Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University (43131 Views)

Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University by Azeez532(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Na you sabi
Re: Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University by doveda: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
He is crying cry

Let me get a bucket to collect your tears grin

Don't worry, I would be through with every member of your family before you catch up with me grin

Boostdom the infidel cool
boostdom:

You this fool, you violate rule 2 and 19 by abusing, bullying, deliberately
insult/provoke and having alternate monikers of "daretodiffer" and "sheilak" to forment trouble. I don't see you running to your ogre looking mile-12 mod yet.

You lack any sort of critical thought and rational reasoning so you attack people you can't criticise their opinions. Be rest assured when I catch you, I'll slit your throat so when you scream only blood comes out. Ackmed the terrorist.
Re: Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University by glossy6(f): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
And the daughter did not wear hijab undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University by idajor: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
angry grin angry grin angry grin
Re: Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University by Ogagaroghene(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Senseless hegoat. mitcheeew!
Re: Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University by Phobia1: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
olodo op. wat if course of choice is not in her fadas sch nkor? get beta tin do jor
Re: Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University by AZeD1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrMarvelous:

I'm sorry but it's not the same analogy at all...
The actual analogy is Mr A has a tailoring shop, but his children go to another tailor to sew, Mr A has a barber shop, but his children go to another barber to cut their hair...or like someone mentioned earlier Mr A has a car company but doesn't drive his own cars.
It's hypocritical in my opinion especially if there's a semblance of superiority in the patronised products, compared to his own. My 2 cents...
You have to remember the children have a life of their own.
I have friends who their parents are pastors but the children attend different churches.
Re: Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
AZeD1:

You have to remember the children have a life of their own.
I have friends who their parents are pastors but the children attend different churches.

You may have a point there sha, I follow him on twitter and he actually explained that some of his kids chose AUN and some didn't. I guess it all boils down to their personal choices and not his choices for them...
Re: Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University by mikolo80: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
ugohemma:
Nigerians and their Fish mentality.. Because he has a university in Nigeria, He should build the roads, Employ foreign Professors and then recon-structure our Education policies, employ Security to protect his Child and force her to go to school in Nigeria . When the school fees runs to 1 million per semester same Nigerians will still shout Wickedness.

He got his money and to better Lives of his folks here in Nigeria.
would you drink something your host will not taste.?
Re: Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University by DangotePikin: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
If she had attended AUN, una for say it was Atiku that bought certificate for her. Now she goes outside, you're saying why didn't she attend AUN. There is nothing you can do to please Nigerians.
Re: Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University by Vaxt(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Na the daughter get her choice Ooo, oop writer
Re: Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University by opribo(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dont mind them they are the same, they have a country they eat from and lead but they do not believe in the country what an irony' Show me one leader that have their children here in Nigeria schooling while they were in active service. They are the people destroying our country, they must be sent home before we can move forward. How can you be selling a product yet you dont believe in it. They have turned our country into a laughing stock. They cant escape it, they will surely vomit all when the time comes.

How can a set of people be so we wicked to rape the resources of a nation and when they have killed her they take their own abroad, they must pay.
Re: Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University by Lamasta(m): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Thermok:

1999 AD you mean? grin
All join my Bro......Laughing in SWAHILI HuHUHAHAHAUHAUUHAHH
Re: Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University by Wizkoko(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2016
She is not her father, and she doesn't own the school. She has the right to school where she wants to.

Just because my father owns the Coca-Cola company doesn't mean I can't drink Pepsi.
Re: Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University by monday1962(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2016
ugohemma:
Nigerians and their Fish mentality.. Because he has a university in Nigeria, He should build the roads, Employ foreign Professors and then recon-structure our Education policies, employ Security to protect his Child and force her to go to school in Nigeria . When the school fees runs to 1 million per semester same Nigerians will still shout Wickedness.

He got his money and to better Lives of his folks here in Nigeria.

Common since is for him to make cannon since. by training His children in his school. why should others go there if not his? keep it up.
Re: Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University by basadenet: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2016
He is not patriotic, political jobbers and a saboteur.
Re: Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=Quakertellicus1 post=46267793]Not defending Atiku....but it is possible the daughter chose the school , and worked towards her preference

(After all...Chimamanda Adichie's parents did not send her to Harvard....she found her way there).

Most of us university aspirants go to the school we want....not what our parents want.[/quote you are still 'aspiring' to go to uni? You must be like 17

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju / Roads Blocked As Osinbajo Visits Delta State (Photos) / Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.