Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

INFOGRAPHICS: Fg’s Interim Report On Recovered Loot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INFOGRAPHICS: Fg’s Interim Report On Recovered Loot (623 Views)

Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics) / I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari / Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INFOGRAPHICS: Fg’s Interim Report On Recovered Loot by ipreach: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
he Federal Government on Saturday released the highly anticipated list of recovered loot. In a statement by the Minister of Information, Culture and Tourism, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the government revealed the recoveries were made between May 29, 2015 and May 25, 2016.

http://www.punchng.com/infographics-fgs-interim-report-recovered-loot/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: INFOGRAPHICS: Fg’s Interim Report On Recovered Loot by etebefia: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
This is a very shallow information. More details please, who returned what, when, how etc.
Re: INFOGRAPHICS: Fg’s Interim Report On Recovered Loot by sebali: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
I no plenty reach as we be hear o
Re: INFOGRAPHICS: Fg’s Interim Report On Recovered Loot by DesChyko: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
What exactly is this? When Jona said stealing is not corruption, they called him all sorts of names. Now we know they are all corrupt, but who STOLE the money?
Re: INFOGRAPHICS: Fg’s Interim Report On Recovered Loot by DaBullIT(m): 1:16am On Jun 05, 2016
DesChyko:
What exactly is this? When Jona said stealing is not corruption, they called him all sorts of names. Now we know they are all corrupt, but who STOLE the money?

I have always advocated for the release of names of Individuals and the amount they stole , However

Releasing those names would lead to breakdown of law and order , jungle justice and riots ,
Re: INFOGRAPHICS: Fg’s Interim Report On Recovered Loot by MossadAgent: 1:21am On Jun 05, 2016
DaBullIT:

I have always advocated for the release of names of Individuals and the amount they stole , However

Releasing those names would lead to breakdown of law and order , jungle justice and riots ,

lubbish as expected from you as usual

(1) (Reply)

Life Of Zombies / Ooni Causes Panic In Washington DC / Whats Going On Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.