Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. (4964 Views)

Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
unstableaswater:
JESUS CHRIST SAID; "HE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE."

WHEN A MOB GATHERED TO STONE A WOMAN THEY CALLED A PROSTITUTE TO DEATH.

ARESA, LIVE THE OLD TESTAMENT, THAT IS THE JEWISH FAITH (TORAH)

CHRISTIAN ARE RENEWED AND BORN AGAIN THROUGH CHRIST JESUS.

SEE THE NEW TESTAMENT ON CHRIST JESUS.

Was your god drunk when he was issuing out those laws in the old testament?
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
princefunmmy:

They were convicted for witchcraft, so you never could tell how they got caught, maybe they killed or use some diabolical power over someone, Even the law convicts a killer
Lol. Your wahala plenty pass my own. And my own plenty well well.
I presume you believe in child witches too. God's grace to you and the innocent playful kids that will be unfortunate to cross your path.
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by Jesusloveyou: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
ajebuter:

Let me get this right, you actually in support of the barbarity of beheading a woman in Kano for blasphemy, Aresa?
Or there is something I'm missing here in view of your quotation from the Bible?
d killing is condemn and blasphemy should also be condemn. they are alot of things to worry about, we should leave everything to God. na God get power. Jesus loves you

1 Like

Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by aresa: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Now, this is what I fail to understand. Where did the so called law of Moses comes from?
Was it not God-inspired? Why then reject it as been old?

It's catch 22 for them either way. Moses came down from the mountain with instructions and the 10 commandments from God or Lord, whichever one you pick, God or Lord.

They can not deny both, God or Jesus.

Religion is full hypocrisy and picking and chosing when convenient.

1 Like

Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by ajebuter(f): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
d killing is condemn and blasphemy should also be condemn. they are alot of things to worry about, we should leave everything to God. na God get power. Jesus loves you

Fair enough...
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by aresa: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:

Sadly,religious people doesn't leave everything for God, they pass their own judgement when it suits them including hate, bigotry, prejudice and discrimination against people they don't like and they'll use the same bible to justify their hateful and evil ways.

We've seen people kill doctors perfoming abortion and also Gay people which they gladly justify with their bible and or Quran.

They are the real evil and threat to humanity and their fellow man.

1 Like

Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by Viergeachar: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

So if I call Jesus a ********, it's worse than killing someone's wife or kid.
Your God not smart Bro. Upgrade. Try Satan. Insults don't hurt Satan. He's a classy God.

I may not know who will make heaven.
But I surely know those who will go to hell.
You and aresa are on your way.
I hope and pray that I wont end there.In Jesus' Name.Amen.
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by Jesusloveyou: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

So if I call Jesus a ********, it's worse than killing someone's wife or kid.
Your God not smart Bro. Upgrade. Try Satan. Insults don't hurt Satan. He's a classy God.
how can insult hurt insult, is it an insult to call a killer a murderer? d satan is already killer, so calling satan a murderer wil not be an insult to satan, but it wil be an insult to call holy man a murderer, is blasphemy to associate darkness to light. Jesus loves you

1 Like

Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by ruggedchap: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
aresa:

There is a big difference between blaspheming the supreme God and blaspheming a MERE MAN like Muhammad.
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by aresa: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
ruggedchap:

There is a big difference between blaspheming the supreme God and blaspheming a MERE MAN like Muhammad.

I've already stated that you religious nut jobs pick and choose when it suits you based on your bigoted preferences.

1 Like

Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by ruggedchap: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
aresa:

I've already stated that you religious nut jobs pick and choose when it suits you based on your bigoted preferences.

Silly !

Who told you I was religious , lol.

I was simply pointing out the glaring obvious....
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by aresa: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
ruggedchap:

Silly !

Who told you I was religious , lol.

I was simply pointing out the glaring obvious....

You are not religious, but you know a whole lot about religious bigotry.. Funny.

What's obvious to religious nut jobs is religious bigotry like yours in the real world.

1 Like

Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by jamace(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
OP, have you seen/witnessed christians kill anybody because of blasphemy?

I know you have not seen. So, why try to justify barbaric act by a religion?
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Viergeachar:

You and aresa are on your way.
Thank you. Best news I've heard this year. So glad.

1 Like

Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by ziryboy(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
ajebuter:

Really? You just threw the first barb by insulting me and you know how I so much enjoy insulting you shebi?

But , I will let it slide today because I am in too good a mood..

Just don't try it next time..
he is not insulting but telling you to learn how to read and understand. These quote is from bible or you want to argue that?
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by GINJALAND: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
and my Jesus said, all sin can be forgiven, but blasphemy cannot be forgiven, murderer can be forgiven, that means blasphemers are worst than murderers. Jesus loves you.

"blasphemy against holy spirit", and he didnt instruct you to go and look for who blasphemed to behead, shouting "Jesu Akbar"

1 Like

Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by aresa: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
jamace:
OP, have you seen/witnessed christians kill anybody because of blasphemy?

I know you have not seen. So, why try to justify barbaric act by a religion?

People kill and perpetrate evil based on their religious beliefs regardless their religion.

Christians have killed abortion doctors and gay people because it's against their Christian religion so whats your point.?..

What I posted is in the bible..period.

