Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources (19437 Views)

Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness / How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
A New Week... A New Book
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2021
Life changing books
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Beautiful day to read
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK? Let's change that.
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
Happy Sunday!
Any book by any author is available with us
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by mdmabdam: 2:26am On Aug 30, 2021
militarylady

please call me. you have my number.
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by MilitaryLady(f): 2:29am On Aug 30, 2021
mdmabdam:
@militarylady

okay I have removed your pictures from the forum.
Sorry for being harsh at first without waiting to hear your own story.
You will hear from me tomorrow anyway but for the meantime post your own story so at least the guys doubting the girl's accusation may be proven right.
Cheers
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2021
MilitaryLady:
okay I have removed your pictures from the forum.
Sorry for being harsh at first without waiting to hear your own story.
You will hear from me tomorrow anyway but for the meantime post your own story so at least the guys doubting the girl's accusation may be proven right.
Cheers
but did he threaten her with her nudes? If he did, that's wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
mdmabdam:
militarylady

Why don't you just settle with her amicably and delete those pictures to avoid the mess she's dragging you into?respect yourself please. You don't know where this mess that's brewing will lead you to
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
mdmabdam:
militarylady
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
but did he threaten her with her nudes? If he did, that's wrong.
Obviously he did,the girl said she has the voice recordings to back up her claim
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by mdmabdam: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why don't you just settle with her amicably and delete those pictures to avoid the mess she's dragging you into?respect yourself please. You don't know where this mess that's brewing will lead you to

I've tried everything but she has refused
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by MilitaryLady(f): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
mdmabdam:

she has refused doing what?
If she stole from you or collected money from you without fulfilling her bargain then I give up.
I don wash hands commot for una matter if that girl is not truthful
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by mdmabdam: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
MilitaryLady:
she has refused doing what?
If she stole from you or collected money from you without fulfilling her bargain then I give up.
I don wash hands commot for una matter if that girl is not truthful

She has refused to settle amicably. I'm not interested in getting anything back from her.
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
mdmabdam:

Her refusal is as a result of distrust she's nursing as she already said you are going to save the pictures elsewhere. Let me advise you like a loved one now,delete all those pictures and show her evidence, do not save them anywhere this may be the beginning of your downfall if you don't do the needful right now and show her proof.People are already interested in her case,quench this thing now before it ruins you.I will speak with her first before responding to your mail.Don't let some few minutes pleasure ruin your life, you are a handsome young man and can easily get ladies so why choose to drag yourself in the mud?why are you putting yourself out there for ridicule. Retract all your steps now.
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by mdmabdam: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Her refusal is as a result of distrust she's nursing as she already said you are going to save the pictures elsewhere. Let me advise you like a loved one now,delete all those pictures and show her evidence, do not save them anywhere this may be the beginning of your downfall if you don't do the needful right now and show her proof.People are already interested in her case,quench this thing now before it ruins you.I will speak with her first before responding to your mail.Don't let some few minutes pleasure ruin your life, you are a handsome young man and can easily get ladies so why choose to drag yourself in the mud?why are you putting yourself out there for ridicule. Retract all your steps now.

Okay. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by MilitaryLady(f): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
mdmabdam:

Okay. Thank you
next time stay away from unilag girls and all these kids that are in their early 20s cos na immaturity dey worry them.
Sorry for being harsh on you earlier
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
MilitaryLady:
next time stay away from unilag girls and all these kids that are in their early 20s cos na immaturity dey worry them.
Sorry for being harsh on you earlier
Exactly and thanks for coming in to salvage the situation, I think he should have learnt his lessons and he seems a calm person I don't know why he wants a small girl to drag him in the mud.
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Happy New month
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
What book would you like to read? Let's talk!
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2021
Blessed day it is for new book.
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
It's a Beautiful Week for a New BOOK
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Happy New month!
This is the best time to read a book to enhance your life
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Books... Only books
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK? Let's change that.
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
You and your family shall not finish this year anyhow in Jesus name.

ANY BOOK by ANY AUTHOR is AVAILABLE
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Welcome to November
Re: Growing Healthy And Getting Healing Naturally via these Resources by shobam1410(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
Any book by any author is available with us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Arse Hole Ache / Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges / COVID-19: FG To Vaccinate Nigerians In Church On Sundays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.