Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? (6831 Views)

How To Decode Your MTN Sim, For Unlimited month Free Internet . / Please, How Do I Stop My Phone From Displaying Unknown Number / How To Get Unknown Number Of All Networks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by EniHolar(f): 5:18am On Oct 23, 2016
There's this person that always been calling me with a hidden number which I'm beginning to become uncomfortable with. Please is there any way I can decode the number?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by ghettowriter(m): 5:30am On Oct 23, 2016
EniHolar:
There's this person that always been calling me with a hidden number which I'm beginning to become uncomfortable with. Please is there any way I can decode the number?

Thanks.

Tell that furker to stop disturbing you or you'll look for him, find him and, rip his head open.

There is this app called TRUE CALLER, you might need to download it and give it a try. It reveals hidden numbers and can also be used to block annoying callers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by Iphone5: 5:49am On Oct 23, 2016
EniHolar:

Thanks.

Babe you fine ooo
Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by EniHolar(f): 6:10am On Oct 23, 2016
Iphone5:

Babe you fine ooo

shocked shocked shocked

Too Early.
Maybe you're the one disturbing me sef. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by EniHolar(f): 6:11am On Oct 23, 2016
ghettowriter:

Tell that furker to stop disturbing you or you'll look for him, find him and, rip his head open.

There is this app called TRUE CALLER, you might need to download it and give it a try. It reveals hidden numbers and can also be used to block annoying callers.

Thanks... but can't download the app on the phone in which the sim is inserted. It's small phone.
Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by Samyj247: 6:12am On Oct 23, 2016
ghettowriter:

true caller can't reveal hidden numb. it only reveals d identity of a number that called u but u don't hv it on ur contact. I downloaded true caller when faced with same problem some times ago but it could not reveal hidden number. it will just show it as unknown caller nd cannot even block it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by phibetakappa: 6:19am On Oct 23, 2016
Samyj247:
true caller can't reveal hidden numb. it only reveals d identity of a number that called u but u don't hv it on ur contact. I downloaded true caller when faced with same problem some times ago but it could not reveal hidden number. it will just show it as unknown caller nd cannot even block it.
True Caller cannot reveal a hidden number but it can certainly block unknown numbers.
Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by ghettowriter(m): 6:20am On Oct 23, 2016
EniHolar:

Thanks... but can't download the app on the phone in which the sim is inserted. It's small phone.

That's when you start picking the calls and keep mute, while you watch the distobers credit run waste...

sorry for such inconveniences.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 23, 2016
EniHolar:

Thanks.
Are you a model?
you are so pretty

1 Like

Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by Samyj247: 6:28am On Oct 23, 2016
phibetakappa:

True Caller cannot reveal a hidden number but it can certainly block unknown numbers.
e no de block anytin if d person call u e go still enter. it can only block a known number...
Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by loadedvibes: 6:32am On Oct 23, 2016
If the call is life threatening you call contact your network provide with a police report to get the identity and location of the number calling you

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by phibetakappa: 6:36am On Oct 23, 2016
Samyj247:
e no de block anytin if d person call u e go still enter. it can only block a known number...
The True Caller I'm using can block calls from "unknown" and "private" numbers. I hope you know there is a setting like that on the true caller app.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by Samyj247: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2016
phibetakappa:
The True Caller I'm using can block calls from "unknown" and "private" numbers. I hope you know there is a setting like that on the true caller app.
even if u block an unknown or private numb, if d person calls again, d call will still go through. except its not an unknown or private numb. I don use true caller tire
Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by Young03(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2016
#33# ..with immediate effect
Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 23, 2016
EniHolar:

Thanks.

send me you number to enable me block the person from here

1 Like

Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by ashewoboy(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2016
So it's too early to meet a guy who can be a potential husband? Eniholar, you bright gan. I guess you are light skin already, you con bleach join am. This your brightness pass HD own.

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by pol23: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2016
gba kadara.
Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by pol23: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2016
EniHolar:

Thanks.

The OP fine tru tru ooo... Why dem no go disturb
you? let me tell you how. gimme pm me your
number firstí ½í¸
Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by lordthree(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2016
onyenze123:

I like you grin grin sharp guy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by Ourown(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2016
ashewoboy:
So it's too early to meet a guy who can be a potential husband? Eniholar, you bright gan. I guess you are light skin already, you con bleach join am. This your brightness pass HD own.

Bros, be a gentleman.

By the way, how do you know she bleached?
Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2016
The op get as e be, fine with pride, i don't really like that
Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by policy12: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2016
See has guys dey beg and fallen over her, she dey form...na her type dey do lesbianism in the other room.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by masseratti: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2016
You can only get the number from your phone service providers, that is if you know someone there, or through the police if you are under threat, best way out, don't pick a call that is unknown.
Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by EniHolar(f): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
ghettowriter:

That's when you start picking the calls and keep mute, while you watch the distobers credit run waste...

sorry for such inconveniences.

LOL...

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by EniHolar(f): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
fados4sure:

Are you a model?
you are so pretty

Not really, but I'm probably one to someone.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by EniHolar(f): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
onyenze123:

grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by EniHolar(f): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
ashewoboy:

How's that ur problem?
Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by EniHolar(f): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
policy12:
See has guys dey beg and fallen over her, she dey form...na her type dey do lesbianism in the other room.

Some people are wise only when they are quiet. tongue
Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by EniHolar(f): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Young03:
#33# ..with immediate effect

To do what?
Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? by shizle26(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
Na lai Mohammed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem / #jumiamobileweek?! Codes For Infinix is OUT!!! *Modified* / Telegram Vs Whatsapp: 5 Reasons To Download Telegram Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.