And who's trying to justify anything? Many of you must have skipped elementary school because you can not read and comprehend simple English words.
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by tsdarkside(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
SWG26:
Christians follow Jesus not Moses.

haha.....jesus never came to change the word...you are the one trying to change it....
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by ruggedchap: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
aresa:

You are not religious, but you know a whole lot about religious bigotry.. Funny.

What's obvious to religious nut jobs is religious bigotry like yours in the real world.

Hmm, it's called logic , lol.

Think !
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by Amberon: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
typical Muslim scumbag! Trying to justify the gruesome beheading of a woman by looking for biblical verses that connotes such.

News flash! Christians are Christ like, not moses like. We only show love. that's what we are commanded to do. On the other hand, you follow more Mohammed and everybody knows that Mohammed was a murderer, thief, rapist,,serial killer, thief, caravan raider, pedophile, philanderer, lunatic etc etc.

That is why almost every Muslim country is in a state of anarchy. bombing, killing, terrorism ate your watch words.

Now get lost.

IdisuleOurOwn:

Was your god drunk when he was issuing out those laws in the old testament?

1 Like

Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by ruggedchap: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
aresa:

People kill and perpetrate evil based on their religious beliefs regardless their religion.

Christians have killed abortion doctors and gay people because it's against their Christian religion so whats your point.?..

What I posted is in the bible..period.

And who's trying to justify anything? Many of you must have skipped elementary school because you can not read and comprehend simple English words.

Only a Dunce will compare the sporadic violence caused by a few Christian Lunatics to the absolute mayhem and murder being perpetuated by followers of the religion of peace. I mean we are talking about millions of dead people over the past decade, killed by the manic , savage and r.etarded followers of the religion of peace , and you are blabbing about the old testament that was written thousands of years ago.
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by Max24: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Silence is the best answer for a fool or just ignore.
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by gebest: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
so how many muslim christian don kill for blasphemy. my friend Jesus has paid the price in the cross of calvary.
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
GOD was drunk in the Old Testament. Jesus gave him blood in the New Testament, then he calmed down.

BUT if you no believe that story, you go burn for fire forever. grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Okay...

And this has made killing of innocent woman in the name of shittty foreign religion perfect..
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by engineerboat(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

But Christians still use the old testament up till date.

Why not throw it away?

The whole bible is guide for Christian. Old testament is before Christ and when Christ came he gave a comprehensive summary of God's command and purnishment.

The place quoted by OP is just like picking a fraction of what was written
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by SuperS1Panther: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
@ OP,

It is very disheartening and shameful for you to look up to Bible to defend the barbaric and satanic acts of your Muslims in the north.

Are we not first human before religion? You have the power to kill someone you cannot create. You can only kill the body but not th soul.

I hope and pray the blood of that old woman will not keep crying for vengeance against every person and the lineage of the people that took part in that killing.

To hell with a God that cannot fight for Himself, if he is looking up to me a mortal to defend him the immortal. If Mohammed is that powerless and helpless, I repeat to hell with him.

Stand out what is right and justice and NOT RELIGION
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
This thing really pain you o!

Buhaha!!!

Amberon:

typical Muslim scumbag! Trying to justify the gruesome beheading of a woman by looking for biblical verses that connotes such.

News flash! Christians are Christ like, not moses like. We only show love. that's what we are commanded to do. On the other hand, you follow more Mohammed and everybody knows that Mohammed was a murderer, thief, rapist,,serial killer, thief, caravan raider, pedophile, philanderer, lunatic etc etc.

That is why almost every Muslim country is in a state of anarchy. bombing, killing, terrorism ate your watch words.

Now get lost.

Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by SUPERPACK: 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
princefunmmy:

They were convicted for witchcraft, so you never could tell how they got caught, maybe they killed or use some diabolical power over someone, Even the law convicts a killer
stop justifying evil committed during the dark ages, is it every witch that is a killer, do u knw children of 2years were tortured and murdered for witchcraft, people are even accused anonimously without a single witness,
imagine convicting someone for witchcraft because he is light in weight, Going by ur logic what if i tell u that she was convicted by 2 to 3 eye witness as stated by the law does it make it right?NO.
Lets brand evil as the evil it is.
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by SUPERPACK: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
ruggedchap:

Only a Dunce will compare the sporadic violence caused by a few Christian Lunatics to the absolute mayhem and murder being perpetuated by followers of the religion of peace. I mean we are talking about millions of dead people over the past decade, killed by the manic , savage and r.etarded followers of the religion of peace , and you are blabbing about the old testament that was written thousands of years ago.
was the quran written in 2016
Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by hakimmiyya: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
princefunmmy:
And how many Christians kills or have you heard that killed anyone because of blasphemy?

But the church still killed by using the crusaders to kill innocent Muslims in Jerusalem,almost half a million women,children and even fetus were ripped open centuries ago.
Do you know how many pope that were killed by the same church because of the sit of papacy? Bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Bible: Punishment For Blasphemy. Death. by hakimmiyya: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
ArmedRobber:
@op try again

Jesus is the founder of christainity and his Laws re what christains adhere to,

The bible verse u qouted is Old tastements and the Laws are there re strictly mosaic laws for the jews.
Not christain

But if you see things that suits you hypocrites in the old testament your quickly go there to support your claims.
Now that you are given fact from the same old testament you begin to talk from one corner of your mouth just because the truth is to bitter for you to swallow. Ignorant fellows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Getting Fuccked / Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) / GEJ Served IBB And Abacha 1993-98. As MKO And Saro Wiwa Cry For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.