Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe (2772 Views)

Ojukwu's Letter To Victor Banjo - Biafra Offer Of Help To West / Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings / FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
To be clear, I am not wishing the US or Europe to give us assistance , just to demonstrate the devious way the conduct their relations with us.

Wait a few months down the line after we secure the region, they would be all over us offering the assistance to tackle militants.

Remember the silence when Boko Haram was capturing territory; once we have largely defeated Boko Haram, the USA and Europe could not offer us enough assistance that we were not even seeking. They were all over us offering assistance from military vehicles and resettlement of IDPs.

Nigerians shine your eyes and beware of false friends.

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by LuckyLadolce(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
It will take forever for many to understand that western world is not generous and merciful the way we think they are. Their wish is to own the whole world. But many are blind to this fact.

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Not only are they not mercifu lor generous, they are actively covertly sabotaging us.
All the wars Africans are fighting use weapons that they sell to us.

I challenge anybody to name one calamity that has befallen us that the white man has not made economic gain from.

My rule of thumb is that if you are unsure who is behind your misfortune, simply analyse who has most to gain or least to lose from your misfortune and you would quickly arrive at your answer.
LuckyLadolce:
It will take forever for many to understand that western world is not generous and merciful the way we think they are. Their wish is to own the whole world. But many are blind to this fact.

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by tit(f): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
GenBuhari:
Wait a few months down the line after we secure the region, they would be all over us offering the assistance to tackle militants.

Remember the silence when Boko Haram was capturing territory; once we have largely defeated Boko Haram, the USA and Europe could not offer us enough assistance that we were not even seeking. They were all over us offering assistance from military vehicles and resettlement of IDPs.

the oil belongs to niger delta people.
you want the west to help you perpetuate armed robbery?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by chukxie(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
We don't need them. Have you forgotten so soon how Libya fell?

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
GenBuhari:
Not only are they not mercifu lor generous, they are actively covertly sabotaging us.

I challenge anybody to name one calamity that has befallen us that the white man has not made economic gain from.

My rule of thumb is that if you are unsure who is behind your misfortune, simply analyse who has most to gain or least to lose from your misfortune and you would quickly arrive at your answer.
True

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by lollystiver(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
tit:

what are we saying what's this one saying

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by jamesibor: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
tit:

I tire o.

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by modath(f): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
GenBuhari:

True dat!!

The west doesn't care either ways about black savages, they'll side with whichever side has the upper hand and will allow them greater access to whatever it is they need to commandeer & plunder !!!

Even if there is no crisis, they will subtly create one!! The west sometimes almost make me question the existence of God.. How can he stand aloof and watch some humans play God with other humans, but I then remember his ways are not our ways..

GenB... Howdy?Life treating you good I believe, take care.. wink

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by tit(f): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
modath:

True dat!!

The west doesn't care either ways about black savages, they'll side with whichever side has the upper hand and will allow them greater access to whatever it is they need to commandeer & plunder !!!

Even if there is no crisis, they will subtly create one!! The west sometimes make almost make me question the existence of God.. How can we watch some humans play God with other humans, but I then remember his ways are not our ways..

you armed robber!
leave the niger delta and their oil alone!
concentrate n your guguru and tomatoe.
incase you have not heard, audu odeh has announced a disease for maize plant

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by chukwukadibia10: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
GenBuhari:

Continue to wait for them to help u tif another ppls oyel.
You wil wait til u old.

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Then why is it that their multinationals are the ones that have been extracting and profiting from the oil for decades.

Well wait a few months after we get on top of the situation and I guarantee all their offers of assistance would be flooding in thick and fast; mark my words.
tit:

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by Likei(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
lollystiver:
what are we saying what's this one saying

He is saying, the west will not support you to steal niger delta oil, or to colonize them again under the guies of one nigeria

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
I am fine thanks, life is honey smiley

How about you and family, i trust are in good health.
modath:

True dat!!

