Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style (2354 Views)

I Love Barca Style - Kobe Bryant / Ibrahimovic Is Not Selfish Anymore, Says Drogba / Suarez: I Came To Barca To Score Goals, Not Assist Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by chic2pimp(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
jalether:

kray, just admit what the whole world already knows, Eeto is miles better than Ibra, you accuse sauron of defending
every man utd player in an argument, who is the hypocrite now hey

shey u dey mind krayfish. Person wey dey suffer from acccute barcelona deficiency sydrome.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2009
haha. thunda fire una heads. . . eldee too na barca fanatic, abi?

abeg. . . we go see nah. .  shebi we go all dey here as the season dey go  wink
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by dayokanu(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2009
Ibra scored goals very consistently at Ajax. This whole idea that he didn't do well at ajax is just myth. . there is no substance to it. Capello is a very defensive coach so I'm not surprised Ibra didn't excel at Juve, but he played very well while he was there. (Ibra scored 16 goals in 31 in his first season at Juve). Ibra wasn't even the main striker at Juve, it was Trezeguet. Ibra played a supporting role. . . . . . It's like wondering why Torres doesn't score a lot for spain, it's because that is Villa's main job. Both of them aren't goin to have huge numbers. . .that isn't how the system works.

This is a very stupid argument
In Real Suker scored 24 goals, Mijatovic scored 14 and Raul scored 21 under the same defensive Cappello
In Roma Batistuta scored 20, Totti scored 13, 14 and 20 goals, Montella scored 18 goals a season
In Juventus, Trezeguet scored 23,
In Madrid Nisterooy scored 25,
In Milan he was coach of Van Basten, Gullit, Masarro,even Marco Simone scored 17 goals,

Yet Ibrahimoflop did 26 goals in over 90 appearances shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Gonzalo Higuain has 32 goals in lesser appearances
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2009
Ibrahimuh was a second striker at Juve. If he was so shit why would Inter sign him, and how did he win all those scudettos. He has won them thru out his stay in Italy . cool cool 

Watch him at Barca. . .the rest na story. I don't give a fukc what he did at some italian team under a coach known for defensive tactics.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2009
chidichris,
I wonder where you pick your reasoning from.
Must you always say something silly?
if you didn't know at first glance,you would think Barca was a"black' team.If Etoo isn't liked because he's black,what about Henry,Abidal,Toure,Keita?
Please say something sensible for once.Etoo just fell out with Guardiola,adthe fall-out had nothing to do with race.
Argue like an adult,not a pre-teen.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by dayokanu(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2009
Ibra is a second striker? what was Mijatovic, raul, Del Piero and others ? Was he the only support striker?

Find another argument

Inter bought him as a Buy one get one Free when Juventus was going to Serie B

He was part of the "Buy Vieira get Ibrahimoflop free"

He won Serie A when top teams had points deducted or when other teams were in crises.

Tell us why he has never scored in a CL knockout game at the age of 28 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2009
. . Del Piero never scored more than 14 goals in his best season under Capello. Ibra scored 16 under capello, and in Ibra's 2nd season at Juve Trezeguet got 23 goals with Ibra supporting him. Trezeguets 2nd best season ever in his career. This anti Ibra campaign is just ridiculous.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by dayokanu(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2009
If you watched football in that time you would realise Del piero was more of a sub or played behind Zlatan and Trez

Ibra is a big time flop Juventus fans were so frustrated especially in the CL against Liverpool where he was missing chance after chance
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2009
Why do y'all keep going back to the CL. I don hear. . . Ibra's teams have flopped in the CL, but blaming it all on Ibra is just unfair IMO because the teams had other big players. . . what about Nedved, Trez, and Del piero, why arent they taking any blame? It's funny how the scudetto has followed Ibra around for the past 4 seasons or so but no one gives him all the credit for that, but when his teams flop in the CL people give him all the blame for that. Bad belle people sha  shocked shocked shocked 

wickedness no good o. Do unto your neighbor as u want done unto u 
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by dayokanu(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2009
Ibra's team flopped or he let his team down

Go and watch those matches were Juventus and Inter were eliminated especially Juve vs Liverpool and Inter vs Liverpool.

Because of him my Mechanic named Ibrahim had to change his name cos people started associatinghim with failure
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2009
haha storee. . . Barca is a different beast entirely. we no get problem wink If he mess up we go sell for January go collect Torres from Liverpool cool
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by dayokanu(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2009
IMAGINE!!! Una don dey plan for Ibra failure already

40million plus Etoo and sell him in january. I bind the spirit of Real madrid in You!!! At worst turn him to a kitchen staff so he can take care of the plates and laundry too
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2009
Ibrahimovic will never ever flop at Barca. He got a standing ovation in his 1st game at the Nou Camp. That crowd has seen the best of the best come thru. . . they are not easily impressed. They know the real deal when they see it! cool cool
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by No2Atheism(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2009
To be frank i think racism is part of why Eto was sold, cus Eto is far far better than Ibrahimovic by all accounts, but i guess Eto was too bold for a black man in spain ,

