Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

See The Phone My Aunt Bought Few Weeks Ago(photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Phone My Aunt Bought Few Weeks Ago(photos) (6833 Views)

I Mistakenly Brick My Phone My Phone / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery / Lol, Check Out This Weighty And Long Flip Phone My Friend Just Showed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Phone My Aunt Bought Few Weeks Ago(photos) by Gmajor(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Na lie joor... U used the *#5511# e.t.c code
bro look well before you comment. am quite familiar with the code in question but if you look at the screen you will see that some characters are reversed while some are not. whereas if the use the code, all the characters will be upside down
Re: See The Phone My Aunt Bought Few Weeks Ago(photos) by ChukwuIbrahim: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
It is not a lie.

@OP, I am sure it was made in India.

The annoying part the phone is that original Nokia screen do not work on it and it is always having network problem.

The LCD turns white at will and the speaker dies like chicken.

Dunno who's importing those shits from India
DEM! grin

Re: See The Phone My Aunt Bought Few Weeks Ago(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

DEM! grin
You're right.

One of the have a sticker "Eze Phones* on it's rear.

1 Like

Re: See The Phone My Aunt Bought Few Weeks Ago(photos) by Commentus2: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Crex007:
dat one small sef.....d battery that came with d phone usually becomes so hot u can substitute it for a hot plate

Bought one last month didn't know that it was faked until someone tried to use the speaker clock.............whether na Chinese, Indian, Koreans talk no one sabi hahaha cheesy
Re: See The Phone My Aunt Bought Few Weeks Ago(photos) by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
ritababe:

receive sense in Jesus name
grin
Amen
Re: See The Phone My Aunt Bought Few Weeks Ago(photos) by kenoz(m): 4:53am On Jun 06, 2016
grin
Re: See The Phone My Aunt Bought Few Weeks Ago(photos) by kenoz(m): 4:55am On Jun 06, 2016
gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? / Mtn: we’re Not Under Pressure To List Shares In Nigeria / Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.