Even if there is no crisis, they will subtly create one!! The west sometimes almost make me question the existence of God.. How can he stand aloof and watch some humans play God with other humans, but I then remember his ways are not our ways..

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Your argument is illogical.
Are the multinational oil companies not linked to their western governments?
Likei:

He is saying, the west will not support you to steal niger delta oil, or to colonize them again under the guies of one nigeria
Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
chukwukadibia10:

Continue to wait for them to help u tif another ppls oyel.
You wil wait til u old.
Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by modath(f): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
tit:

you armed robber!
leave the niger delta and their oil alone!
concentrate n your guguru and tomatoe.
incase you have not heard, audu odeh has announced a disease for maize plant

Haba, who dey pursue you, relax! You are throwing spit upandan now!! What do you have that you are being robbed of? Attache by oil?

Try and conduct yourself in proper manner otherwise people will assume TIT stands for Totally Irrational Tout.. smiley

GenB,

Sure, God is good. smiley

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by ruggedchap: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
LuckyLadolce:

very well said, but in the process they are sowing the seeds of their own destruction....

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
So true I dont want them to help, just wanted to expose the hypocritical way that they operate.

I would rather see us cut all ties with these white devils and run our oil industry by ourselves.
chukxie:
We don't need them. Have you forgotten so soon how Libya fell?

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by GINJALAND: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Must everything be about oil?
nawa oh

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by chukwukadibia10: 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
GenBuhari:

Don't wanna argue u.

Just wait till the owners of the oil will tell ur western world to drill the oil for 50yrs and help scatter Nigeria. Then u will know whatsup.

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
I dont understand your point can you clarify?
chukwukadibia10:

Don't wanna argue u.

Just wait till the owners of the oil will tell ur western world to drill the oil for 50yrs and help scatter Nigeria. Then u will know whatsup.
Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
The point is not the oil, the point is western false friendship and hypocrisy
GINJALAND:
Must everything be about oil?
nawa oh
Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
For wetin?
jamesibor:

I tire o.
Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by jamesibor: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
GenBuhari:
For wetin?

How u wan make western countries come help you perpetuate fraud?

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by temptnow: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
GenBuhari:

you want US and Europe to help you go steal Niger Delta OIL. You're really an illiterate like the coward buhari

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
So are the multinationals who has been stealing pumping our oil not linked linked to US and European governments? Try and reason logically abeg.
temptnow:
you want US and Europe to help you go steal Niger Delta OIL. You're really an illiterate like the coward buhari
Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Have they not been steling oil for decades through their multinational oil companies.
Point of this thread is to expose their hypocrisy, in pretending to be helpful when in reality they are secretly sabotaging us.
temptnow:

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
US and Europe are already perpetrating fraud. The oil firms that have been stealing oil and polluting the region for decades belongs to them. The point of this thread is to expose their deception of being friendly when they are secretly your enemy.
jamesibor:

How u wan make western countries come help you perpetuate fraud?

Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
ruggedchap:

very well said, but in the process they are sowing the seeds of their own destruction....
that's what they don't understand.
Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Look at China that has never colonised Africa, never relied on slavery to indutrialise is doing far better than US and Europe.

In fact the outlook for the white devils is quite pathetic because they have lost the ability to graft, having relied for too long on leaving off the sweat of us Africans.

LuckyLadolce:
that's what they don't understand.
Re: Oil Infrastructue Bombings: No Offer Of Assistance From US And Europe by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
GenBuhari:
Look at China that has never colonised Africa, never relied on slavery to indutrialise is doing far better than US and Europe.

In fact the outlook for the white devils is quite pathetic because they have lost the ability to graft, having relied for too long on leaving off the sweat of us Africans.

let them continue looking for ways to exploit africans while Chinese keep advancing in all sphere till they gain world power. Their eyes go clear.

Gombe State House Of Assembly Mace Stolen / Bigotry: See The Number Of Igbos Apppinted By Elrufai In His Cabinet / Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event