If Eto were white he would have had more respect than he was given,

Ibrahimovic would flop grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2009
No2Atheism:

To be [size=15pt]frank[/size] i think racism is part of why Eto was sold, cus Eto is far far better than Ibrahimovic by all accounts, but i guess Eto was too bold for a black man in spain ,

If Eto were white he would have had more respect than he was given,

Remember that guy, the BLACK man, one of fewalmost none in Europe, that was hired despite his previous club being relegated, and was kept for 2 trophyless seasons, something unheard of at Barcelona. It's just kinda ironic that u would use that word when charging Barcelona with Racism.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by No2Atheism(m): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2009
Krayola2:

Remember that guy, the BLACK man, one of fewalmost none in Europe, that was hired despite his previous club being relegated, and was kept for 2 trophyless seasons, something unheard of at Barcelona. It's just kinda ironic that u would use that word when charging Barcelona with Racism.

- Yes racism is not that blatant, yes i agree. Nevertheless its on record that spain is still a racist country compare to even the USA.

- Hence it is not beyond the dictum of possibility that the reason ETO has been treated like shit is because of racism. Remember that ETO has suffered racists attacks in spain from other teams. Hence because he's playing for Barcelona does not mean he himself cannot be a victim of racism from amoongst the directors of barcelona.

- One things is certain: if a white man is 100% and a black man is 100%, there is a very high probability that the white man would be choosen over the black man.

- Logic and football precedence tells everyone the ETO is better than Ibrahimovic, even news reports indicate that Barca has been trying to sell him for quite a while (which does not make sense since he's one of their best players for the past 4 seasons).

- I am not saying Racism is the fool proof reason, i am just saying Racism is a very very very silent reason for letting go of a black man of considerably better talents.

- For example, Peter Crouch would not even get a look in if he were black,
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by khanye(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2009
Ibra is scoring 2nite - FUTURE TV cool
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2009
No2Atheism:

- Yes racism is not that blatant, yes i agree. Nevertheless its on record that spain is still a racist country compare to even the USA.

- Hence it is not beyond the dictum of possibility that the reason ETO has been treated like shit is because of racism. Remember that ETO has suffered racists attacks in spain from other teams. Hence because he's playing for Barcelona does not mean he himself cannot be a victim of racism from amoongst the directors of barcelona.

- One things is certain: if a white man is 100% and a black man is 100%, there is a very high probability that the white man would be choosen over the black man.

- Logic and football precendence tells everyone the ETO is better than Ibrahimovic, even news reports indicate that Barca has been trying to sell him for quite a while (which does not make sense since he's one of their best players for the past 4 seasons).

- I am not saying Racism is the fool proof reason, i am just saying Racism is a very very very silent reason for letting go of a black man of considerably better talents.

- For example, Peter Crouch would not even get a look in if he were black,

You are entitled to your opinion. I will try to respect it smiley
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by chic2pimp(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

Because of him my Mechanic named Ibrahim had to change his name cos people started associatinghim with failure
grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by dayokanu(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2009
Chimpand shrimp

You think say I dey joke? The guy Ibrahim ppl started calling him Ibrahimovich and when Ibra flopped time and again People started yabbing him that " Dont do Ibrahimovich on my car"
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by chic2pimp(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

Chimpand shrimp

You think say I dey joke? The guy Ibrahim ppl started calling him Ibrahimovich and when Ibra flopped time and again People started yabbing him that " Dont do Ibrahimovich on my car"
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy gerraway jare. U and ur opata yarns again.
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2009
How your mechanic take know Ibrahimovich. . who wan dash am? . . the only players that played in Europe that the guy knows are Okocha, Yekini, Kanu, and a few others. Nonsense!! Dem get TV for your village? No be for village square una dey watch Naija matches on top Kabiyesi's black and white TV. If u ask the guy for the colour of Naija's jersey he will tell u grey and white. bushman. shior!!  grin grin
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by dayokanu(m): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2009
No wonder you have left naija a long time ago

The larger percentage of Arsenal and Chelsea fans in Nigeria are Mechanics, lunatics, tailors and carpenters
Re: Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style by Krayola2(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2009
dayokanu:

No wonder you have left naija a long time ago

The larger percentage of Arsenal and Chelsea fans in Nigeria are Mechanics, lunatics, tailors and carpenters

I've never seen a club that complains about having fans. What is your point? that by definition Mechanics, tailors, and carpenters can't appreciate good football? U almost sound like the KKK. Or maybe it's just the Nazi in you coming out?  Thank God someone stopped those crazy Germans.  .  .  grin grin

your mechanic is a village mechanic. . . he fixes 1978 peejot 404 pick-ups that transport cassava from the farm to Market. all he knows how to do is change carburator, charge battery, and jump start a car. He has never heard of serie A talk less of Juve or Inter. . . grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professional Bet Tips - Daily Bet / Is Bet9ja Truly Legal In Nigeria / Ex-Manchester United Star Declared Bankrupt 1 Year After Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.