Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,225 members, 7,853,186 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather (48106 Views)

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt / Bovi Gets Inspired My This Picture #bovimanonfire / Update: Mohammad Ali's Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by mikhe2(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2016
Dis dude can lie very well... Typical Naija celebrity.... U for go boxing ring na... In wat way did e inspire yhu? Anyway rip Muhammad Ali

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by kenysheg101(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
RIP, THE GREATEST EVER LIVETH
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by jide219(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Rx350:

I could ask your brain the same question.. But it's obviously not "there"
hater like you won't achieve anything in this life
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by kevwemike: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
Babaneh:
Olamide shared the pix on IG..and said that it inspired his last album "EyanMayweather "

RIP to the legend Muhammed Ali..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGOH5IguLFb/
Please help us appeal to Mrs . Funke Osibodu , she is the head of power holding company in UDU local government area of Delta state to please give us power. The whole of the LGA have been trown into total darkness for the past 2 month over a protest, a particular street called New York, carried out a protest over , over estimated bills, no power and NEPA keep bringing outrageous bill, during the protest one of the NEPA official slapped a married woman and it resulted to violent, since then Mrs. Funke Osibodu has vow to punished the whole local government for six months we are now in the 3rd month, to my amazement some companies around the vicinity such as WETLAND HOTEL, EMU BAKERY LTD AND FANTAZER FAST FOOD AND OTHERS went to bribery her and she restored power to those companies living the residential area black out, wen the elderly people in the community called her she will start insulting them, to the extent she said there is nothing the government can do to her, that she own the company. Please help us, she is using the sin of a street to punished the whole local government
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by Chiboy1112: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
RiP Mohammed Ali[
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by bigtt76(f): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Na wao! How Muhammed Ali pix inspire am to go sing about another person? Why not sing Eyan Muhammed Ali? angry

Babaneh:
Olamide shared the pix on IG..and said that it inspired his last album "EyanMayweather "

Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by HomeOfMe(f): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Babaneh:

Olamide copy cat!
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Emmaoga:
okay......who inspired your BOBO music and story for the gods......i think its Bob Marley

next article please.
hahahahaha
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by OMOTOWO(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
jejemanito:
no Mind Am!

He wants to ride on the fanfare of a legend's demise just to gain useless PR points

Olamide better take ya time o
Ali is a boxer + a muslim
Dont mess with a man with such combination to avoid stories that might touch you in your dream
u dey take style talk dey we Muslims are terrorists ba?edokay
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
trumpclinton:
yes na. It also inspired Lai Mohammed.
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
trumpclinton:
yes na. It also inspired Lai Mohammed.
OMG Lwkmd oooh!!!!
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by Rx350(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
jide219:
hater like you won't achieve anything in this life

Lemme known when your brain calls off its strike
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
To me, this doesn't look like gaining popularity. Look at both pictures very well they have some similarities. They are both erect among the horde of people. The name of the album is also boxing related. He is saying the truth. #RIPMuhammedAli

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by shuggah(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
jejemanito:
no Mind Am!

He wants to ride on the fanfare of a legend's demise just to gain useless PR points

Dont mess with a man with such combination to avoid stories that might touch you in your dream
who Muslim epp?
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by psalmsjob: 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
strangest:
Who e EPP?

Watching Mohammed Ali's movie back in the 80's helped me learn how to be a boxer and defend myself against those bullies in my school back then....once I fought the biggest bully of them all not once but twice no bully or sissy ever tried to mess with me again...I was even nicknamed "the boxer"...but I wish they call me the "the defender" though because if I find them bullying someone and I said; stop...thats the end of that bullying such scenario resulted to our second fight in fact...

So Mohammed Ali is the greatest my brother but as for Olamide I think he help Don Jazzy reset him brain...and it takes gut too to do that if you ask me!
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by Dmouthpiece: 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
really sad.....sobz
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by Koinzino(m): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Plagiarism
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by charlesu49(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
And wat if he isn't lying? Oafs, nothing dey please una, not like anyone cares anyway, ya'll go and do somethn more productive now, shooo shooooo
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
A Legend indeed! R.I.P Muhammad Ali... He ispired us all @bobomaster :oA Legend indeed! R.I.P Muhammad Ali... He ispired us all @bobomaster

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by Offisial(m): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
This boy can lie. Chai !

Babaneh:

Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by absky5(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
jejemanito:
no Mind Am!

so, what u wrote up there make sense to u? undecided
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by Flairoqy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
tobesticality:
Why not "eyan Muhammad Ali"?
I swear
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by chachanga: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
kelymod:
Lie lie, why didn't you name it eyan Muhammad Ali

Lie Lie Boi!

Respekt Da Dead & let'em have their rest; ur pretty much gonna have ur day too.
We all pray it comes after a long while when all ya teeth have fallen out.

absky5:
so, what u wrote up there make sense to u? undecided
Stop raining on a dude's parade joor, abi na by force to quote person?!
If u don't understand the mock humor, the satire or the comic relief the guy is underlacing his core points with, then feel free to re-read it till you get it.

Regardless of whatever death-grip allegiance you feel for Olamide to defend his indiscretion dis vehemently, kindly put yourself in d shoes of Alli's fans globally and just note that it's in bad taste to try converting other people's deaths to use as PR Point-Earners, capiche?!
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by Femeto: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Copy Cat oshi.
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by Lastine: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
OK, I will wait till OBJ dies so you can say He inspire your 'omo abule sowo' mumu somebody
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by lilbiz: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2016
Nah now you know sae e inspire your album.. If e no die u no go tell us.... U Jas looking for every means to make money by advertising your album
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by emmanuel694(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2016
OLamide e be like u av mental!.......if politicians call Nigerians mumu. You too want to join in calling ur ancestors mumu! I comment once in a while. @ stupidest talk.
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by Tanyabee(f): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2016
Rip mohammed Ali
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by absky5(m): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
chachanga:

Lie Lie Boi!

Respekt Da Dead & let'em have their rest; ur pretty much gonna have ur day too.
We all pray it comes after a long while when all ya teeth have fallen out.

Stop raining on a dude's parade joor, abi na by force to quote person?!
If u don't understand the mock humor, the satire or the comic relief the guy is underlacing his core points with, then feel free to re-read it till you get it.

Regardless of whatever death-grip allegiance you feel for Olamide to defend his indiscretion dis vehemently, kindly put yourself in d shoes of Alli's fans globally and just note that it's in bad taste to try converting other people's deaths to use as PR Point-Earners, capiche?!
I'll pass.......
Re: Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather by Haykinx98(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
How all he sang kum relate 2 Mohamad Ali...But u dey lie mhn...am feeling u mhn..*EYAN_MAYWEATHER*...why not*EYAN_MUHAMMED ALI*...who u con epp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu In His Turkey Historic Room In A Cave (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University / Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.