have the resources to do such except the person has been on their radar for sometime...

2 Likes

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by dabwan123(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2016
Dcomrade:
This is serious :

In Deji's voice: A greater than Abacha is here. undecided

Not every news is true. Don't be gullible!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by folly22(f): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2016
what if the person is not on facebook, what will be checked? Is not everybody that is facebook and besides that some people no longer have interest in facebookinng unlike before

1 Like

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by jkaro(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Only God go save us for omb rule
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by folly22(f): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2016
what if the person is not on facebook, what will be checked? Is not everybody that is facebook and besides that some people no longer have interest in faceboking unlike before

1 Like

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by nellyelitz(m): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2016
Dcomrade:
This is serious :

In Deji's voice: A greater than Abacha is here. undecided
Hahahahaha funny but true
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Paulezeh: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2016
Welcome development

1 Like

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Dcomrade(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2016
dabwan123:

Not every news is true. Don't be gullible!!
Noted.......
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Gkemz: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2016
We have entered into a military dictatorship regime whereby the leaders can no longer be held responsible for their actions and inactions. Buhari is a tyrant using DSS to intimidate and witchhunt everyone who opposes him. That's why he regards judiciary as threat to his government of bitterness.
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by BABANGBALI: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2016
Ghen Ghen. Buy buy to our woman rights. Baba have tooked over
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by repogirl(f): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2016
They should keep wasting their time with irrelevancies. Buhari will be there, highest eight years abi? It won't be forever.
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by sukky33(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2016
Do you think they are talking about travelling from Oshodi to Apapa where you do your factory work as a wage collector?
ayindejimmy:
This is a blatant lie. See what hatred is makin some people do. Is she the only that travels? Is it everyone that has a Facebook page?
I'm a Buhari supporter and I've criticise him many times but such as never happened to me b4
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by greatiyk4u(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Firefire:

Can you please share your FB page Scrn. where you criticized Buhary for us to see the manner of criticism ? Thank you in advance.

4 what?
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by sokera: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2016
The lie deserve an award....

3 Likes

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Firefire(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:

4 what?

He did already, sorry. cheesy
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Subway1011: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2016
Firefire:

Very Good (VG), I hope your name is on the list of rice eaters. wink

Please eat responsibly, the journey is still far.

PDP paid agent accusing another person of being rice eater. Lmaoooo. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by dominique(f): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2016
This story is so ridiculous, beats my imagination that some people actually believed it.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Firefire(m): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2016
Subway1011:

PDP paid agent accusing another person of being rice eater. Lmaoooo. Hypocrite.

Kin lo ma se iwo bobo yin gan, won bi sorin me ja ni ? cheesy
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Subway1011: 9:25am On Jun 04, 2016
So DSS will have the time to check thousands of travellers facebook, some people dont even know how to lie. How many people even use there full names to open facebook nowadays, this lie is meant for gullible people and reason firefire is dancing already.

1 Like

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by greatiyk4u(m): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2016
Firefire:

He did already, sorry. cheesy
He fall my hands and that of other progressives
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Subway1011: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2016
Firefire:

Kin lo ma se iwo bobo yin gan, won bi sorin me ja ni ? cheesy

You are a shameless hypocrite and should stop all this nonsense before your kids curse you.

1 Like

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Pyno30: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2016
I don't even have time to talk about Buhari and APC sef,
They can keep checking for all I care
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Firefire(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:

He fall my hands and that of other progressives

Go to Court. grin
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Burger01(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2016
What a desperate lie. Chai! PDP and wailers see your lives.. Recently traveled out and returned to Nigeria never asked about any damn Facebook shaiiit. Some mischievous people and enemies of Nigeria are bent on destroying this coutry...but God pass them..

What a wicked lie by haters and wailers undecided

1 Like

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Subway1011: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2016
ayindejimmy:

I only supported Buhari to deliver, if he doesn't we kick him out as well.
It's nothing personal

You should have ignore that wicked paid PDP agent, he is a troll and hypocrite and should not be taken serious.

1 Like

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by vickvilles(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2016
Is this democracy They shouldn't bring that leg...what about when the names don't match?? Lemme not believe the info
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2016
ayindejimmy:
This is a blatant lie. See what hatred is makin some people do. Is she the only that travels? Is it everyone that has a Facebook page?
I'm a Buhari supporter and I've criticise him many times but such as never happened to me b4
u don travel before?have u seen an airport in ur life?
Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Subway1011: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2016
onatisi:
grin grin grin

Of course this man in Ghana will believe the lies cos he hates the President, people are wiser now. Carry your lies to your PDP blogs.

1 Like

Re: DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2016
True,they did same thing to me last week friday,if it against GEJ they will give you a hamper containing different gifts,if it is against PMB,they will put you on their watch list...

The height of hate. Towards this present government is just extraordinary.

Uk kor ghana ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain / N3000 Electricity Tariff Credit Exhausted In Three Weeks / Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.