Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (54954 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" / Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by dhsfbi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
DONSMITH123:
why is covering his front trouser. ?
People get eyes sha.
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by idu1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Reno shebi u b pastor that time undecided
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by helphelp: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Why Oga Reno dey use style use hand hide im attention
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by airsaylongcon: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
ladyF:
hmmm. The babes sef wan follow chop stolen money... angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

How far? The "rain" wey fall on Thursday, e beat u?
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by JuanJO(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
wetin concern me, no be ur money
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by princeFAD: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
I thought he is a pastor. Is it true that he is a pastor?
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
ds
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by Afrok(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
lastmessenger:
you bad ghan
hehe... cheesy boss those ladies can make volcanic eruption happen within the twinkle of an eye cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by 9inches(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ononikpo umunwanyi 1
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by Tonydeeb(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Who is Reno Omokirikiri?
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by doveda: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
I don't think they Muslims undecided

Nigerian Muslims follow the Qur'an and Hadiths not the Arab

Next time, employ the use of your brain. Thanks
Detonator:
Blessed are you among women

Nigerian Muslims ladies would be forming more holy than the ones from the " Holy Land "

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by lastmessenger: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
and the reno guy kukuma use ehn hand wedge am to avoid making headlines
Afrok:
hehe... cheesy boss those ladies can make volcanic eruption happen within the twinkle of an eye cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by JOYOSITA(f): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by lonelydora: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
encryptjay:
Coughs
Continue
Fear that one with earpiece angry

I tell you. If she catch you one on one inside room, you go sign plenty cheque give am.
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by Detonator: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
doveda:
I don't think they Muslims undecided

Nigerian Muslims follow the Qur'an and Hadiths not the Arab

Next time, employ the use of your brain. Thanks
Copy that

Thanks for not beheading me
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by chibaik(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
lofty900:
So this is where all our monies are going? By the way they all look alike

Yes!
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by doveda: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
I wouldn't want to do that to you but give me the person closest to your heart and watch me ***** grin

Nonsense undecided!
Detonator:

Copy that

Thanks for not beheading me

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by BabaO2: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Common!, where is this okri from?, cant imagine a PA to a real former president begging air hostesses for a group photograph
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by bigtt76(f): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
So this is what Reno has turned GEJ into .....taking pix for him grin meanwhile e fit don arrange kpekus for GEJ sef grin

olillywales:
Author and speaker, Reno Omokri surrounded by beautiful air hostesses from Saudi Air. Omokri is in London with former President Jonathan.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/739138705391243265
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by Naff24(f): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Am sure na Jonathan dey snap them since dey no wan make him spoil dia pishure tongue tongue
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by mandax: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Reno de bring light? Make dem commot for road.
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by Waspy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
I thought this man is a pastor. What manner of Man?
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by Appareil(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
encryptjay:
Coughs
Continue
Fear that one with earpiece angry
How you funny so eh?
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by mikywonder(m): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
I want to.....
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by emmasege: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Can our Hausa women be more Islamic than the Arabs? Never, just as it is not possible to be more Catholic than the Pope.
Meanwhile up north of Nigeria, women dress like masquerades.
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by encryptjay(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
lonelydora:

I tell you. If she catch you one on one inside room, you go sign plenty cheque give am.
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by encryptjay(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
lonelydora:

I tell thee grin
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by encryptjay(m): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Appareil:
How you funny so eh?
I look like a comedian?
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by AuroraB(f): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
kelymod:
BABA for the girls
grin cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by Appareil(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
encryptjay:

I look like a comedian?
No you say make Remo fear one with the earphones and I found the comment funny! In fact you say make him continue! You funny!
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by tammie24: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
These are Arabian women o

Looking really good

Well dressed

But the Muslims in the north will dress like ojuju. And they will tell you that's how a woman Should dress

Always looking dirty

And they can use that their hijab to steal shocked shocked shocked

Be careful with those one that wear full hijab

They are robbers!!!
Re: Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow by encryptjay(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Appareil:
No you say make Remo fear one with the earphones and I found the comment funny! In fact you say make him continue! You funny!
Kikikiki... I been misconstrue your post grin
Im carry our dough dey chill grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel / Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos / “It's Like Deji Adeleke Has Run Mad Due To The Death Of His Brother”- Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.