Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company (58457 Views)

Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV / Innoson Motors Stops Production, Sack Of Workers Imminent Over Dollars Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by jide219(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
I pity some igbo o, who tell u na say na you na do the motor, shebi no one Biafra do am, idiot, I just dislike all this igbo ppl with too much pride

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Debaddest(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
[size=14pt]If the Ugandans did not curse Nigeria Government, they would've not buy it.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by kettle84(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
hakimmiyya:

These people just like deceiving themselves .My question is,is the intellectual property behind this Innoson motors Biafra's or Chinese?
The intelligent ones know that innoson brands belong to China,assembled in Nigeria.
These people won't stop making fool of themselves.
pls purge your heart of bitterness and hatred of a blessed people. Igbos are great for ever.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by bigtt76(f): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nice ....saw some in use by FRSC and Rapid Response Team in Lagos recently grin oga Innisson don de chop clean mouth now. We nor go hear am tok now about expansion and smploying more youth or even making the vehicles available cheap to the massess grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by DickDastardly(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s]yet the sickos cursed with tribalism aka the Ugandans will accuse the govt of ignoring IVM out of spite. You fools should be ashamed of your ugly self.[/s]
Libyan herdsman zombie crap
*spits on his face*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Piro4rl(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Good move
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Debaddest(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
jide219:
I pity some igbo o, who tell u na say na you na do the motor, shebi no one Biafra do am, idiot, I just dislike all this igbo ppl with too much pride

[size=18pt]Haters of Igbo tribe, wetin u know say u wan talk... u can't even write what someone can read and derive meaning from.

Oh! I guess, u ar a school drop out [/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
hakimmiyya:

These people just like deceiving themselves .My question is,is the intellectual property behind this Innoson motors Biafra's or Chinese?
The intelligent ones know that innoson brands belong to China,assembled in Nigeria.
Ignorance.
Innoson is 200%Nigerian.
Did you say this nonsense about innoson tyres, plastics, motor parts, helmets, etc that have in existence for up to 2 decades?
Just because the same indigenous company expanded to motor production in the past 7 yrs, you already think Nigerians are too dumb for that.
The first nigerian car was even developed by engr Izuogu from imo state.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Schematics: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
Made in Anambra, truly the light of the entire black race..
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Seedorf009(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
nice one frm IVM. KIP IT UP, we shall get dia soon.
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by EmperorTayo1864(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
mehn this is fucking good dis is what I xpect nt we wanna split
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by mosco4real(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
That's interesting ,forward ever and backward never...
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Kennydoc(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
simpleseyi:
Bravo!! Great Biafrans. This is what Biafrans should be thinking and working to achieve, that is conquer Nigeria economically, not some nonsense 'we want to split'. Split to where? Abi you want die?

Conquer Nigeria in how many centuries from now, when the Northerners are sitting on the FG parastatals, recruiting staff and implementing policies in favour of their people, while Yorubas (your brothers) are sitting on the big time investments (banking, insurance, telecoms, oil and gas etc) in Nigeria? Igbos are only surviving due to their economic ruggedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by buksaylor001: 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
If the guy tells you how much he spends on diesel,you won't believe it.How many people can afford to be running on diesel like he does.
In that factory,since he started-he has never run on PHCN before.
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fantastically welcomed development
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by sirade(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
hakimmiyya:

Your comment is reek of ignorance, even the phone you posted this your comment with doesn't have all its components produced by the same company.

If you have been to manufacturing industries you will understand better

Eg Hewlett Packard (hp) has their modeboard components source from Intel Celeron

Cheers smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by aliscomonaj: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Good Job! May God bless Nigeria and Nigerians. It is high time we stop being a market but producing a country!!
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by mosco4real(m): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
I conquer with you
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by CXLVII: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
[size=18pt]Mobile Coffin

[/size]
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by izzou(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
room089:
Story Aye!

In asmuch as this Innoson of a guy is trying, he shouldn't be capitalizing on our gullibility and be churning out substandard vehicles with no second hand value.

Does those vehicles actually pass through SON's testings and approval?

How many of those vehicles has the man Innoson used or driven?

Did SON tell you that it was disapproved?
If you dont like his vehicles, stop displaying everywhere you go

Its substandard to you,and you havent driven it sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by lailo: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
I'm afraid o,no be now dem go come produce one wey no fit run give army,produce cheetah give IPOB youth,so dat when army is after them,dem no go meet them grin
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by izzou(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
jide219:

I dislike the network that gave you free 10mb to type this
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by HomeOfMe(f): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
vedaxcool:
yet the sickos cursed with tribalism aka the Ugandans will accuse the govt of ignoring IVM out of spite. You fools should be ashamed of your ugly self.
Charlie! What has Ugandans got to do with this,why always calling Ugandans!!Ugandans!!! Give Uganda as a country some respect,Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Phestosuah(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
room089:
Story Aye!

In asmuch as this Innoson of a guy is trying, he shouldn't be capitalizing on our gullibility and be churning out substandard vehicles with no second hand value.

Am just thinking if u av a child to ask u " Dad! Why have you comment this to this topic"?
Pls, what wld ur response be like.?

So, critisis with love....

BTW, I pray federal govt should help this man like the likes of Dangote...

Innosson, pls put more efforts, am sure federal government is observing ur trading and production sincerity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by banmee(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
broseme:
So happy with what Innoson Motors company is doing in Nigeria.Pictured above are Nigerian army cars manufactured by our indigenous car producing company Innoson Motors.

We need more companies in Nigeria to produce our goods.If we can do this,Nigeria will be self-reliant in no distant time.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-of-nigerian-army-vehicles.html

Op, haba, think na. What is tactical about those vehicles? These are not military vehicles but civilian vehicles with branded army logo. So how is it that it was produced for the army since anyone can purchase them? A tank is a military vehicle. A humvee is a military vehicle. A civilian branded vehicle is not.
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Who this cars don eep?
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Rx350(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
room089:
Story Aye!

Look in the mirror... Tell that person you see, Stupidity is not my portion.
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by emvico(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
nice one, oya lets dance shoki dance

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Efikman(m): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Those are no Army vehicles. They are an Innoson Truck and Bus camouflaged in military colours.
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by AxeurdaddyIX: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
gunuvi:
God bless Nigeria and GEJ for the auto policy

And God bless this administration for making it a Reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by Chukazu: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
hakimmiyya:

can I see your own "intellectual property on garri manufacturing?" atleast so that someone else can as well steal small?
Re: Nigerian Army Cars Produced By Innoson Motors Company by amazingspiderma: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Kennydoc:

Conquer Nigeria in how many centuries from now, when the Northerners are sitting on the FG parastatals, recruiting staff and implementing policies in favour of their people, while Yorubas (your brothers) are sitting on the big time investments (banking, insurance, telecoms, oil and gas etc) in Nigeria? Igbos are only surviving due to their economic ruggedness.

Coming online to boast about quota system benefits.
proudly Igbo,do it if you can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reg 2004 Accord @ 1.2M|04 Camry @ 1.8M|08 Camry @ 2.6M|2015 Highlander @ 15.5M / Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) / Apply a promo and sell your car faster with new advertising options!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.